Hello everyone and welcome to the 2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films.
For the second time, we will be visiting the Tokyo Dome in downtown Tokyo, Japan during December. In 2017, we are going to focused on making the track fun, flowy and exciting, but also challenging. We took a lot of feedback from the 2015 version into account and are working hard to make this event one to remember. The forecast is calling for multiple inches of snow, so bring your winter coats.
- Event Information -
What is the Japan SX Open?
The Japan SX Invitational is a one night American-style supercross race with a motocross hybrid twist.
When is the Japan SX Open?
The track will be released on Monday 12/11/17, the race will be held Thursday 12/14/17
Who can race?
EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO RACE. There are classes for each skill level.
There will be THREE classes:
* Pro Open - Best of the best from around the world. RUN WHAT YA BRUNG Open format (125/250/450)
* Amateur Open Showcase - This class is open to any rider that has NOT scored an RF/EMF point in the past season of racing
* Two Stroke All Star - This is a bonus class to highlight the awesome racing nostalgia of the good ol' days. Amateurs and Pros alike will to the track at the same time.
Where Do I Sign Up?
- Prizes -
TBA - Contact myself or Jeremy150 on the forums if you would like to help!
- Want to Help? -
* Looking for somebody to help livestream the event. We would like the stream to be high-energy and fun.
* Track builder to help refine the track and make it fun and flowy
This list will be updated
- Want your company name showcased? -
Due to the high demand that we had in 2015, advertisement spaces will be limited! Here is what your donation will get you:
Send donations to https://www.paypal.me/JCohenour. We will be sending out templates for tuff blocks, transits, banners, etc.
$10 - Your name/race team/company on Transit Vans and EZ Ups in the pits.
$20 - Your name/company on tuff blocks throughout the track - ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT!
$50 - Title Sponsorship - Tuff Blocks/Sprinter/Banners/YOUR COMPANY in the title of the event
MORE INFORMATION TO COME! STAY TUNED!