gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
bob117

Re: gaming

Post by bob117 »

stocksy129 wrote:I used to play competitive cod.. Used to be in #1 team in Aus back in the day, even though we lost the final match and got 2nd but we were #1! We lost out on a sponsorship from V and another brand which sucked... But then the team split up now i know some of the players play CGI which is like MLG only 10x harder because of the rules. I started playing competitively again on black ops and got into the #1 team for CGO, which isn't good... But we smashed every one and were looking to go CGA CGM, but we broke up because i stoped playing again.. And i got offered $30 a week to join another team, but declined cause didn't want to dog my mates, Haha. (all for s&d)

Also Forza 2 i used to be in an Aussie team for that too, did some SICK shit on that game!

And also been offered money to join a team on Mxsimulator ;)
i use to play competive cod to. did u play on gb? i use to smash in waw, then got into mlg for mw2. my buddy was one of the best slayers in the game. he could have easily made noise on the main stage at an event. but like u said, getting on a top team is tough. the pros have such big egos its hard to get known. but we eventually hooked up with 2 pretty know kids, and our team was pretty good. especially since we hardly played together. we were keeping up with, and beating alot of known teams. but one of the kids stopped playing, and me and my buddy ended up quitting. never been offerd money to play for a team tho, actually never heard of any1 getting money just to play for a team. but i have had a few diff sponsors.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i played Cybergamer, never heard of "GB"... I gave my xbox away because of MWII it was so terrible, haha.

And Mxonline, good on you, was just saying like every one else has said.. dumb cunt
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

stocksy129 wrote:i played Cybergamer, never heard of "GB"... I gave my xbox away because of MWII it was so terrible, haha.

And Mxonline, good on you, was just saying like every one else has said.. dumb cunt
umad bro? :lol:
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

yeah cob! Fucking flaming! (sarcasm)
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

stocksy129 wrote:yeah cob! Fucking flaming! (sarcasm)
i was just joking man....hope you didnt really got so mad..sorry but you sounded liek you were bragging! :D :mrgreen: :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

New trailer hot off the press! Im not getting MW3 anymore.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That game is going to be so good :shock:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
guibubba2

Post by guibubba2 »

I need to say just 1thing : CS 1.6 >>>>>>>>> CS:S :(
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Man I'm glad Dead Island is moddable. It's starting to be much, much better already with a little tweaks. Can't wait until the more skilled guys come up with night/day and weather cycles plus realism mod. 8)
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Shadow wrote:Man I'm glad Dead Island is moddable. It's starting to be much, much better already with a little tweaks. Can't wait until the more skilled guys come up with night/day and weather cycles plus realism mod. 8)
Is there the possibility of being banned with these mods using them online? I would love to use them but i dont want to get vac banned when they arent actually cheats. Game is great btw im about 55% completed.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I've played it online a few times already with mods on and so far haven't gotten a ban.

If you follow the instructions on that second link I pasted on the previous page, there shouldn't be much risk. When only modding individual files and not touching the .DLLs or modding the actual .pak files it should be pretty safe.
Might still want to turn VAC off from the game options. Not like you need it anyway with the game being co-op only.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Shadow wrote:I've played it online a few times already with mods on and so far haven't gotten a ban.

If you follow the instructions on that second link I pasted on the previous page, there shouldn't be much risk. When only modding individual files and not touching the .DLLs or modding the actual .pak files it should be pretty safe.
Might still want to turn VAC off from the game options. Not like you need it anyway with the game being co-op only.
alright thanks, im definitely gonna do the fov mod then.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Here's hoping they don't fuck this up as Remedy ain't developing it.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well we know that Rockstar Games does hell of a job.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Kawasakis wrote:Well we know that Rockstar Games does hell of a job.
sometimes....
i wouldn´t consider gta 4 for pc a great rckstar success :lol:

Has anyone played Deus Ex: Human revolution yet?
i started it and erased it, was so boring, but a friend told me to give it a second chance.
the freaking game was awesome, a rich story, fun gameplay, some good choices of action, overall enjoyed it a lot!
i´d classify it as a falloutgearsolid, there´s some tactical action, some role playing also, big guns and prety much everything you might ask for, except awwesome graphics hahaha.
give it a try!

Dead island was dope too! :D
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...