Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 Amateur Supercross Hosted By Pro Concept

Post by JWilliams »

Points and results are updated.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

thanks for the racing josh. it was fun tonight. I really appreciate what youre doing and youre doing a great job. and see I told you the series isn't dying. had a perfectly fine turnout. thanks again buddy
and to all the new guys if youd like any help or advice from me (which you probably don't) feel free to send me a pm and ill try and help the best I can. I don't mean to be a dick in the forums here but the racing has gotten really frustrating. so I apologize to anyone I pissed off. just needed a place to vent. have a great day. is that better david?
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Dollafifty wrote:thanks for the racing josh. it was fun tonight. I really appreciate what youre doing and youre doing a great job. and see I told you the series isn't dying. had a perfectly fine turnout. thanks again buddy
and to all the new guys if youd like any help or advice from me (which you probably don't) feel free to send me a pm and ill try and help the best I can. I don't mean to be a dick in the forums here but the racing has gotten really frustrating. so I apologize to anyone I pissed off. just needed a place to vent. have a great day. is that better david?
Ya that's more like it, I didn't mean to come off like a dick just hate seeing the hate that people say towards not only this series but all other series. There's just no need for it yanno? Anyways glad you had fun tonight man, racing was pretty good tonight, see ya'll next Thursday! :D
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:
Dollafifty wrote:thanks for the racing josh. it was fun tonight. I really appreciate what youre doing and youre doing a great job. and see I told you the series isn't dying. had a perfectly fine turnout. thanks again buddy
Ya that's more like it, I didn't mean to come off like a dick just hate seeing the hate that people say towards not only this series but all other series. There's just no need for it yanno? Anyways glad you had fun tonight man, racing was pretty good tonight, see ya'll next Thursday! :D
I get where youre coming from man. evryones a fuckin dick on here so it kind of rubs off on ya after a few years. and for the record ive never bashed josh or his series. im one the first guys thank him everytime I race and tell him how much I appretiate him. and I don't even know the guy. anyways yeah good race bro. see you next week. maybe
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Was a fun night of racing (talkin bout the main) .. We had great battles in the top 4 but lappers were really really bad... They were not riding sketchy cuz we lapped throu 8th pos... But almost every lapper tried to battle with me when i was tryin to lap them... The only lapper who let me by easy was my bro Ricky Williams... Kind of frustrating when you see 3rd, 2nd and 1st pos in front of you and you have to pass 2-3 lappers that can go almost as fast as you... But hey racing is getting better!!

Cya next week folks!!
Phil Doyon #423
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Was a fun night of racing (talkin bout the main) .. We had great battles in the top 4 but lappers were really really bad... They were not riding sketchy cuz we lapped throu 8th pos... But almost every lapper tried to battle with me when i was tryin to lap them... The only lapper who let me by easy was my bro Ricky Williams... Kind of frustrating when you see 3rd, 2nd and 1st pos in front of you and you have to pass 2-3 lappers that can go almost as fast as you... But hey racing is getting better!!

Cya next week folks!!

Yeah bro it sucks how I was up from until I it into lappers. That's racing I guess lol... Yeah man when I was getting lap finally I moved out of the way. I know how it is to be lapping when lappers don't move...

Perfect track just not the luck I ha on my side last night. I need a bubble around me for that purpose of lappers lol...

Good job you top 8 in front of me.
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Josh u totally lost control of your series by letting pros race... still thanlful for your effort but you are loosing it!

Still happy with my 10th place with 10-20 fps lmao
Phil Doyon #423
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Josh your not losing anything don't listen to these guys. Because the funny thing is I only see them complain when the do bad but when they finish inside top 5 its "thanks josh, series is great.... #hypocrites". Anyways good racing tonight guys, happy with my 6th place finish from working up from last after 3rd corner. Thanks for hosting again tonight Josh, see ya'll next week! :D
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

#hypocrites? Wtf david i had respect for you

Im thanful for this series but i am complaining even when i get top 5's

Hes letting pros race every week... This is not ams anymore

Just my 2 cents
Phil Doyon #423
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

I still have 100% respect for you. I'm just saying, in all reality, he can let whoever wants to race. Its HIS seires. And the pros that he does let race you don't see them in rF every week finishing in the top 5-10 so its not like their that much faster. Kinda like the groups they have for pros in real life qualifying in supercross, (c class pro group, b class pro group, and then a class pro group.) If we can at least keep up with them then whats the big deal? Personally, I think Josh letting guys like Peavy, Brakefield, etc ride is not a big deal at all. Now if it was Smith, Root, Fresquez, etc thats a whole different story.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Will results from last nights race be posted and updated soon on the website?
JWilliams

Post by JWilliams »

The_moto_kid52 wrote:Will results from last nights race be posted and updated soon on the website?
I will get them done today. Also the topic about Mora racing, It's past halfway mark in the series, he's barely leading points, and he hasn't won an Amateur main since round 1. That's my reasoning for allowing him to race.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Josh its an amateur series, not a pro, you should call this series " 2015 Pro Supercross Hosted By Pro Concept " :lol:
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
sp00ky

Post by sp00ky »

What tracks are you using? And where are they?
JWilliams

Post by JWilliams »

WillSt24 wrote:Josh its an amateur series, not a pro, you should call this series " 2015 Pro Supercross Hosted By Pro Concept " :lol:
For some one who's raged from this series multiple times you really like to stick around.