2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by Boblob801 »

Its not so much the bales as it is us. Well, 50/50 there's this one bale that's in a stupid spot but the rest is just my whiskey finger.
Hi
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Post by giopanda »

i will try my best with future tracks then :D
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

It was good, I enjoy it. Idn if I got better or your ruts are amazing but I seem to sit in them rather well. At first I was like damn it, look at these ruts, then I used them and loved them. Although there is a handful of them that are kind of randomly shaped, like far inside to far outside. Other than that I enjoyed the ruts more then any other track. All the jumps are good, I can't say I launch them, so scale isn't bad but with that said there's one table that kills me every lap =/ I'm sure I'll get used to it. Thanks bud xD
Hi
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

This always happends when I'm on that last lap that will give me a 1.55 laptime..........
And I'm barley leaning the bike over.

I love the traction. Most bumps are challenging but not retardedly hard (=Fun) But i think there are too many ruts, and some of them are too deep. It makes for a very one lined track. Inside lines will be the preffered raceline because most of the times it feels like its not worth taking the outside line because the risk of getting swaps going over the smaller ruts where you cant get any drive anyway. I think you should use less ruts that are just a bit more friendly and equally fast. I know its not easy but it will make for better racing instead of everyone going in one line waiting for the guy infront to mess up.
Funfactor>realism
Saying that, I hope red bud will be like your unadilla. That one is one of my fav's. It might have the same amount of ruts in each corner like thunder, but its alot wider so if you crossrut you wont immideatly hit another rut in a weird angle that throws you over the bars.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

The track is awesome, Gio. I like it a lot. But like everyone else, I think a few inside bales are too close for comfort, but otherwise its sick. I think for red bud something to shoot for to make a track that races great would be make an inside rut that would be a tad but rough, nothing major, but then make a few middle/outside lines (1 or 2) that makes the track not one-lined. Just me $.02
bc45

Post by bc45 »

giopanda wrote:
jlv wrote:Those HD animated flags were killing my framerate. Here's a scaled down version that's much easier on the video bus:

2013.motosport.rf.national.rd02.thundervalley.99cheapflags.zip
RIP!
lol

didn't even think that those animation could cause any sort of frame rate or any other issue..otherwise i would have put them in the low resolution version..

thank you for the appreciation of the track, i would have done more if i had the time..
for those of you who complains about underscaled jumps, it's just because they're in real life scale, like the rest of the track, that's why they look small, but they aren't.

to those who complains about bales being everywhere, i know they're a pain in the ass, and i would loved not to use collision files, but i had to do on request by the "staff" guys to avoid people cutting the turns in last year's championship.
so at least for this don't blame me :)
Is this why my fps is so slow on Thunder Valley, since I have downloaded it off of rF, or does it already have the updated version without the animated flags? I can barely ride the track right now though, I get about 15 fps :|
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Gio, great job man. Track is pretty good and other than what people have already said I have nothing to add. Solid track and I can't wait for your next, thanks for the new track.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

I do like the track, a lot. I just hate how most of the bales are halfway in the track because I like to ride the edge of the tracks most of the time.
I'm washed.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

giopanda wrote: probably you're not inside the rut..only thing i can think of..because every rut and bale have been positioned to avoid collisions.
Not true, at least the one before the finish you can be in the rut and I think it's the second bale you totally slam your head into if you're leaned over a bit. Also the right handed 3 turns before the finish has a questionable bale, but that's no big deal.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AuTo MaTik wrote:I do like the track, a lot. I just hate how most of the bales are halfway in the track because I like to ride the edge of the tracks most of the time.
I'm always hugging the edge of the track too and these bales aren't preventing cuts they're causing crashes lol
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Lnxa wrote:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I can literally hit the same lines at the same speed and run a 2:15 haha
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Boblob801 wrote:Its not so much the bales as it is us. Well, 50/50 there's this one bale that's in a stupid spot but the rest is just my whiskey finger.
frederick wrote:Image

Thats the one xD. I like the track though. I will rage hard come race time but its a really nice new addition. Rut depth is fine for me its mostly the direction, I find myself cross rutting to find more speed =p
Hi
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Woo I'm excited for tonight! I may get last but I'm gonna have fun doing it dammit!!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

My only problems are that one bale ruining my somewhat fast time, and the spodes in the 19802 server. They wanna race you for position and block your line. Then I come across them just sitting in the track right in the way. **Rage Over** But a way better track than last year's smooth wise, they're isn't any unnecessary bumps this year. Just that dang bale..