INTRODUCING LOTSaLAPSinc! 100% Guaranteed Qualified!

Organize races and post results here
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

I am happy to announce my new MXS company, LOTSaLAPSinc. Since I quit my job to ensure I had time to practice and win this outdoor title, I decided to try and come up with a business to make some extra cash like some others are doing with their models and skins. Since I don't model or skin, and racing (and running lots of laps) is my expertice, this is the concept I came up with. People are asking for riders to run laps for them on the underground all the time, so why not come to a top qualifier like myself who has backing from rF so you aren't risking a ban. Your payment each week not only will guarantee a qualifying spot in either the 250 Pro or 450 Pro class, but we have a reduced rate for the amateur classes too. And all of it is RISK FREE! With Wheels a partner in the company he can ensure you won't be penalized for UID sharing
These rates are introductory rates, they are likely to go up in a few weeks once more riders need laps run when their times to qualify become not good enough anymore!

250 or 450 Pro Single Round: $10
Amateur Single Round: $7
3 Rounds in 250 or 450 Pro: $25
3 Rounds Amateurs: $18
Entire 2015 National Season for any class: $50

PM me for more details or to sign up. All payments will be made via PayPal.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Re: INTRODUCING LOTSaLAPSinc! 100% Guaranteed Qualified!

Post by Ddavis »

Sounds legit to me. Sign me up! Can I get some tips for avoiding lappers as well, Jesse?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Just to be clear...

Having others run your laps is still illegal and ban-able. Using this service is the only way to legally do this in rF competition.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I've been looking for a service like this for years! Check PM's :)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

If you can guarantee at least 15 positions from my current qualifying spot I will do it. I can't get better than a 1:58. If you can do it for Muddy Creek I'll do the rest of the series.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

What if 40 guys per class come to you. How are you meant to qualify all of them?
Hi
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

This is bullshit, This is cheating at its core. If rF is going to be "fair" This shit cant happen. If youre handing out bans like free candy in races, You should hand them out for qualifying too. I dont want to get cheated out of a race from a kid whos way slower than me just cause they are rich (Or stupid enough to do this).If this is allowed the races are going to go to the shits.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

This is considered cheating in my opinion.

What's the point in having the qualifications then? Might aswell just say: first 40 people to pay 5$ every week can race ..
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

dbaum25moto wrote:This is bullshit, This is cheating at its core. If rF is going to be "fair" This shit cant happen. If youre handing out bans like free candy in races, You should hand them out for qualifying too. I dont want to get cheated out of a race from a kid whos way slower than me just cause they are rich (Or stupid enough to do this).If this is allowed the races are going to go to the shits.
The general reason for this is if a person is committed enough to pay for qualifying that individual will be more committed than a person who is getting in on the bubble from not trying hard enough. We need more committed racers.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I don't think it is going to be a bad thing. If you're good enough to get in, you'll be fine. And it's a chance for the really good guys to potentially make some money for their talents. Yes, it is just Jesse running laps right now, but in the future we could bring other guys who are always fast onto the "staff" to help run laps if there is enough demand. The the little bit of the fee that the rF guys get, well it is about time we get something for running all of these events. Modelers and skinners have been selling their stuff forever, why can't we sell our events to make money for the hosting and track building time?
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Lmfao never tought i would see something with this level of stupidity... That even beats James's and Ddavis' stupidity on this forum :lol:
Phil Doyon #423
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Rf right now
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
JES_934
Team: TMFactoryRacing.com

Post by JES_934 »

I call bullshit on this. There's no way this can be for real. Nice joke, guys!
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

I'd like a season pass for the 250 class please, where do I sign?
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Send me the money with a naked pic of your gf and you'll receive it in 1-3 business days!

My Adress: Canada-Montréal :lol:
Burkeen820 wrote:I'd like a season pass for the 250 class please, where do I sign?
Phil Doyon #423