Expression of interest "AUS MX"

Organize races and post results here
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Expression of interest "AUS MX"

Post by BeezyBreezy »

Ok Guys now, as some of you know this series if under way now, and where lacking numbers in the Pro Classes and Amature Classes.
Now im not sure what you guys think is needed to move the series more forwards and make it better, for me I'm just the track builder, but Tim Hosting it is having alot of issues currently.

Now to Bring more riders back into the series I need to understand what people after?
Im going to be adding a hole shot awards for each race.
$5 Per hole shot.
and some other bonuses for people who win both motos.

But im in need of ideas to help get the series back on its feet and actually get some full grids and have some good fun.

Jack Perry is back on board Helping me and being my co designer for most of the tracks now also.
So any feed back is a great great help any questions feel free to PM Me and Ill get back to you

Cheers
Breezy. META Racing

- Anyone interested in sponsoring the series their will be custom banners and statues even tuff blocks to your liking and Gates!

Another huge thing send in your team trucks so they can be in the following rounds
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Re: Expression of interest "AUS MX"

Post by ConnerPeavy »

It's really early in the morning for Americans and most likely the Europeans are going to school and/or going to work etc so it's hard for anyone other than Australians to make it, so therefor the turn outs will be really low.
Discord: Peavy#7738
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

^^
If it was held at a more accessible time to NA and EU racers I'm positive that the turnout would be stellar.
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by BeezyBreezy »

nickuzick wrote:^^
If it was held at a more accessible time to NA and EU racers I'm positive that the turnout would be stellar.
Ok guys, well suggest some times that are sutittable for the AUS and the EU US Riders as well, now we have based the racing for the aussies to be able to make it and make it suitable for us, but we are having issues with having terrible turn outs and thats why I'm here chasing ideas cause everyone else is to lazy too.

Come up with some times guys we might be able to push it back to a Saturday and run it a little later so its Later Saturday morning for the US guys?
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

If you guys wouldn't change the time of the races two days before the first without letting anyone know about, maybe there would of have been more riders.

Poor organization = no riders
Alex V111#1017
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

Hey everyone, as you can already guess the series is having a lot of trouble with getting numbers for the series. At the last round the last pro 250 moto only had 2 riders race which is a big let down because Ty put a lot of effort and went through a lot just to get the track ready. I would like to have the rounds at a much better times everyone. I was thinking of having the race exactly one day after rf. So starting at 6pm eastern and 9pm pacific. Would everyone be fine with that?

Please send all of your semi's to Ty he is the guy behind all of the tracks
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Timewise it's good for the Europeans. It's like 10-11 am here.
Problem is the races so far har been on like a Friday and most people have school or work at that time. I wouldn't mind having the races on a weekend but that might just be me. I bet the US players would also rather have it a weekend if they have to be up early.
The time will never be perfect unfortunately. You'll either have the Europeans having to race in the middle of the night or US at really early hours.

I was signed up and superexcited this last round but the races was 45 mins late and for myself I couldn't push my day forward another hour so I had to pull out :(.
I know you guys said you had website problems but the hosts didn't show up until the race was about to start and then everything went late from that.
Trying to run a series people can count on and take seriously the hosts should be online and make sure everything is working and ready to go well before the race is supposed to start.
Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

T_Althaus921 wrote:I was thinking of having the race exactly one day after rf. So starting at 6pm eastern and 9pm pacific. Would everyone be fine with that?
Not a good idea... then even the Aussies won't show up to our own series.
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
westy26
Team: Privateer

Post by westy26 »

Finnmx144 wrote:
T_Althaus921 wrote:I was thinking of having the race exactly one day after rf. So starting at 6pm eastern and 9pm pacific. Would everyone be fine with that?
bobteej
Team: Privateer

Post by bobteej »

Finnmx144 wrote:
this cunt knows whats up
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Post by J.Perry-669 »

I wish we could fill gate's, i wish the racing was made more interesting.
But sadly it is an Austrlian MX Series! if people are going to race it, they will, Europe have EMF, US has RF, We need something for Australia.
If RF cant help Australians, We wont help you sadly

bobteej wrote:
Finnmx144 wrote:
this cunt knows whats up
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by BeezyBreezy »

Finnmx144 wrote:
Ok these are very very valid points.
Now listen everyone's abit salty about me coming up with Ideas to change the timing besides for a few riders, now i've got world war III Happening on the flowtech TS Right now with half the aussies, But what im trying to do is for the best, now I honestly think if we pushed our race 30 minutes back so for me now their at 6:30pm "Suppose to be" If run on time, I think if we moved it to later On a Sunday for us it would be better all round, sure we got to get ready for school and work Monday, But at the same time everyone else is then On their weekend, and can Contribute to the event.

Let me know all you're Ideas I'm happy to listen in and cooperate, But dont go being dicks about the whole thing.
Yes we've had issues, are we addressing these issues? Absolutely they must be resolved, but as i've said any input is good input good or bad it helps

Cheers
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

BeezyBreezy wrote:
Finnmx144 wrote:
Ok these are very very valid points.
Now listen everyone's abit salty about me coming up with Ideas to change the timing besides for a few riders, now i've got world war III Happening on the flowtech TS Right now with half the aussies, But what im trying to do is for the best, now I honestly think if we pushed our race 30 minutes back so for me now their at 6:30pm "Suppose to be" If run on time, I think if we moved it to later On a Sunday for us it would be better all round, sure we got to get ready for school and work Monday, But at the same time everyone else is then On their weekend, and can Contribute to the event.

Let me know all you're Ideas I'm happy to listen in and cooperate, But dont go being dicks about the whole thing.
Yes we've had issues, are we addressing these issues? Absolutely they must be resolved, but as i've said any input is good input good or bad it helps

Cheers
From personal expierence, If you dont host a race 100% perfext, you will ALWAYS have a large handful of children bitching and moaning. Ive had issues with mxslobby, My internet service company, and work kept me late one week. Shit happens, race time is difficult for aussies if you arent living there, dont kno what to say about that. Jus do your thing and host the best you can, it is what it is. once you get everything flowing good, youll gain riders
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds