gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: gaming

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm really can't wait to see BeamNG have online multiplayer! The hillclimb car is insane! The only content I've added is the Stig in a pickup.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone playing Escape From Tarkov? Been watching some of the streamers play it looks awesome. However, I have serious doubts the developers will ever optimize the game properly. Seems like the engine they used to make the game was the wrong choice. Guess I will wait till open beta or release.
TeamHavocRacing

On The Pipe wrote:Anyone playing Escape From Tarkov?
Jay Taylor has recently. He might see this.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

bf4 bf4 bf4 b4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 b4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 b4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4bf4 bf4 bf4 b4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4 bf4
BATTLEFIELD 4!
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
TeamHavocRacing

PizzaChet on Origin. Who you?
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

I have been summoned
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

JayTaylor wrote:I have been summoned
Escape From Tarkov how is it? The weapon customization, effects, and graphics alone are sweet.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

On The Pipe wrote:
Escape From Tarkov how is it? The weapon customization, effects, and graphics alone are sweet.
fucking amazing. the amount of adrenaline just awws me and keeps me coming back everyday. I play mostly for the PVP and the quests. I dropped 150$ for the EOD after my first week of playing. If you played survival games over the past 3-5 years and felt unsatisfied this game is will give ya the boost in testosterone your looking for.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

JayTaylor wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:
fucking amazing. the amount of adrenaline just awws me and keeps me coming back everyday. I play mostly for the PVP and the quests. I dropped 150$ for the EOD after my first week of playing. If you played survival games over the past 3-5 years and felt unsatisfied this game is will give ya the boost in testosterone your looking for.
I just watched this upload last night by Devildoggamer. He puts up some great content this video had me on the edge of my seat. I like how hardcore tarkov is, but it is not as huge map wise as Dayz. I believe they have plans to go to bigger maps in future. The concept for the game is really unique honestly. I didn't give the game much traction when it was first shown however it keeps getting better.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

On The Pipe wrote:
JayTaylor wrote:
On The Pipe wrote: Escape From Tarkov how is it? The weapon customization, effects, and graphics alone are sweet.
I just watched this upload last night by Devildoggamer. He puts up some great content this video had me on the edge of my seat. I like how hardcore tarkov is, but it is not as huge map wise as Dayz. I believe they have plans to go to bigger maps in future. The concept for the game is really unique honestly. I didn't give the game much traction when it was first shown however it keeps getting better.
Definitely worth it imo. Watch Sequisha on Twitch if you wanna watch some chill tarkov gameplay. If ya pick it up send me a pm on here we will have to link up and i can show ya the really long ropes.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

JayTaylor wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:
JayTaylor wrote:
Definitely worth it imo. Watch Sequisha on Twitch if you wanna watch some chill tarkov gameplay. If ya pick it up send me a pm on here we will have to link up and i can show ya the really long ropes.
reminds me of bf4
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing

The "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" Steam sale is a good deal either way, or both!
TeamHavocRacing

wilson213
Team: Privateer

Post by wilson213 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Thats cool!
Anyone play spin tires mudrunner?