gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Phathry25 wrote:Finland seems titties.
Agreed...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_l ... in_Finland
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

DCS
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Finland seems titties.
Agreed...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_l ... in_Finland
Built my whole car last night. Only to die driving the van into town to get fluids for it. Those roads are so damn skinny.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm planning on trying it out tonight!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

So after a few deaths from not knowing how to do some things (only being able to sleep at your house, not knowing you can't get gas and buy stuff at any time so therefore dying from hunger) I'm starting to figure it out. I turned perma death off though, I've spent like 3 hours just learning stuff and buying beer and food, I'd rather not have all the time and progress lost from not being able to get back to the house and sleep in time or something like that.

I think I have a few bugs though, the dirtiness meter never goes down in the sauna (had to watch videos to figure out how to get it to work, so I know I'm doing it right). Also the update today said swimming reduces the dirtiness, but that doesn't work either. So it's just maxed out all the time now, hopefully you can't die from that... I can't figure out how to open the gas cans either, the hand symbol appears when the cursor is over the caps but they don't come off clicking or scrolling.

Also didn't have enough money to pay the gas bill for the sewage truck, the guy didn't seem to care when I left either...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

yzmxer608 wrote: I think I have a few bugs though, the dirtiness meter never goes down in the sauna (had to watch videos to figure out how to get it to work, so I know I'm doing it right). Also the update today said swimming reduces the dirtiness, but that doesn't work either. So it's just maxed out all the time now, hopefully you can't die from that... I can't figure out how to open the gas cans either, the hand symbol appears when the cursor is over the caps but they don't come off clicking or scrolling.

Also didn't have enough money to pay the gas bill for the sewage truck, the guy didn't seem to care when I left either...
Did you hit the stove with the water? It's pretty tricky at first but you just have to find the spot. And swimming does reduce dirtiness, but very slowly. You open the gas cans by pressing f when the hand symbol appears.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Never thought about using f on them :oops:. Yeah I can make it steam with the water, I did read a comment where it can extend beyond the bar limit (so it keeps increasing), at this point it's probably going to take an hour in the sauna to get the bar back down :lol:. This is what happens when you try to yank the hose out of the septic by driving the truck:

I proceeded to dump the tank on the guys front lawn, not sure what I'm going to do about the hose though...

This comment had me almost in tears, this game is awesome.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Nevermind about the hose, it spawns back on the truck when you reload the game.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

just bought farming simulator 17... im new to these games. hit me up on steam :) broland278
broland278

Post by broland278 »

Also i have arma 3 and everything else! lets get some games going!
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

gotta harvest the wheat boy
TeamHavocRacing

Got My Summer Car. Didn't know it was 15 bux. Found the beer and sausages. Saw my shell of a car. Drank 2 beers and had to quit. Looks like a long slog to get to drive my car.
TeamHavocRacing

|
Has anyone else seen this? Looks totally rad dude!
|
broland278

Post by broland278 »

is my summer car worth getting? haha it looks so stupid that it may be fun
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yes, I bought it on sale so it was $13.50.

While it does have a permadeath feature, I found it was way too easy to die even with planning things out for it to be worth it. With permadeath off you spawn back at your house with everything the way it was when you died (so if you died in a car crash the car is still where it was). It can be pretty frustrating at times, especially how easy it is to crash the cars on the backroads, but overall it's pretty fun. Lots of little things that just make you laugh. What other game can you drive around backroads at night listening to weird ass 90's Finnish music drinking a case of beer all while flipping people off and pissing on people's lawns?

I think my biggest annoyance is the fatigue part. The bar increases so fast you don't have much time to do anything before you have to go home to sleep. If you're in a situation where you have to go walk somewhere that's when it sucks because you probably won't make it without dying from a heart attack.