2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by MJrace »

John23 wrote:Just don't release the track...simple as that. If you don't pay, you don't get 'em. I don't get why the one's who didn't pay the small fee of $25 think they deserve tracks. Go play 2015 or earlier tracks since they were released for free.
not everybody is as rich as u are...for me 25 dollars are pretty much :roll:
Support my track creations:https://paypal.me/jaeckelmarco
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

MJrace wrote:
John23 wrote:Just don't release the track...simple as that. If you don't pay, you don't get 'em. I don't get why the one's who didn't pay the small fee of $25 think they deserve tracks. Go play 2015 or earlier tracks since they were released for free.
I paid $25 and I'm 13. It's not that much tbh. cant wait to hear that my mom paid for it because I'm 13 with no money but it's whatever.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
John23

Post by John23 »

MJrace wrote:
you have no idea about my financial state, so I please ask you to refrain from talking about it.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

John23 wrote:
MJrace wrote:
you have no idea about my financial state, so I please ask you to refrain from talking about it.
Yeah he's in the air force leave him alone you dick.
John23

Post by John23 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
John23 wrote:
MJrace wrote:
Thank you. Someone understands me XD
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

John23 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
John23 wrote: you have no idea about my financial state, so I please ask you to refrain from talking about it.
Thank you. Someone understands me XD
$25 isn't a lot but I haven't bought into it because my priorities keep me away. Look forward to when they get released.
JesseWildman

Post by JesseWildman »

must have low budget priorities then. 25$ is pocket change. unless you live with momma and only have 40$ a week allowance ha
G_Monaay147

Post by G_Monaay147 »

JesseWildman wrote:must have low budget priorities then. 25$ is pocket change. unless you live with momma and only have 40$ a week allowance ha
you have no idea about his financial state, so I please ask you to refrain from talking about it.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

JesseWildman wrote:must have low budget priorities then. 25$ is pocket change. unless you live with momma and only have 40$ a week allowance ha
Holy shit $40? Id live in a mansion and wipe my ass with dollar bills if i got that much a week. I still somehow managed to afford it
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Don't all you kids in school know how to take your lunch money and just save it up until you have $25? Should only take a week or two, or mow two lawns? And if you're 16 or up get a fucking job. I don't know what's worse the bitching about not having $25 or the flood of gifs after each RF race over tiny little mistakes that people cry about
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Mxracr8
Team: Privateer

Post by Mxracr8 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
G_Monaay147 wrote:because nobody have given a time yet.
That's exactly why no one should ask. No time was given therefore no expectations were set and so the need for the questions is nonexistent
Actually when you don't have all of the information is the reason for asking questions. If everyone knew everything THEN the need for questions would be nonexistent. If they won't ever be released then that is what it is, but that's not what was stated or people would be asking IF the tracks will be released and not WHEN will they be released. We're all just curious.
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

not gonna lie im pretty stoked for southwick. really really pumped to see what watts has in store for this week!
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

ryanmx25 wrote:Image
Seems like people don't know what "at least" means

They could release the track after 30 days or they could release it after 30 years. By saying "at least" they never promised you anything so quit bitching and pay $25 if you want the tracks so bad. :P
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Tracks will be released anyways so waist of money and $25 is money for me to race Canadian nationals. I would rather come back with 50$ In my pocket still then something happen and be $25 short. Plus I have bills to pay on top of my priority over a video game. 25 could be my jersey print or number decals or half a tank of gas. I'm not broke work 40hrs decent pay. but I'm putting all my money into one thing and I have a blown bottom end so....