2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by wheels1758 »

Sorry about the time confusion. Apparently Sween or I (I think it was me) made a mistake when creating round 3. All of the am events will be the same time. The rest of the rounds have been checked and they are the correct time.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

nice job on the racing tonight had fun but bad starts in both motos started me last and worked up to i think 15 in first moto and 16 in second moto
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Did I really just go 10-14 for 8th?? :lol: :lol: That's crazy. Super fun racing, this track was perfect for 2-5 man battles. Wish I didn't have to miss thunder valley or I might've been in the running for somethin now :roll:
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

Yeah super bummed that it ran so behind & the confusion on time. I really liked this track. Better luck next week.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

wheels1758 wrote:Sorry about the time confusion. Apparently Sween or I (I think it was me) made a mistake when creating round 3. All of the am events will be the same time. The rest of the rounds have been checked and they are the correct time.
Yeah that was my bad, I went in and fixed all of them last night when I saw those messages
ZNT746
Team: Volcom

Post by ZNT746 »

Does anyone have the demo for the 250 Amatuer Moto 2 from last night saved and could send it to me? I meant to save it but it didn't work and I really want to watch it :P

PM me if you can. It'd be verrrrry much appreciated.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I had an amazing start Moto 1, I think I was 38th by the second corner, not sure. Super pumped with my start I just kept her chill and cruised to a 4th place finish.
Hi
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Last night I finally got a few motos in on the track. I think Barrington did a bang up job on this, and thanks pulse for the initial base. I can't believe how accurate it is with the little reference available. Replica or not, it's a very fun track. I really enjoy how each rut is unique. Some of the jumps are a bit big and cause errors for me because I suck and am in the air so long, but I still really enjoy the track. It does feel like some of the faces could use a bit of work on the faces, but super super minor. The flow and fun factor is there and something I wish was in more tracks.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Thanks Checkerz. I actually almost changed that section by the pond at the last minute, but the banners were already done, so would have been a pain for what it was worth. And they did have those rollers before the uphill triple about a week before the release. Surprised they took them out last minute. But I actually like the changes they made IRL. Track looks fun.

Anyways, would people be bummed if I used the same textures on Buddscreek as I did on Muddycreek? Once again, running out of time. :|
JES_934
Team: TMFactoryRacing.com

Post by JES_934 »

Barrington, I say go for it. Textures for me are just a cosmetic bonus in my eyes. When the layout is fresh, fun, and flowing then it trumps all other cosmetic aspects. Thanks for all your efforts! Once again, awesome job on Muddy Creek. Track is a blast!
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Just use the ones from budds last year
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

TH_722 wrote:Just use the ones from budds last year
DJ did mad crazy shadingx2 that made it look boss. I could still use them I guess, but it still wouldnt look like last years.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Ok yea, scratch that. DJ is a wizard.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Muddy Creek was fun as. Hopefully Budds is as fun, if not more fun, than Muddy Creek. I believe in you Barrington!
I'm washed.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

I can tell you its totally different than muddy creek and totally different than last years budds. Its all completely new. Downfall - its a little underscaled I think, but I cant change that now. Lap times will be fast compared to real life. 1:52 hot lap is my prediction. The good thing though - the layout is super accurate to last year. And should be a good base once rescaled a little. Meaning from here on out it shouldnt take much work to get the new updates done each year. and more work can be put into the visuals. (if anyone keeps running a replica series)