2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series Info

Organize races and post results here
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series Info

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Lmao showing lots of respect there!

So you're telling me that because you were on my inside .. That I had to jump to the left side of the track? Lmao!

I left the inside open after the double so that u could pass me clean but since u cant make clean passes u had to jump on me!
Phil Doyon #423
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

zg290 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:If you would know how i dont care, i was racing while watching nhl playoffs lmao

Just look at the track, i know Phil Abney busted his ass but this was an unfinished track

Series is going to die if it doesnt change

And wanna talk about people who cant hold their lines? Ok lemme do 255 gyazo from previous rounds and you'll see like 50% of them are from your teammates
You are right about how its an unfinished track, i know he tried hard but it was kinda not good lol. But again i know its hard, and there were only like ten people racing in the beginner class so i think its already dieing off. But ill still race the races lol.
Eh, very late release and a track that most didn't really favor will drive attendance down. Assuming people like the track for the next race, I bet attendance gets back to near 20 per class if not more.
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Post by nascarnate »

quick449 wrote:Really.... WTF this is some shit. i was saying in chat to please restart and nothing... this honestly is complete bullshit that this even happens and even to add to it no one to red flag or realize what happened..

https://gyazo.com/20a1c6b573354cb3cbc31aefde0f63ea

https://gyazo.com/0d0b63108eac9a1104df9eb935956830
I could have restarted it but my internet pooped out and I couldn't make it at all last night :/
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Post by *WMT*Corby »

RXR_Banjo wrote:And wanna talk about people who cant hold their lines? Ok lemme do 255 gyazo from previous rounds and you'll see like 50% of them are from your teammates
Waiting on those gyazos mate, whenever you've got free time?
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

He already posted a clip and you responded "whatever" cuz you could clearly see it was your fault. He stayed right in the middle of the track and you hit him. Clear as day. And apparently clear as day to you too since all you could say was "whatever". How many more does he need to post?
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Dollafifty wrote:He already posted a clip and you responded "whatever" cuz you could clearly see it was your fault. He stayed right in the middle of the track and you hit him. Clear as day. And apparently clear as day to you too since all you could say was "whatever". How many more does he need to post?
not sure, probably another 254 i guess, that was the original amount he had handy?
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter

Post by *WMT*Corby »

305 Edits Suzuki's Zac Corbett has issued an apology for his actions following the sixth round of 2016 Amateur Local Motocross Series, Presented by OffCamberDigital.com, on Saturday.

In the 2nd moto, Corbett, also known as Corby, was involved in multiple racing incidents while battling for position. Furtherafter, he resolved to derogatory and abusive text directed at previous points leader Doyon in the MX Simulator Forums.

Corbett has been notified about his actions, and is currently on probation.

Below is his apology:

To My Friends, Fans and Sponsors,

While I have had some time to absorb my actions of this past event I felt it was important to apologize for the way I handled myself in the heat of battle, and after the race. I must admit, I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received, but we know the race track is meant for just that, a place to race our motorcycles.

I can’t ever remember a time where the depth of the racing field has been so strong. I’m looking forward to getting back to round seven of the 2016 Amateur Local Motocross Series, and racing the way I know how and representing my Sponsors and Fans to the very best of my ability.

See you in Anaheim.

Sincerely,
Zac Corbett
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter

Post by *WMT*Corby »

FUCK, just cancel out the 'See you at Anaheim' bit, and it'll be fine.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

You off your meds or something? You seem extremely bored running around the forums digging up shit from 2008 and posting. Not just once but like 5 times. Then you cant remember replying to phils clip. Then some apology you made up to try and look like a real life pro? Its spring time world wide. Go outside
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

*WMT*Corby wrote:305 Edits Suzuki's Zac Corbett has issued an apology for his actions following the sixth round of 2016 Amateur Local Motocross Series, Presented by OffCamberDigital.com, on Saturday.

In the 2nd moto, Corbett, also known as Corby, was involved in multiple racing incidents while battling for position. Furtherafter, he resolved to derogatory and abusive text directed at previous points leader Doyon in the MX Simulator Forums.

Corbett has been notified about his actions, and is currently on probation.

Below is his apology:

To My Friends, Fans and Sponsors,

While I have had some time to absorb my actions of this past event I felt it was important to apologize for the way I handled myself in the heat of battle, and after the race. I must admit, I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received, but we know the race track is meant for just that, a place to race our motorcycles.

I can’t ever remember a time where the depth of the racing field has been so strong. I’m looking forward to getting back to round seven of the 2016 Amateur Local Motocross Series, and racing the way I know how and representing my Sponsors and Fans to the very best of my ability.

See you in Anaheim.

Sincerely,
Zac Corbett
I thought that looked familiar :lol: :lol: :lol:
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Dollafifty wrote:You off your meds or something? You seem extremely bored running around the forums digging up shit from 2008 and posting. Not just once but like 5 times. Then you cant remember replying to phils clip. Then some apology you made up to try and look like a real life pro? Its spring time world wide. Go outside
but but but I thought sim was real life?!
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Anyway that's my sincere apology for my actions chaps, don't scoff at it.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

When are protests coming out?
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Well, here's RD 6 from my POV-