School

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Re: School

Post by enzopersson »

hhahahahaha, ur cool now. its fun to do it here in sweden couse we cant get suspended, thats just if we fight with the teachers, (my friend has beaten 7 teachers) haha. but yeah we bullied almost every teacher on our school. miss 9,th grade haha.

peace
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

wtf ofcourse you can be suspended? A guy I know got suspended for just putting a stinkbomb in our school.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

but on my old school its pretty mutch imposseble to get suspended, only 2 teachers had education, but still IQ bird. 1 was a pedofile. the rest was 70+.
i bitch slaped my teacher once and nothing happened. who dosent wanna go on my school? haha

peace
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

what a class act.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

haha damn that's so weird. You would be expelled for doing that at my school.
Gourley #13
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Its very vierd, I've never heard of anyone beating 7teachers and not being suspended :?
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

yeah, school sucks, i have reprobed math and history :evil:
if i dont raise my grades i´ll miss the year (yes, im a lazy ass, do u have a problem?)
:| :| :| :|
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

School sucks yeay :Di hate school god damn.. :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

frederick wrote:Its very vierd, I've never heard of anyone beating 7teachers and not being suspended :?
he was in jail for 1 year. but that was for other shit too. but still he dident get suspended. my school rocks!

peace
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

omg school..... i feel so old right now, im fucking 24yro :lol:
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I have a real question for all of you kids.....

So you hate school. What do you plan on doing the rest of your life? Mooching off of your parents??? That sure as hell isnt going to happen.

I hate to break it to you kids.... but without an education, you are nothing in the real world... might as well go live out on the streets with the homeless in NYC.

This isnt 1985 where you could start your own plumbing business, or construction business.... its 2008, a time when you need a great education and a great background to do anything with yourself.

And by the way, i dont call living on 15$/hour very comfortable... in fact, you wouldnt be able to survive in the real world by yourself on that kind of pay.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I have a real question for all of you kids.....

So you hate school. What do you plan on doing the rest of your life? Mooching off of your parents??? That sure as hell isnt going to happen.

I hate to break it to you kids.... but without an education, you are nothing in the real world... might as well go live out on the streets with the homeless in NYC.

This isnt 1985 where you could start your own plumbing business, or construction business.... its 2008, a time when you need a great education and a great background to do anything with yourself.

And by the way, i dont call living on 15$/hour very comfortable... in fact, you wouldnt be able to survive in the real world by yourself on that kind of pay.

haha smartass. sure we hate school couse its a pain in the ass, if we dident wanna go to school we would just drop off? whats your point? i havent said i dont wanna get a job. i havent said that i dont wanna go to school, its just a big pain in the ass! omg
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I have a real question for all of you kids.....

No worries for me. I'm going to be an astronaut.

And if that doesn't work, pronstar. :/

And if that doesn't work/STD's, I'll be a engineer.

After that, I'll probably end up selling crack.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

u'l probly be selling crack dude. partners?
Last edited by enzopersson on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

how much does shipping cost?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.