MXS Amateur Arenacross Series

Organize races and post results here
Roxzen1

Re: MXS Amateur Arenacross Series

Post by Roxzen1 »

Stickerz wrote:250C only had 17 people...

No I was in 17th there was a guy behind me a lap down more than I
nickallen199
Team: Privateer

Post by nickallen199 »

Hey i was just wondering is their anyway that we can see the points standings for each class?
2012 450B Amateur Arenacross Champion
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I could do them if someone posted the demos of all the mains.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

nickallen199 wrote:Hey i was just wondering is their anyway that we can see the points standings for each class?
I'll be posting them when I get home. Didn't have time last night.

They will be on first post.
jekyll818

Post by jekyll818 »

For the guys planning on running 250C round 3, mind sharing you best and approximate average lap times? I'm a total newb (been playing like 2.5 weeks but I don't have much free time) and wondering if I should bother racing or just wait and practice until amateur nationals starts.

I can muster around a 1:18-1:22 if I keep the bike standing up, but on average I'm around 1:40-2:00 because I end up on my head a lot.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Round 3.. Im running 27's if im lucky. But im in 250 B. C will probably be around 30's. I don't know
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

and BTW... Round 3... way to slick
Tony el Tigre
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by Tony el Tigre »

jekyll818 wrote:For the guys planning on running 250C round 3, mind sharing you best and approximate average lap times? I'm a total newb (been playing like 2.5 weeks but I don't have much free time) and wondering if I should bother racing or just wait and practice until amateur nationals starts.

I can muster around a 1:18-1:22 if I keep the bike standing up, but on average I'm around 1:40-2:00 because I end up on my head a lot.
Im riding 250c and im running in the 30s, (not to be rude) i recomend you not racing, get some more practice and maybe u can try the Amateur National Series later on :)
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

round 3 is fun. and will produce good racing i think. despite 1st turn madness. but its not realistic, and its just my personal preference to ride more realistic style tracks. cant wait for the winter indoor ax track.
grandmasGONEwild
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotoOption/EVS

Post by grandmasGONEwild »

barrington314 wrote:round 3 is fun. and will produce good racing i think. despite 1st turn madness. but its not realistic, and its just my personal preference to ride more realistic style tracks. cant wait for the winter indoor ax track.
Yeah and its really slippery
jekyll818

Post by jekyll818 »

Tony el Tigre wrote:
jekyll818 wrote:For the guys planning on running 250C round 3, mind sharing you best and approximate average lap times? I'm a total newb (been playing like 2.5 weeks but I don't have much free time) and wondering if I should bother racing or just wait and practice until amateur nationals starts.

Im riding 250c and im running in the 30s, (not to be rude) i recomend you not racing, get some more practice and maybe u can try the Amateur National Series later on :)

Well my times are after messing around for a cumulative of an hour on the track, if that, I'm sure within a week I can get to run a consistent 1:30 since my fast lap is 1:18 and I wasn't even hitting the 'big boy' lines.

Might set it out. Track is slippery and seemingly way to narrow for 20 "new" C riders, probably will lead to more frustration than enjoyment but I may at least try a heat out.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

im in 250B and ive only been about to get mid to low 25s...i dont like the track much..first day playing it so maybe i will like it by next week
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

jekyll818 wrote:
Tony el Tigre wrote:

Well my times are after messing around for a cumulative of an hour on the track, if that, I'm sure within a week I can get to run a consistent 1:30 since my fast lap is 1:18 and I wasn't even hitting the 'big boy' lines.

Might set it out. Track is slippery and seemingly way to narrow for 20 "new" C riders, probably will lead to more frustration than enjoyment but I may at least try a heat out.
join the server throughout the week and watch some faster guys. youll pick up on when to brake and when to gas.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

barrington314 wrote: join the server throughout the week and watch some faster guys. youll pick up on when to brake and when to gas.
so thats how your getting fast barrington :lol:
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Wilson156 wrote:
barrington314 wrote: join the server throughout the week and watch some faster guys. youll pick up on when to brake and when to gas.
so thats how your getting fast barrington :lol:
lol. i wish i was getting fast. i think im getting worse. i went back and did old time trials on some sx tracks. im faster everywhere except im slower in the whoops. WTF!!! :twisted: