2015 Dead Meat Amateur MXSoN

Organize races and post results here
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Re: 2015 Dead Meat Amateur MXSoN

Post by Dawson24 »

Creiz89 wrote:haha, this is almost as far off MXoN that it can be. Why call it that in the first place?
This event is more for us to get experience hosting a race of this kind, so being super realistic wasn't at the top of our agenda. This is our first year of hosting championships/events so everything we've done this year has been to get experience. Any future iterations of this event (if any) will be done in a more realistic manner.
Carbon85
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by Carbon85 »

this is the stupidist thing ever you are ment to ride for your own country idiots dont know how to host
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Carbon85 wrote:this is the stupidist thing ever you are ment to ride for your own country idiots dont know how to host
Atleast they are hosting something, why don't you just shut up and get your negativity out of here!
Carbon85

Post by Carbon85 »

Logeyboy wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:this is the stupidist thing ever you are ment to ride for your own country idiots dont know how to host
Atleast they are hosting something, why don't you just shut up and get your negativity out of here!
At least change the name because it ISNT mxson
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Carbon85 wrote:
Logeyboy wrote:
At least change the name because it ISNT mxson
I beg the differ. This is perfectly fine mxson. Well we could see this race as a team race with your team name as a country you like. Can't see why people hate so much on this.
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

All pro mxson's have been very similar to this in the past. There are a lot of random countries people ask to ride for because they have "relatives from there". It's just less obvious because most of that stuff gets discussed over pm's or in private. I think this way of doing it is just fine for the amateur version of the race.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Thanks for your valuable input.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Dawson24 wrote:
Thanks for your valuable input.
:lol: No doubt.
StallionFire
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Post by StallionFire »

On the other hand, lots of Americans are from other countries if you think about it. People migrate to the USA from all over. My family came from Italy and still some of my relatives live there. Some others have family in Germany, Ireland, France, Russia, ETC....... So its not stupid if someone wants to race on a team to be proud of where they came from.

No disrespect just a thought process.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin

Carbon85

Post by Carbon85 »

yes but hardly fair if people are from countries like ireland and cant ride because americans are riding?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Carbon85 wrote:yes but hardly fair if people are from countries like ireland and cant ride because americans are riding?
Well, not sure how many amateurs that are going to start racing at 2-3am and then 3 hours forward ;) It'd be like 6 countries signed up. US, Canada another in the same time region and maybe 3 european. Just better to fill the spots. If EU guys was fast, they got a shot.
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Carbon85 wrote:yes but hardly fair if people are from countries like ireland and cant ride because americans are riding?
The whole point is that you don't HAVE to ride for the country you're from. You can submit a preference for your own country, sure, but this way people from other countries will still be able to race even if their home country is already full.
For example, there's already a USA team. I would have liked to race for Team USA, but I'm perfectly happy riding for Jamaica. I'd say this is more fair than excluding tons of people just because 3 people from their country signed up first.
The time zone issue can't be helped, as we're hosting it from the US, but perhaps in the future we'll be able to provide an event at a more Euro-friendly time.
Image Image
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

sure thing, we'll just let you host instead bro. not sure how you'll manage though since you can't even sort out your own spelling.
CerenicRacing
Team: Privateer

Post by CerenicRacing »

Recently signed up with my country Chile, please accept it, but hey I got some friends of Mexico and there's a team of Mexico with U.S.A Names ?? wtf, what do they need to do, they are real mexican dudes
jonny199
Team: mexico racing team

Post by jonny199 »

hola ya hay un team mexicano pero no entiendo yo quiero participar junto con mi equipo pero hay un equipo que ni siquiera tiene nombres mexicanos espero que pueda participar para mexico que nosotros en verdad somos mexicanos

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8864fcfb7b4 ... o1_540.jpg[/img

espero que nos den el team si nosotros en verdad somos mexicanos
please give me the mexico team