post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by KTM57 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:AT LEAST put 15 HRS on it before predicting whether or not you like it. You gotta break in the suspension remember?
LOL!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:AT LEAST put 15 HRS on it before predicting whether or not you like it. You gotta break in the suspension remember?
LOL!
How is that LOL? My suspension changes drastically from 0hr's to 15. I figure it takes 10hrs to work in your suspension.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Because stock suspension is tuned for the average rider weight and skill level, and most people are not at that exact weight and skill level, there's no reason not to have your suspension done right when you get a bike. If you're going to do it at all, then why not set yourself up from the get go instead of getting used to a bike that isn't tuned for you?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

some people like stock suspension better than revalved? I have had mine revalved multiple times by multiple different people, all were a bit different setup wise and I liked my stock stuff the best. Personal preference I guess.
born2ride #771
Team: Privateer

Post by born2ride #771 »

my bike for 2012 without for the moment graphic kit. it's like that for testing

Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

Ballsfalsky wrote:some people like stock suspension better than revalved? I have had mine revalved multiple times by multiple different people, all were a bit different setup wise and I liked my stock stuff the best. Personal preference I guess.
Bro, you need to just ride.

S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

Its funny that you say that all the reviews liked the kx the best, here in Aus most of the reviews swung towards to rmz... my mate just whent from a life time of riding crf's to a 2012 kx 250 (hes good, races super x ands stuff) and he likes the kx's power a bit better that the crf, but he recons they have similar erginomics, also b2r is that a cr frame?
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ballsfalsky wrote:some people like stock suspension better than revalved? I have had mine revalved multiple times by multiple different people, all were a bit different setup wise and I liked my stock stuff the best. Personal preference I guess.
If you have a bike that is valved for a 170 lb rider its not going to work for a rider who is 140 lbs and a novice skill level or one who is 190 lbs and a intermediate skill level its simple letting the suspension break in is not going to change the fact that the valving is too soft or too hard for these two individuals it does not take long to figure it out. I swear your posts keep on getting more stupid by the day.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Just bought this today. Not me there in that picture, that's my buddy Lewis Stein. 2010 YZ250, Factory Connection Suspension, PC Pipe, VForce Reeds. Not too many motor mods, but the suspension is trick.

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You chose right my man.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Honestly never thought I'd see myself on a Yamaha. I used to hate them. BUT, then again, I never thought I'd be a KTM fan either. I was looking at this kit too which would be awesome! Too bad it's pretty expensive.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Theres always this option. Doesn't look as good as that conversion kit though

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I don't see why everyone makes them look like the 4 strokes. I like the stock plastics on the YZs.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think the stock plastics look fine on them too.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I would just leave it stock. Don't spend money on different plastics, get your numbers put on it or maybe new gear.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.