Team: TBR

Re: 2012 ShopHMS.com Winter Indoor

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

haha yea i know, im not worried about it trust me. :D
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

I don't think the Wheels-Prodigy thing was that bad because in Wheeler's defense, even though he had the blue board he may not have expected Prodigy to go inside there. What sucked though is that exact incident sparked my troubles for the next 7 laps. I was right behind Prodigy when they hit in mid air. I knew there was a lapper behind me and I took a wild guess that he was going inside like Prodigy did and I was outside cause it was my normal line. In a split second seeing the wreckage in front of me and guessing the lapper would be inside of me I doubled the triple. My guess was perfect and flying over my head went the lapper, if I jumped the triple we would have hit no question. So my first instinct was make sure he doesn't land on me so I moved way over then my next instinct was why would a lapper try to pass me like that what an idiot. As it turns out that same lapper then crashed me out of second and then rode RIGHT in front of me for the next 5 laps and wouldn't move. If I could have stayed in front of that lapper and I'm not name dropping but he knows who he is, then I would have never had to deal with him the rest of that main.
It just goes back to the stupidity of lappers, if the battle for 2nd is right in front of you and you are in 15th, then what the hell are you proving passing them? If they are lapping you, most likely they are going just as fast as you so tuck in behind them and work your way forward without getting in their way. Just to point this out a little more, "this lapper" that caused me trouble was in 15th when I caught him and I was in 2nd. He finished 11th and I finished 8th. I mean were those 4 spots really worth it ruining my race to get them, probably would have gotten to the same place had you just not raced me and instead followed me through while I was in 2nd. I just idk what to say about it and now I feel like I'm babbling on but oh well I guess it happens.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
MX PRODIGY 17

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Can we play a guessing gane? :)
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

Aren't laggers just the greatest! :mrgreen:
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Osari52 wrote:Aren't laggers just the greatest! :mrgreen:
I'm sorry but that's pretty funny. :lol:
I'm washed.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Brett McClaud wrote:Come with me Markham! To infinity...and beyond!
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Is there any recap video from this race? I actually didnt do too bad haha...won the Lites LCQ and got 9th in the main. I'd like to see a recap...
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

BrutalMX wrote:Is there any recap video from this race? I actually didnt do too bad haha...won the Lites LCQ and got 9th in the main. I'd like to see a recap...

:mrgreen:
MX PRODIGY 17

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I liked the end :)
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

well guys im sorry for this and my shitty connection. i have to admit it is funny though! i am famous for my lag know how awesome
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

mclaud11 wrote:well guys im sorry for this and my shitty connection. i have to admit it is funny though! i am famous for my lag know how awesome
wasn't trying to pick on you Mclaud. It was just one of those funny situations. :D
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

yeah i know haha
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That's why we need something for these races that monitors your connection, I would be pissed if I was one of those 4 riders (I guess besides Mikey who made up positions).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm working again today hopefully I make it in for this one, pretty bummed I missed round 1.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Sween, I don't get off work until 8, I should be home around 8:15. Is there any chance at all of me getting into a qualifying session?