ddmx

Re: 2010 Supercross Series Rd 4 - Thursday Night Jan 28

Post by ddmx »

we might all have been using luiz's new thor helmets
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

jlv wrote:
DJ wrote:So.... DDMX is in the main despite coming 3rd in the LCQ eh?
After he crossed the finish 2nd but lost it on penalties, everyone wanted a "race of death" for the last spot. I just put him in the main instead.
Awww... race of death would have been mad
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

dj deihl i was using Fox V3- Rc Replica Dark Grey.

Racing was fun tonight i just wish a certain someone could have used his breaks rather then ramming me 10 feet off the track. i know i was being a spode through that section but i guess thats how it goes. it's so wierd how fast everyone is going in the mains... one second you are upfront having a blast... next second you are irate about to break your controller. :-)
DJD

Post by DJD »

ddmx wrote:we might all have been using luiz's new thor helmets
new ones?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

DJ wrote:
jlv wrote:
DJ wrote:So.... DDMX is in the main despite coming 3rd in the LCQ eh?
After he crossed the finish 2nd but lost it on penalties, everyone wanted a "race of death" for the last spot. I just put him in the main instead.
Awww... race of death would have been mad
It would have really screwed FABMX though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

no way JLV david thought he would lose it!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Wasn't my fault knapp I was tripling in and you were singling I had nowhere to go and I did throw on my breaks.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

Mittocs wrote:Wasn't my fault knapp I was tripling in and you were singling I had nowhere to go and I did throw on my breaks.
it's all good i kind of forgot that if you jump that triple into the corner you kind of have no choice but to rail that berm. i should have been on the inside anyways.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

The demos are uloaded

DJD, I loved that line you were taking before the 2nd triple. Looked faster and safer. You were the only one taking it and set the fast lap of the night.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I didn't watch yet, but I'm guessing he would roll the last jump in that 5 jump rhythm, then cut inside and jump the small triple? I tried it in practice, along with some other different rhythms, but decided against using them because it's just too dangerous with everyone jumping everything no matter what is going on in front of them. I figured I'd get landed on and hit by trying something unconventional. Didn't work for me in the end, but there's always next week. :)
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

Hi guys!
What a night, i was in my bed here in France at 5 o'clock! My whife was sleeping...OUF! lol
That was an incredible night for me....Me, the 40 years old guy!
I wan't to say thanks for this good moments, thanks to JLV for this game and thanks all good riders to push the limit of virtual racing. For me ,that was an honour to be in the main with legendary riders, like Mittocs, DDMX, Dj'Diehl, and all guys in this main!
The LCQ was "EPIC", and i wan't to say: JLV you take the good way! Because DDMX is one of the best riders, is faster and better than me, it's normal to qualified him. Me, i was in LCQ because JLV take the decision to put me by the promotor choice...I have some luck tonight! Thanks again for this awesome race!
DDMX you're a boss and congrats to your win!
Hope i will do some more races with you guys. It's hard for me because i'm old and 3 oclock starting races it's not easy for a froggies!
THX :lol:
Ps; sorry for my bad english...
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

DDMX, when some hours before the race i said "i was on fire", i didn't lie! :lol:
Funny to have some "troubles" together some hours after... :wink:
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

I'm using my own helmet :) here's the helmet :) http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... nqmgnohdfm
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Juan357 wrote:
DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:These are just basic ideas, and can all be tweaked or adjusted.

In my opinion, there should be some kind of qualification for the heats races. Just like in real life, not everyone makes it into the heats, you have to qualify.

We Could have qualifying groups of ten riders (with collisions turned off) A, B, C ect. Depending on how many riders are present.

Each group gets 5-10 minutes to set their best lap (or you could do total race times) in order to qualify for a spot in the heat race.

Top 20 riders go to the heats, top 5 from those 2 heats go to main, rest to lcq, take top 2 from lcq, and you have your main event.

It sucks having to sit through four heats where only the top two make it to the main. You get some Jackass that takes you out at the start and your screwed.

Perfect IDEA! :mrgreen:

I don't like the idea :/ think of the people that's not making those super fast laps but ride with consistensy (i think it's spelled like that xD) like my self i don't get those fast laps but i still get good positions in the races cuz when im riding good i don't fall a lot but still don't make fast lap times.