gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: gaming

Post by scheeve3 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I went back and tried to play it after being on DiRT Rally for hundreds of hours. Free is the only way I'll have it, lol.
Cummings55 wrote:Wow, what a change from Dirt Rally to this. This feels so weird and arcadey :shock:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

When I drift, all I can picture is a mouse being grabbed by its tail with his front feet planted on the ground.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Anyone see the announcement from theHunter? They're releasing a new game next year, there really isn't much information on it in regards to what's different gameplay wise to the current game though. http://news.thehunter.com/introducing-t ... -the-wild/
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

you can sign up for the beta here. http://callofthewild.thehunter.com/en/
it looks really pretty. me being a hunter fan i cant wait.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone play R6Siege? Just picked it up been meaning to play it for the past year. Seems cool they are supporting the game for another year. Eventually I'll get MySummerCar too.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

yzmxer608 wrote:Anyone see the announcement from theHunter? They're releasing a new game next year, there really isn't much information on it in regards to what's different gameplay wise to the current game though. http://news.thehunter.com/introducing-t ... -the-wild/
You still play TheHunter? Been grinding so much for a non- typical so far this is what i got.

Image Score: 204
Image Score: 166.261
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Wow, Monkey King broke Dota 2...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I play Overwatch and like to think I'm doing ok at it. The aspect ratio burns my balls but I'm not sure how to fix that.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

JayTaylor wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Anyone see the announcement from theHunter? They're releasing a new game next year, there really isn't much information on it in regards to what's different gameplay wise to the current game though. http://news.thehunter.com/introducing-t ... -the-wild/
You still play TheHunter? Been grinding so much for a non- typical so far this is what i got.
Nice! I haven't played for a while, got really into it after deer hunting season last year then lost interest during summer. Still trying to figure out what the differences in the new game is going to be. They say it's going to be more immersive but "accessible to a larger audience – without dumbing things down in the process" than the original.

Brock did you play the beta yet?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Cool to see it can even run, so funny when it shows the size comparison of 1080p on it.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Even if they gave that setup for free I wouldn't want it... How annoying is all that framework right in the centre of your view :|

Graphic wise it's very impressive indeed though.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh I wouldn't want that either to game on, that's just a LOT of pixels per frame!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

GRID is now free for a limited time on HumbleBundle.com
Alex V111#1017
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

VUSTTOS wrote:GRID is now free for a limited time on HumbleBundle.com
Bless you <3