2015 Red Bull Straight Rhythm Replica Event - October 28th

Organize races and post results here
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 Red Bull Straight Rhythm Replica Event - October 28

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Wahlamt wrote:
tacomcdolphin wrote:im gonna host a free one a few hours after the paid event on same track cuz
I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST that no other person in the community run an organized event on this track prior to January 1st, 2016 without prior written consent from me.

Yeah you do so and we end up with no track or no race.
https://youtu.be/xNtoitb4kVo?t=119
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Pay to race with nothing in return, doesn't make sense to me. Good luck to anyone attending. I just think Chex missed the memo where we were okay with pay to race entry fee's, if we get something in return.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Nothing in return? You get free entry for next race if you get 1st or 2nd, plus you get a track for only 5$.
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Prizes would be cool no doubt, but you do a shit ton for this joke of a community so im cool with it. Thanks chex!
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Super excited with all of the sign ups so far. I really appreciate everyone's support. It is shaping up to be a killer event, that is for sure.

I've been reading everyone's comments and I will be sure to put up a reply tonight if you have further discussion. This is the first time doing something like this and I put a ton of thought into it. I will have to put some numbers together, but I think putting something together for the winners will be possible. I purposely left it off because I didn't know how much support the event would get. Now that I'm seeing that guys are definitely wanting to invest in the events along with the feedback from many players, I think there will be enough competition to warrant a prize and some riders getting entries back. The entry back was the idea behind the "next entry free" but I guess that isn't what you guys wanted.

I didn't initially think a payback would be that big of a deal since, well most of the community won't win anything regardless because only a handful of guys are really, really good. I can see though that it is important to atleast a vocal group and want this to be a good and fun event for everyone.

I think a SX Open with full payback or something I think would be really awesome in the future too, but for this one in addition to whatever payout I can put together the racers will get a quality track and a quality event with quality racing. Also, please, please be sure to understand I am looking to do this only for a few selected events and continue working with more events for free because I still think they are important. While you may feel like you're investing in just this one event, you are actually investing in dozens of future events that won't cost anything as long as these ones can be successful. SYStv will be handling the livestream for the event as well, and I think it'll be really fun and worth the money for everyone involved.

Again, huge thanks for those who have already sent in their entries and shown their support.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

checkerz wrote:Super excited with all of the sign ups so far. I really appreciate everyone's support. It is shaping up to be a killer event, that is for sure.

I've been reading everyone's comments and I will be sure to put up a reply tonight if you have further discussion. This is the first time doing something like this and I put a ton of thought into it. I will have to put some numbers together, but I think putting something together for the winners will be possible. I purposely left it off because I didn't know how much support the event would get. Now that I'm seeing that guys are definitely wanting to invest in the events along with the feedback from many players, I think there will be enough competition to warrant a prize and some riders getting entries back. The entry back was the idea behind the "next entry free" but I guess that isn't what you guys wanted.

I didn't initially think a payback would be that big of a deal since, well most of the community won't win anything regardless because only a handful of guys are really, really good. I can see though that it is important to atleast a vocal group and want this to be a good and fun event for everyone.

I think a SX Open with full payback or something I think would be really awesome in the future too, but for this one in addition to whatever payout I can put together the racers will get a quality track and a quality event with quality racing. Also, please, please be sure to understand I am looking to do this only for a few selected events and continue working with more events for free because I still think they are important. While you may feel like you're investing in just this one event, you are actually investing in dozens of future events that won't cost anything as long as these ones can be successful. SYStv will be handling the livestream for the event as well, and I think it'll be really fun and worth the money for everyone involved.

Again, huge thanks for those who have already sent in their entries and shown their support.

I think that something back needs to happen in order to get the amount of riders to enter as you want. The more that is given back, the more riders you will get so it will even out your pay for making the track or whatever you want to call it.

Hell, I'd be happy with
1st - 20
2nd - 15
3rd - 10
4-5th both get free entry for the next one.

I think this will at least give people opportunity to make some money and also bring in a hell of a lot more riders to attend because of it. (MOE MONEY FO U)
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Very cool Checkerz, would be cool to see some payout prizes. A little more motivation. If that was in place, I would absolutely pay the $10 to get it early.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

skyzen wrote:i like the idea of pay for race , but without a refund/cashprize i don't think many people going entry and there will be no competition. Something like refund for top5 and add prize like 10% of entry for first , 7% for second and 5% for third going force people to buy your early acess and will give an objective of your race .
When i pay 40€ for race IRL , a % is giving to the top5 rider , it's something like 250-150-100-75-50. It's why some very good rider is coming when they have the time to give more show for viewvers.

Prize = One Goal = More people = More Show = More tryhard = More profit with early access

No Prize = No Goal = less early access = No Tryhard = Less Show = less people , less profit
Tru
beast 519
Team: RIDE365.com

Post by beast 519 »

I hope this event goes greatly in your favor. Hope to possibly see a MEC variation of this. Sounds like you really planned it out well and put fourth a lot of effort. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out and be there to race. Thanks again for a great track and all your past track.
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

I have no problem donating my $5 to race, hell I've donate easily over $1,000 to Gaben, no reason I can't donate to a buddy! LMFAO fuck that just hurt to admit! Even though this is the first one, I truely feel an "season pass" should be in place for the winter series or even RF. With the total riders signing up each week you could very easily profit money for the Host, Livestream, Enviroment, and Track creators. Could very easily make enough to keep pumping out the replicas each week!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

10$ or 15$ gets us signed up and the track early?
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

bossman241 wrote:10$ or 15$ gets us signed up and the track early?
$10 gets you both the early access and sign up.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

First post updated, prizing added. Entries are looking good so far.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:Prizes for all classes: ***UPDATED***
Pro Open (prizes only paid with 16+ entries in the class):
1st Place - $20 + Free Entry + Practice Pass to my next paid event
2nd Place - $10 + Free Entry to my next paid event
3rd/4th Place - Free Entry + Practice Pass to my next paid event

Pro Lites and Open Amateur (prizes only paid with 16+ entry in the class):
1st Place - $10 + Free Entry + Practice Pass to my next paid event
2nd place - Free Entry + Practice Pass to my next paid event
3rd/4th place - Free entry to my next paid event, or $5 off entry + Practice Pass
Thanks Chris
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

No practice pass typo?
2nd Place - $10 + Free Entry to my next paid event

Changes are decent, i would MAYBE think about racing if i wasnt gonna get banned along with everyone i shared the track with
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th