post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah I wouldn't call it shitty. Sure, it probably wouldn't be the best handling, and it sucks the juice fair hard, but man it would be a hoot to drive
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Nah, It just doesn't look nice.

But, don't mistake me for a fag who likes ricer gay Japanese cars. I appreciate a nice car, not flashy, simple, but nice.

I.E. Saab, BMW, Volkswagen, etc. Also, it's somewhat old to be modding isn't it? For an 80's car it's got to have at least 150,000 miles.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Voutare wrote:Nah, It just doesn't look nice.

But, don't mistake me for a fag who likes ricer gay Japanese cars. I appreciate a nice car, not flashy, simple, but nice.

I.E. Saab, BMW, Volkswagen, etc. Also, it's somewhat old to be modding isn't it? For an 80's car it's got to have at least 150,000 miles.
You have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.

My ninja 250 is my daily vehicle. This isnt my daily driver... its my weekend cruiser and weekend racer. I drive a Buick Regal T-type, same car as a Buick Regal Grand National, minus black paint, seat covers, and badges.... its the same exact drivetrain and everything.Buick pioneered fuel injection, they actually made it popular with this car. Also, this car had to be detuned from the factory because it was making more power from a V6 than the corvettes were making with their v8's!!!!!!

The car has 74,000 miles on it. The rolling chassis anyway. There is no rust anywhere (just surface oxidation on the turbo.... thats what happens to mild steel but you wouldnt know that).

I do mistake you for a fag who likes ricer gay Japanese cars.... simply because of that last line you typed.... you have no idea what you are talking about.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

DJ wrote:Yeah I wouldn't call it shitty. Sure, it probably wouldn't be the best handling, and it sucks the juice fair hard, but man it would be a hoot to drive
I'll tell you what, it sure is an awesome car to drive. Its a drag race car, american muscle. Its meant to go fast in the straight line.

But i dont get it.... to make a "sick" car to you kids.... it has to handle like a f1 car (or look like it does), it has to get 100mpg, has to look like a matchbox car, has to be AWD with nitrous......

I just don't get you kids....i guess in the generation of "2 Fast 2 Furious" and Need for Speed.... this is what the new automobile generation has come to.
ShackAttack12
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

ShackAttack12 wrote: You have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.

My ninja 250 is my daily vehicle. This isnt my daily driver... its my weekend cruiser and weekend racer. I drive a Buick Regal T-type, same car as a Buick Regal Grand National, minus black paint, seat covers, and badges.... its the same exact drivetrain and everything.Buick pioneered fuel injection, they actually made it popular with this car. Also, this car had to be detuned from the factory because it was making more power from a V6 than the corvettes were making with their v8's!!!!!!

The car has 74,000 miles on it. The rolling chassis anyway. There is no rust anywhere (just surface oxidation on the turbo.... thats what happens to mild steel but you wouldnt know that).

I do mistake you for a fag who likes ricer gay Japanese cars.... simply because of that last line you typed.... you have no idea what you are talking about.
No, I never said anything about the bikes. Both are nice, and I would buy either if I could afford them.

I just don't like the car. It's older, not my style. Guess that has something to do with me not even being born in the 80's where that thing was.

And what are you talking about with the last line I typed? Because I said "Also, it's somewhat old to be modding isn't it?"?

It's kind of true. You don't see many people tuning a classic unless it's actually a classic, which in my eyes that Buick isn't.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

BTW..... here is my previous car

It was a 2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe..... heavily modified, although it didnt look like it from the outside.

I had a lot of "one-off" parts made for the car... it was fun...but it was also a money pit

was making over 500whp at 22psi with a vortech v-1 t-trim supercharger

In michigan getting the car tuned....
http://media.putfile.com/Turbo-Concepts--Saturday-5507

A burnout, only had a 9psi pulley on during this....
http://media.putfile.com/HPIM0323
ShackAttack12
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

heres my yz450f -07... isnt she lovely!?

enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

MWR #491 wrote:heres my yz450f -07... isnt she lovely!?

looks like a heaven to drive.
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

She is! :lol:
enteng2366

Post by enteng2366 »

japanese ? gay ?

i like jap cars because i can tune engine and handling.......and they're cheaper than german supercars......
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I guess you could call this my bike. Its my dad's, but its the closest thing that I can actually call 'mine'
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

before the last two "incidents"

(It now as pro taper bars, carmichael bend, they're so f'ing low!)
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

Hey DJ love that whitebros exhaust! Rgaede nice bike! What do you think of my baby??
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

MWR #491 wrote:Hey DJ love that whitebros exhaust! Rgaede nice bike! What do you think of my baby??
Dude, your bike is sick!
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

enteng2366 wrote:

japanese ? gay ?

i like jap cars because i can tune engine and handling.......and they're cheaper than german supercars......

Supercars? Yeah, those are gay.

I'm talking about regular cars.