2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
KTM57

Re: 2015 MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:the Davalos barriers in the berms
They are OK until someone gets tapped into one and can't get out. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

KTM57 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:the Davalos barriers in the berms
They are OK until someone gets tapped into one and can't get out. :lol:
Aussie lag punts are a hell of a drug...I tried for like 15min to get stuck in one after that happened and couldn't get stuck. I have revised them to match all the others for Round 2 so there should be no more issues. Now the issue will be people coming over the top of the 180s. Just can't win!
Burkeen820

Post by Burkeen820 »

Thanks to everyone involved for putting these things on, glad to see the community seems much more relaxed so far this year! And also nice job on those streams Kellen, fun to go back and watch
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Wheels, I think you should penalize riders that rage quit a main event with a suspension or something to that extent. This would help with riders that take out other riders and then rage quit. Also note the excuse of I was disconnected from the internet or any excuse of the rider leaving the race can be determined by watching the demo. You can definitely tell when someone rage quits and when they simple lose internet connection. Not the most well organized post but you get my point. Anyone else please post opinions/thoughts on this subject.
The era of kamikaze's in rF needs to end!
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Racers52 wrote:Wheels, I think you should penalize riders that rage quit a main event with a suspension or something to that extent. This would help with riders that take out other riders and then rage quit. Also note the excuse of I was disconnected from the internet or any excuse of the rider leaving the race can be determined by watching the demo. You can definitely tell when someone rage quits and when they simple lose internet connection. Not the most well organized post but you get my point. Anyone else please post opinions/thoughts on this subject.
I would rather see someone slower in the night show over someone who is going to rage quit. Its rude to everyone who didn't make it in to quit half way through.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

SMR 510RR wrote:I would rather see someone slower in the night show over someone who is going to rage quit. Its rude to everyone who didn't make it in to quit half way through.
I agree, to make it to the main and then quit, its not cool.
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Racers52 wrote:Wheels, I think you should penalize riders that rage quit a main event with a suspension or something to that extent. This would help with riders that take out other riders and then rage quit. Also note the excuse of I was disconnected from the internet or any excuse of the rider leaving the race can be determined by watching the demo. You can definitely tell when someone rage quits and when they simple lose internet connection. Not the most well organized post but you get my point. Anyone else please post opinions/thoughts on this subject.
agree with Race here. they should get penalized
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

+1
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

nothing like starting a race with twenty and ending with 15, but yet theres 10 other guys that are running amazing paces that are just sitting there watching
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

If that penalty gets enforced, I may actually score a point this year
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Would like to see this take place, sure everyone has rage quit a race but it seems to be the same 5 guys every week.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Meh I disagree with all of the above. Would rather have someone quit than just ride around not caring and being in the way. Plus, DNFs do happen. Just ask Mookie. :evil: :cry:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

It's one thing to not be able to continue and an entirely different story to quit when continuing isn't a problem. People who rage quit are earning points they don't deserve and taking up spots that they earned, but can't give away once they're sick of it, and that keeps people with a small chance of making mains (such as me) or title contenders who failed to make the main (Tysen at Oakland last year) out. I feel like a penalty based on offenses is needed. 1st RQ: 5 Points taken from standings (Warning). 2nd RQ: 15 Points taken from standings and a 3 round suspension (Probation). 3rd RQ: 25 Points taken from standings and banned until the next season of racing (Ban). And if a 4th penalty is needed, it should be banned from all rF series until further notice
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

barrington314 wrote:Meh I disagree with all of the above. Would rather have someone quit than just ride around not caring and being in the way. Plus, DNFs do happen. Just ask Mookie. :evil: :cry:
This is true, but a rage quit is different. Most DNF's IRL occur because of bike malfunctions/rider injuries, and not " Im in last place im just gonna rage quit ". As far as someone riding around punting/being a bad lapper is not a big issue if rF enforces penalties for such doing. Heck, last night in the 250 heat Bowers block passed Osborne and the FIM jumped all over him. I know its tough to go through demos, host events, release tracks and constantly try to please the MXS community but if rF took a hardcore approach to enforcing penalties maybe we wont have those riders that punt and are bad lappers.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I dont agree with Race because then i wont be able to rage quit as much as i do now :lol:
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.