MxSon 2016?

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: MxSon 2016?

Post by Ddavis »

Previously MXSoN has put together different nations into 1 team.

For example if there's 1 rider from Lithuania and 2 from Denmark, combine them.

or 1 from Mexico, 1 from Spain, 1 from India.. put them together.

Honestly though, please don't allow USA to race for different countries, it ruined the authenticity when Hunter Root raced for Denmark in like 2013 :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:Honestly though, please don't allow USA to race for different countries, it ruined the authenticity when Hunter Root raced for Denmark in like 2013 :lol:
If a country can support 3 riders easily, countries such as USA, Auatralia, Sweden, France, UK, Belgium etc, we will not let them race for others. Countries such as lithuania and similar are probably eligible to race in some form of mixed team.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:please don't allow USA to race for different countries
why would we do that ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Ddavis wrote:please don't allow USA to race for different countries
why would we do that ?
EMF has done it before in the past? I explained why in the same post you quoted.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Ddavis wrote:Previously MXSoN has put together different nations into 1 team.

For example if there's 1 rider from Lithuania and 2 from Denmark, combine them.

or 1 from Mexico, 1 from Spain, 1 from India.. put them together.

Honestly though, please don't allow USA to race for different countries, it ruined the authenticity when Hunter Root raced for Denmark in like 2013 :lol:
Well i wasn't planning on racing till My friend from Denmark messaged me on facebook and said there was tragedy in family of the morning of the race. We were the same speed so it just made sense to race for Denmark.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Motoagogo wrote:Does EMF have to host it? I mean I would love to race half of these events yet cannot because...you know.
ummmm, even if you werent banned for your name, dont you have to be one of the top riders from the country, to even try to qualify for MXSoN??
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ezra wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:Does EMF have to host it? I mean I would love to race half of these events yet cannot because...you know.
ummmm, even if you werent banned for your name, dont you have to be one of the top riders from the country, to even try to qualify for MXSoN??
No. I tried to qualify in 2014, and was only a few spots out from the actual qualifying race, if I remember correctly. They do timed qualifying, and then a qualifying race, and the top person from each country gets to race in the MXSdN. At least, that's how they did it when I tried. It may change this year
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn