post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by On The Pipe »

After switching from Yamaha to Suzuki there was a huge difference in handling/cornering. Suspension setup is really crucial on the Suzuki or the bike can be really twitchy and overly sensitive. I still have the woods tire up front on my RM it's okay (brand new when purchased). Had a few sketchy moments in a high speed section when braking hard tire broke traction. Side knobs are already cracking and I have about 10hours on the tire. :cry: I'm such a miser that I'll run crap until it's shot. Every time I look at my ugly orange clutch cover I want to puke.
1SixFoundation
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by 1SixFoundation »

On The Pipe wrote:I'm saying Honda is idiots for even considering putting that tire on the bike stock. Lighten up Francis.
You are absolutely retarded. What exactly makes this tire shit???? This tire is made for hard pack conditions, and it will last alot longer than a mx32 or mx3s (New 32). The tire is not shit, maybe for you because you may not be riding hard pack conditions and may be riding a soft track which then it wouldn't be as good for you and you will then want the 32 or 3s. So may i ask again how exactly is this tire "Shit"
1SixFoundation
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by 1SixFoundation »

Figured id post a picture of the KTM when i first got it.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

1SixFoundation wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:I'm saying Honda is idiots for even considering putting that tire on the bike stock. Lighten up Francis.
You are absolutely retarded. What exactly makes this tire shit???? This tire is made for hard pack conditions, and it will last alot longer than a mx32 or mx3s (New 32). The tire is not shit, maybe for you because you may not be riding hard pack conditions and may be riding a soft track which then it wouldn't be as good for you and you will then want the 32 or 3s. So may i ask again how exactly is this tire "Shit"
The 52 is shit because the 32 still rides better even on hard pack lol
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Hoffman is right.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Thanks for all the comments guys! Red really wasn't my choice it's my Dad's bike (although I ride it more than my own :lol:) but it's grown on me, I like it!

I've ridden with the 52's for a whole spring and they weren't terrible, but when I switched to the 32.. wow. Huge difference, but no matter how bad the 52 seems compared to the 32, if you are not a big tire guy you can make a 52 last ALOT longer than a 32. I'm with Hoffman though... the 32 is still better even on hard pack, they get roasted fast, but they are better especially the front tire. I won't say it's a shit tire by any means, but the 32 is just the much better. Would be crazy to see what the pro 32's feel like...

Anyone notice how much more of a PIA Dunlops are to put on to any other tire? I hate putting tires on in general, but man it's a recipe for a bad night when I gotta put a fresh Dunlop on.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

My tire changing skills improved since we were in California. Lay that bitch out in the sun for a bit, and it's easy as hell even for my fat fingers.
StEEZY101
Team: YOGI

Post by StEEZY101 »

never got round to posting this, graphics by lars
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

The new toy, My first four stroke. And it does not disappoint.

Huntermx164
Team: D&H

Post by Huntermx164 »

6th-2016 rF Lites Pro FAMmx Fall Cup
14th-2016 rF Lites Pro MotoOption Supercross
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 250 Amateur
1st-2015 FAMmx Fall Cup 450 Amateur

GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

thats is hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

m121c wrote:Thanks for all the comments guys! Red really wasn't my choice it's my Dad's bike (although I ride it more than my own :lol:) but it's grown on me, I like it!

I've ridden with the 52's for a whole spring and they weren't terrible, but when I switched to the 32.. wow. Huge difference, but no matter how bad the 52 seems compared to the 32, if you are not a big tire guy you can make a 52 last ALOT longer than a 32. I'm with Hoffman though... the 32 is still better even on hard pack, they get roasted fast, but they are better especially the front tire. I won't say it's a shit tire by any means, but the 32 is just the much better. Would be crazy to see what the pro 32's feel like...

Anyone notice how much more of a PIA Dunlops are to put on to any other tire? I hate putting tires on in general, but man it's a recipe for a bad night when I gotta put a fresh Dunlop on.
One thing I realized I was wrong about tires was setting the correct PSI. Too low a pressure could lead to premature chunking of the tire. Some of the woods guys I know run really low PSI with the correct tire and the side knobs still crack and chunk. I just feel the MX52 front for the price is too expensive and works well on a very narrow terrain (mainly hardpack not well on intermediate as claimed). The performance of the 32 compared to the 52 is way different and you expect much more from Dunlop. Luckily there are so many different tire brands out there, but then choices :/. A lot of the guys around here are running Golden Tyre. Heck even some of the Chinese/Thailand tires aren't that bad just have to experiment.

I'm very happy with my X40 rear it's holding up very well.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

My bike from Arenacross this year, full Pro Circuit race bike
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

My ax bike from this year. Also my outdoor bike just with black backgrounds (which for the record looked 10x better lol)
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Extremely impressed with everything that Blake does! The applicator was a big help and I am loaded up on stickers! The material is sturdy, but easy to work with, and the adhesive is awesome. I recommend FAMmx to anyone looking for graphics. Big thanks to August for designing the graphics, and big thanks to Blake for the awesome material and work!