Total Online Races vs. Finishing Position

Organize races and post results here
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Total Online Races vs. Finishing Position

Post by JTmoto »

I was hoping to find a correlation between finishes and number of total online races but that didn't exactly show like I thought. However, these numbers do show that the license are pretty well correct. I chose round 7 because it is the first 250 East round. This way most of the 450 riders are 450's only and 250 riders are 250's only. I believe if I did this for every round of the supercross series and compiled all of the data together that the numbers would match up pretty well. As always there are a ton of factors that come into play but this proves that the only way to get better at this game is to play it a lot! (Kinda obvious I know :lol: )

Check out Tysen. 7300 online races, pretty much twice as many as anyone else. Wonder why he is the best?
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: Total Online Races vs. Finishing Position

Post by Sweendoggy »

Man, I have like 3600 races online and I still suck! lol

3600 races over 4 years isn't a lot tho, not a lot of consistent riding there I guess..well compared to people who have as many or more in less time playing the game.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Are those only for the official servers? I know I've done a ton of riding on private servers too. 3059 races, so many of my lap records have been on the yz125 :D. http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/496/
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JTmoto »

Sweendoggy wrote:Man, I have like 3600 races online and I still suck! lol

3600 races over 4 years isn't a lot tho, not a lot of consistent riding there I guess..well compared to people who have as many or more in less time playing the game.
Did you guys look at this for licenses? Because you can almost just have it automatically bump people after so many races! I am interested to get some more data. I think after Las Vegas I will compare it to everyone average finish. That should be a better gauge.

I don't know what it counts yz. I only have 200 but I swear I would have more than that. But I play single player a lot so I guess not. It's pretty cool that I can win a B race with only 200 online races! haha.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JTmoto »

Oh yea and I forgot to mention that it also seems that the higher your UID and the higher your race count that the better you are. So even if you are UID 100 with 10,000 races you probably aren't as good as UID 9000 with 5000 online races. Because the lower UID guy didn't play as much at one time...
DJD

Post by DJD »

Tysen with 7300! LOL. Jeebus Chrristy. MUST TRY HARDER!!!!!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Total Races: 3008

And I thought I've wasted a lot of time on this game, 7300 geeez
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Ddavis wrote:Total Races: 3008

In just over a year of actually playing the game. That is still a lot lol. I spend more time Rage Quitting than Try harding :lol:
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

I dont see a problem with 7300, if you think about its like real life. He wants to be the best so he puts the work in to be the best, if you guys dont like it then put the work in and top him. Thats how it is, atleast for this game as endurance/health is not a factor. Yous guys just need to sack up and stop whining.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

You guys do realize that 3000 in 1 year is the same as 6000 in 2 years...or 9000 in three...and so forth lol I know a lot of people who started playing this game last year during supercross that have almost as many races online as I do, and I've been playing since late 2008/early 2009 (4 years!)
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JTmoto »

Ddavis wrote:Total Races: 3008

What's your UID? lol
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Damn. I really need to step it up!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

jlv wrote:Damn. I really need to step it up!
lol you are killing the curve man!
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

By this mentality I should be mobbin with my 7100 races. However, this is sadly not the case :(
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JTmoto »

Gideon#67 wrote:
By this mentality I should be mobbin with my 7100 races. However, this is sadly not the case :(
You're still 450 Pro aren't you? Obviously there's some loopholes with this mentality but it kind of works!