gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: gaming

Post by KaseoDip »

Any of you guys heard of Shadow?? So my pc is pretty bad and can hardly run squad on low graphics or arma on low graphics. I paid for a month of Shadow and can play Squad on Epic graphics and Arma on Ultra. It's so cool and I have no idea how that is possible. The quality is a little worse due to it streaming, but it still looks extremely good..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Downloaded PUBG on mobile since...I mean it's free 8) Never played it on pc either, but figured I'd try, seen some in a nutshell gameplay of it so got the basics. 1st game, won it :shock: :D Sorry for being excited, had to share it :oops:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Looks like the rest of your squad contributed nicely hahaha
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Yep hahaha. Though it took about 7 minutes before I realized it was a team mode hehe. But I stayed for myself, worked out for the better I think :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Has anyone tried World War 3? Any good? https://store.steampowered.com/app/6740 ... 200_4__201
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

It's not bad, just player count is really low
TeamHavocRacing

K, thx.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Has anyone looked into Atlas? Looks pretty fun. It would be cool to get a group together
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Don't do Atlas. I own ARK and its DLC's and its the same company. Anyone who makes a Season Pass for DLC to an Early Access game is already shady but to then also start making a new game before finishing the DLC and game of the previous is disgusting. That game looks like it was an ARK mod that they ported for extra money to begin with.

With the Steam Winter Sale and the recent release of the hometown tracks, I finally bought in on MVA All Out. With the game, track DLC, and manufacturing packs it totaled $55. So it took them 6 months and sales to finally get this to complete game territory but the price I paid and where the game is at I think its a solid buy. Wish this is what it was on release but should be enough for me until MXGP Supercross Pro 5 comes out.

Any other hot suggestions while the sale is on?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Pumaxcs wrote:I finally bought in on MVA All Out
PizzaChet on PSN bro. Got it on sale with Project Cars 2 . Both for 35bux
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Is PUBG mobile still mostly bots? I remember hearing that like half of the lobby is bots when you play mobile
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

No idea, yet I only played one game, but everyone's name seemed real, not like "Bot Ryan".
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The Humble Bundle Monthly comes with pCars 2 and Just Cause 3 this month.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Pcars 2 is really worth having, especially after having it on both PC and PS4. The weather dynamics that affect the physics, like standing water that develops over the course of a rain race then forms a dry line when the rain stops are amazing. Add in crazy environment and lightning effects in the dark if it randomly occurs or you can set it to happen. That part of its more advanced than rfactor 2. The physics and tire modeling don't match it, but are still good enough for me to recommend it. If that has any significance.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

So in love with this game.. So beautiful..