gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
i_Bite#21

Re: gaming

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Well, Im basically in the final stages of fixing my 360 from the e74 error. I've applied thermal compound (Arctic Silver 5) on my GPU and CPU and now I need to go buy 10mm screws and 16 nylon washers. I'm not sure how many screws to buy, anyone know?
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

BF3 alpha gameplay. Be quick, it might get removed pretty fast.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I find the user who posted named "MW2Addict" really funny. Did you hear of the website when you typed www.modernwarfare3.com it brought you to the BF3 webstie. Trolls.

This game for alpha looks fantastic and can't wait to see how you can get into the beta. I would kill somebody for a chance to be in that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I find the user who posted named "MW2Addict" really funny. Did you hear of the website when you typed http://www.modernwarfare3.com it brought you to the BF3 webstie. Trolls.

This game for alpha looks fantastic and can't wait to see how you can get into the beta. I would kill somebody for a chance to be in that.
BF3's gonna blow MW3 out of the water. It looks amazing.
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

OMG forza 4 is going to be amazing, everything looks so real.

Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Midbeck wrote:Not to be rude here, but nobody can argue about it but when it comes to competitive FPS games there is only one that has stuck around the scene as long as Counter-strike 1.6, There is no better fps game to play matches on, on the market! If you've played it "professionally" you get my point. CSS is nothing but a bad upgrade to 1.6...
I've tried to make the move to CSS but the competitive scene is CRAP, my team also tried out some COD4 it's way better then CSS, i love the game but the competitive sceene is way to small!

When it comes down to graphics counter strike 1.6 is crap but it's the feeling that makes it so fun. You need skills to win games!

2movies to follow everything up!

http://goplay.se/videos/975/election-th ... ate-movie/

Sorry for my crap english!
Finally someone who appreciates counter strike as much as I do, and not the css crap. I started playing cs back when it was 1.3 and played all the way through until about a year after css came out. It's hard to explain to people who haven't played 1.6 the true skill it takes and how different it is then CSS. I never made it past cal-m though mainly because I never got in with the right group of people. The teams I played on were all friends and I was usually the top guy all the time. I still play some esea from time to time
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

CS 1.6 is where it's at. I still have it, but haven't booted it up in probably 4 years.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Anyone had a chance on playing this yet? Seems pretty damn promising.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

when i get home tomorrow i'll start the download immediately.
I tried playing it on my laptop but my laptop cant really handle it, unless i turn the graphics WAAAY down, and i refuse to do that.

seen a couple videos and it looks pretty good.

I like how they kept it a first person game. that was one of my biggest problems with the dead rising games, I want to be up close and personal when i smash a zombies face in with a baseball bat.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

I used to play competitive cod.. Used to be in #1 team in Aus back in the day, even though we lost the final match and got 2nd but we were #1! We lost out on a sponsorship from V and another brand which sucked... But then the team split up now i know some of the players play CGI which is like MLG only 10x harder because of the rules. I started playing competitively again on black ops and got into the #1 team for CGO, which isn't good... But we smashed every one and were looking to go CGA CGM, but we broke up because i stoped playing again.. And i got offered $30 a week to join another team, but declined cause didn't want to dog my mates, Haha. (all for s&d)

Also Forza 2 i used to be in an Aussie team for that too, did some SICK shit on that game!

And also been offered money to join a team on Mxsimulator ;)
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

stocksy129 wrote:I used to play competitive cod.. Used to be in #1 team in Aus back in the day, even though we lost the final match and got 2nd but we were #1! We lost out on a sponsorship from V and another brand which sucked... But then the team split up now i know some of the players play CGI which is like MLG only 10x harder because of the rules. I started playing competitively again on black ops and got into the #1 team for CGO, which isn't good... But we smashed every one and were looking to go CGA CGM, but we broke up because i stoped playing again.. And i got offered $30 a week to join another team, but declined cause didn't want to dog my mates, Haha. (all for s&d)

Also Forza 2 i used to be in an Aussie team for that too, did some SICK shit on that game!

And also been offered money to join a team on Mxsimulator ;)
idgaf

rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Shadow wrote:

Anyone had a chance on playing this yet? Seems pretty damn promising.
Played it for about 45 minutes. Its pretty good so far.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Servatis wrote:when i get home tomorrow i'll start the download immediately.
I tried playing it on my laptop but my laptop cant really handle it, unless i turn the graphics WAAAY down, and i refuse to do that.

seen a couple videos and it looks pretty good.

I like how they kept it a first person game. that was one of my biggest problems with the dead rising games, I want to be up close and personal when i smash a zombies face in with a baseball bat.
After playing it for a while the weak points start to come out.

Constant enemy respawning. I don't mind it per say but when it's done as half-assed as in farcry 2 it starts to be a real nuisance. Should've made it more intelligent, say, have the game calculate "migrating" hordes that travel from place to place and give more randomness as to what kind and how many zombies one might stumble upon.

Zombies, not near dangerous enough and way too few. At any given time there's only a max of ten or so zombies. Needs big hordes to run away from. Also, a single zombie is just fodder in this, even they should be something that needs being careful so as to not get killed. Zombies need to be attracted much more to sound. I can be emptying a clip into one zombie and in 30 meters there's others that are completely oblivious to what's happening.

No penalty from dying, except for losing X amount of cash. :| Way to kill any suspension and the need to stay alive.

Stupid ass tasks. Collect food supplies from particular places when the island is scattered with canned food and energy drinks? :|

Nerfed guns. When I finally got a gun in the game, man what a letdown. I can bash a zombie's head in pieces with a wooden stick but I need to put a magazine to the head to make them go down? WTF. Firearms need to be really deadly, one shot to the head and the zombie's down, doesn't matter if it's a "thug" or "boss" or whatever those big zombies are. Then just make ammo really, really scarce so a bullet is worth more than its weight in gold.
More realistic properties for the guns. Why is it that always in a game a pistol can shoot accurately to 300 meters? All the weapons feel the same except for a different model or sound because they behave so similarly. Pistol needs its accuracy dropped so it's useful only up to 30 meters or so. Haven't stumbled upon a shotgun yet but I'll bet it has a useful range of 5 meters. -_-

Needs desperately more of a survival feel, there's never really any need to run away from the zombies, or do anything else except go straight at them.

Super sensing "infected" that can sniff you from a mile away and come running at you screaming. Never a chance of sneaking around 'cause they will find you!
Also WTF is it with exploding zombies? Geez-usssss!
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Woah. Apparently im not very far in at all. Havnt even gotten a gun yet. :lol:

Thanks for the review Shadow.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Haha, skipped lectures yesterday and played it pretty much all day straight. :lol:

Fortunately the game seems pretty easily moddable so in time at least some of the nagging things in it will be fixed.

If you have it for pc, try this FOV fix. Way easier on the eyes playing with an 80ish FOV than the default 60.
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments ... d_fov_fix/

Oh yeah, and as I don't really play any steam games online and play this game in singleplayer too, I'm not too worried about VAC banning, but if you happen to play online a lot with steam games, might want to take this thread's advice.
http://forums.steamgames.com/forums/sho ... ?t=2106453