Organize races and post results here
ryanmx25

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by ryanmx25 »

mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I know this is OFFTOPIC and no one will care but any idea when/if San Diego 2 and Detroit will be raced for AMS
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

We will know when the race hosters know
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Street King Honda

Post by beazt318 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:We all know the Gfug is a jackass when it comes to racing, He rides like hes the only one on the track.
When you catch someone two seconds a lap, I don't think you would just sit behind them until they make a mistake. Yeah I may ride too aggressive at times, but that makes stuff fun. I like when people try and block pass me, it makes racing more enjoyable and realistic. By the way, who are you?
StEEZY101
Team: YOGI

Post by StEEZY101 »

beazt318 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:We all know the Gfug is a jackass when it comes to racing, He rides like hes the only one on the track.
When you catch someone two seconds a lap, I don't think you would just sit behind them until they make a mistake. Yeah I may ride too aggressive at times, but that makes stuff fun. I like when people try and block pass me, it makes racing more enjoyable and realistic. By the way, who are you?
roasted in the group chat
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Gunar, there's a difference between riding aggressive and killing every person you see
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Racers52 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Alright Rulebook Rick settle down with the technicalities
Who's Rick
Rick Landis, and its one of our friends dad who carries the ama rule book in his pocket at races.
beazt318 wrote:
I agree with sonny for once, everytime you race, you destroy people. You landed on me in Atlanta 1 last year and ruined my heat and lcq. You ride like youre better than everyone else. So if someone raced like you do weekend and week out in real life the FIM would be okay with that?
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Alright Rulebook Rick settle down with the technicalities
Who's Rick
Rick Landis, and its one of our friends dad who carries the ama rule book in his pocket at races.
beazt318 wrote:
I agree with sonny for once, everytime you race, you destroy people. You landed on me in Atlanta 1 last year and ruined my heat and lcq. You ride like youre better than everyone else. So if someone raced like you do weekend and week out in real life the FIM would be okay with that?
Ever heard of Jason Anderson?
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Zoa.... Just calm down and breathe.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

beazt318 wrote:You're like talking to a ignorant black chick. I'm done here.
I thought you were a punkass before, but this cements it. I wish you were done for making that remark.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Burkeen820 wrote:Ever heard of Jason Anderson?
My exact thought
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

No, I have only heard of the legendary Matt Burkeen.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Rush wrote:
No, I have only heard of the legendary Matt Burkeen.
hmmmm thats strange, he didnt have much of a supercross career....
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter

Post by beazt318 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Gunar, there's a difference between riding aggressive and killing every person you see
You ruined three of my laps in the qualifying server, so of course I took you out. Who wouldn't?
MOTOZ293 wrote:I agree with sonny for once, everytime you race, you destroy people. You landed on me in Atlanta 1 last year and ruined my heat and lcq. You ride like youre better than everyone else. So if someone raced like you do weekend and week out in real life the FIM would be okay with that?

Boy, you are bringing up stuff from over a year ago acting like it's relevant. And I am better than you and Sonny. So like I said before, if I am faster than you, I am not going to just sit behind you and let you hold me up. In heat 1 this week I caught Fred Heather and was all over him, I made a mistake and caught back up to him and he got out of my way because he realized I was right on him and he was holding me up. I have no problem with him because he realized he was slow and moved. There is no problem when someone realizes they are in the way. Now when you try and battle with me and do stupid shit, yeah expect to get moved. If you don't like it, simply get out of my way.
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter

Post by beazt318 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Gunar, there's a difference between riding aggressive and killing every person you see
You ruined three of my laps in the qualifying server, so of course I took you out. Who wouldn't?
MOTOZ293 wrote:I agree with sonny for once, everytime you race, you destroy people. You landed on me in Atlanta 1 last year and ruined my heat and lcq. You ride like youre better than everyone else. So if someone raced like you do weekend and week out in real life the FIM would be okay with that?

Boy, you are bringing up stuff from over a year ago acting like it's relevant. And I am better than you and Sonny. So like I said before, if I am faster than you, I am not going to just sit behind you and let you hold me up. In heat 1 this week I caught Fred Heather and was all over him, I made a mistake and caught back up to him and he got out of my way because he realized I was right on him and he was holding me up. I have no problem with him because he realized he was slow and moved. There is no problem when someone realizes they are in the way. Now when you try and battle with me and do stupid shit, yeah expect to get moved. If you don't like it, simply get out of my way.