Stormz

Re: 2015 RFG National Number Quest

Post by Stormz »

round 4. not 3
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

I don't even want the rule changed, I am just sick and tired of people thinking that the 250 class is even comparable to the 450 class. The real life rule has major flaws in my opinion, so naturally I will believe there are major flaws with this system. It's called the Premiere class for a reason.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

250 class isn't comparable to the 450 class, 450 is so hard to make into let alone the night show. I guess ill do 450 from here on out to challenge myself, 250 isn't hard it's just surviving slower riders going for the W every turn.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

SX this year has been a joke for me (just my own performances) not the series itself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I know my opinion probably doesn't matter, but, personally, I agree with August. Without AMs this year, any one-lap hero can get into the heats, then all they have to do is not wreck and they're straight into the main. I thought it was ridiculous how many people at the end of the 250 main at Detroit did not run under a minute hot lap. This makes it a lot easier for people like Smith to to get up to the front, whether he starts there or has to work from the back. When it comes to licenses, I agree with Peter. We need to make the racing better by bringing back AM racing. And I've actually been thinking about this for awhile. Everyone's worried with realism, so let's make it realistic. Pros in 450, As in 250, and the rest get AM events on local tracks whenever someone in association with rF can and feels like running one. Sween has a day off, decides, "I'll give the AMs something to do," makes a topic for an AM race on BriarcliffMX (just an example) for all AMs who want to ride 250f. So then you have two 15m+1l motos for 250C and 250B. And, assuming that there will be one this year, this would also give everyone some sort of heads up for Loretta's.
No clue if anyone's seen this, but I think this would be a nice idea to bring the competitiveness of the 250 class back. Granted I did come up with it, so you guys may hate it entirely, but hey, I'm trying
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

It seems this is a dick measuring contest...... Believe me boys, you will never get this small.

Now less moove on mmk peepole
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:250 class isn't comparable to the 450 class, 450 is so hard to make into let alone the night show. I guess ill do 450 from here on out to challenge myself, 250 isn't hard it's just surviving slower riders going for the W every turn.
I wouldn't say you are one of the riders who should be in the 450 class full time. Not saying you shouldn't either. I am saying if you're racing the "lesser" class, you should get lesser points and a lesser number. I guess I just have this crazy dream of a true "elite" series of the top riders, which really will never happen, just like stopping sandbaggers from riding the C class won't either.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Should of changed it at the start of the season not 11 rounds in so people that wanted a good number could of tryed racing 450 full time
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

Ddavis wrote:250 class isn't comparable to the 450 class, 450 is so hard to make into let alone the night show. I guess ill do 450 from here on out to challenge myself, 250 isn't hard it's just surviving slower riders going for the W every turn.
This is not what i was trying to get to. Definitely seen that you have improved and instead of struggling in 450 the point is that there shouldnt be people dropping back as well as there shouldnt be people in 250s outscoring 450s. A solution to BOTH of these problems is to limit the class in points to discourage sandbagging and allow other riders a shot at a championship.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Craig wrote:Should of changed it at the start of the season not 11 rounds in so people that wanted a good number could of tryed racing 450 full time
I can believe that trying to be contributor and project 2015 numbers turned into this debate, FFS this should have been discussed in December not now. What Craig said
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Cant*
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Do whatever they do in the real pro series. End of argument.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
PINNEDTOWIN

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

Ddavis wrote:
Craig wrote:Should of changed it at the start of the season not 11 rounds in so people that wanted a good number could of tryed racing 450 full time
I can believe that trying to be contributor and project 2015 numbers turned into this debate, FFS this should have been discussed in December not now. What Craig said
I agree deciding earlier would have been better
PINNEDTOWIN

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

Robert196 wrote:Do whatever they do in the real pro series. End of argument.
Someone else jumps of a cliff then do it too. No more arguments ever. Screw innovation it's useless.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Some peoples schedules do not allow them to race the 450 or vice versa due to real life Dupuis. Smith had to qualify at a Mcdonalds lol. I think you guys are worrying a bit too much.

Checkerz, I do believe you could make this into an elite series, but the time that you chose to do it I think would drive some of the elite players away. I would plan for next year (if there is one lol)