gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJD

Re: gaming

Post by DJD »

Far Cry 2 ruined the series, that game sucked. I played it for ten minutes.

Elder Scrolls is always fun, Skyrim looks cool.

But most of all, MASS EFFECT 3!
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

guys stop playing these games and go play RUNESCAPEEE!! Naah jk, i use to play some ps3 with mxbiker. Most games we play are COD Black Ops, Alive, GTA 4, LA Noir and Fifa 2011
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

this game sh*ts all over MW3
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I started playing CSS and its a fun game but its way too easy the guns have almost no recoil and i get banned from half the servers because people think i aimbot. I usuall just got deagle and 1 deag everyone in the server its quite fun :). So i was looking for more of a challenge and i bought CS 1.6 man i get my ass handed to me so much harder to get headshots or even kill people the weapons have tons of recoil and arent very accurate. The only thing CSS has over 1.6 is the graphics and that is the only thing 1.6 has way better gameplay. I hope they release a Counter-Strike 2 in the coming years and not mess it up.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

DJD wrote:Far Cry 2 ruined the series, that game sucked. I played it for ten minutes.

how the hell can you play a game for 10 minutes and then have a solid opinion?
your loss I suppose, the game has some cool elements.

now when we talk about mass effect. I played both the first and the second and honestly I'd barf all over my xbox if I had to play another game that looks and plays exactly like the previous 2. I call it the COD syndrome and it's taking over the gaming industry.

Skyrim I'm looking forward to though, the elder scrolls haven't failed me yet.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Servatis wrote:
DJD wrote:Far Cry 2 ruined the series, that game sucked. I played it for ten minutes.

how the hell can you play a game for 10 minutes and then have a solid opinion?

now when we talk about mass effect. I played both the first and the second and honestly I'd barf all over my xbox if I had to play another game that looks and plays exactly like the previous 2. I call it the COD syndrome and it's taking over the gaming industry.

Skyrim I'm looking forward to though, the elder scrolls haven't failed me yet.
I dont see whats so great about Mass Effect i tried to original game and it was didnt seem fun at all to me. However Elder scrolls was my first RPG and that game was amazing.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

On The Pipe wrote:I started playing CSS and its a fun game but its way too easy the guns have almost no recoil and i get banned from half the servers because people think i aimbot. I usuall just got deagle and 1 deag everyone in the server its quite fun :). So i was looking for more of a challenge and i bought CS 1.6 man i get my ass handed to me so much harder to get headshots or even kill people the weapons have tons of recoil and arent very accurate. The only thing CSS has over 1.6 is the graphics and that is the only thing 1.6 has way better gameplay. I hope they release a Counter-Strike 2 in the coming years and not mess it up.
We should play 1.6 sometime. Although it lags a bit in other countries servers.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

DJD

Post by DJD »

Servatis wrote:how the hell can you play a game for 10 minutes and then have a solid opinion?
I can tell within the first few segments if i will enjoy or hate a game. I hated Far Cry 2, just did nothing for me, especially compared to the first game.

Im perfectly comfortable with what i missed, which is nothing.
Servatis wrote:I played both the first and the second and honestly I'd barf all over my xbox if I had to play another game that looks and plays exactly like the previous 2. I call it the COD syndrome and it's taking over the gaming industry.
WTF are you talking about?
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

i'm talking about the fact that mass effect 1 and 2 are practically identical. apart from the fact that ME2 was dumbed down a lot.
if ME3 goes the same route then i'm out.no intention to pay €60 for a game i already played twice.
still a bit to early to tell though, but i'm not getting my hopes up.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

about far cry 2, i hated the single-player but i loved the custom multiplayer maps.
i think every multiplayer game should come with an map editor, played some really epic maps.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Check from 5:10 and onwards.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Look up shadow.
only one to win something real from the game!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Oh, right. :oops:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

hhoooooOOOOLLLLLYYYY CRRRAAAAAaaaapp.
Nah its just halor 4.
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

i_Bite#21 wrote:hhoooooOOOOLLLLLYYYY CRRRAAAAAaaaapp.
Nah its just halor 4.
That games gonna be sick along with the halo CE remake