2018 MXLarge Setup

Organize races and post results here
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: 2018 MXLarge Setup

Post by Brina927 »

Dang, why is everyone hating? I think it looks nice, clean, and simple. Not everyone is an amazing skinner, or has time to, so sometimes you just gotta work with what you got.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

SMITH_119 wrote:His next team will be named 12 Year Old Designs Race Team
theres already a team called 12 year old racing LOL
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Brina927 wrote:Dang, why is everyone hating? I think it looks nice, clean, and simple. Not everyone is an amazing skinner, or has time to, so sometimes you just gotta work with what you got.
Supposedly "doesnt have time" to put logos on the bike, yet has the time to put the cutout on the template, numbers, save out skins etc

Doesnt really add up.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Brina927 wrote:Dang, why is everyone hating? I think it looks nice, clean, and simple. Not everyone is an amazing skinner, or has time to, so sometimes you just gotta work with what you got.
The fact that he's started, folded, joined and left more teams than I can count in the last few months makes me think he would have had enough time.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

D_ROY178 wrote:
Supposedly "doesnt have time" to put logos on the bike, yet has the time to put the cutout on the template, numbers, save out skins etc

Doesnt really add up.
Say what you want. It’s not your team don’t like it do yourself a favour and fuck off
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

RhysHarris wrote: Say what you want. It’s not your team don’t like it do yourself a favour and fuck off
Rhys your 12 personally I don't think you should be using that language.
And if you want to make a nice actually spend time on it using logos different colours etc, I would much rather see one of your shit designs, than one you just copy and pasted.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

I don't know what it is about the bike something doesn't look right. Oh wait it doesn't have logos on it, If you want some constructive criticism i would delete it, or not be a lazy fuck and put logo's on it. design isn't that bad but if your not gonna put logo's on it you may as well flash your parents money around more and spend their money on skins for a game. Pay someone that knows what they're doing. You obviously have no clue what the fuck to do.
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Jim Kinson wrote:I don't know what it is about the bike something doesn't look right. Oh wait it doesn't have logos on it, If you want some constructive criticism i would delete it, or not be a lazy fuck and put logo's on it. design isn't that bad but if your not gonna put logo's on it you may as well flash your parents money around more and spend their money on skins for a game. Pay someone that knows what they're doing. You obviously have no clue what the fuck to do.
i'm not gonna waste money on someone to do me bikes i got better stuff to do with money
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

RhysHarris wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:I don't know what it is about the bike something doesn't look right. Oh wait it doesn't have logos on it, If you want some constructive criticism i would delete it, or not be a lazy fuck and put logo's on it. design isn't that bad but if your not gonna put logo's on it you may as well flash your parents money around more and spend their money on skins for a game. Pay someone that knows what they're doing. You obviously have no clue what the fuck to do.
i'm not gonna waste money on someone to do me bikes i got better stuff to do with money
Ohhh so going into discord and saying "Who wants money i'll pay pal them some" Thats spending it on better stuff?
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Jim Kinson wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
Ohhh so going into discord and saying "Who wants money i'll pay pal them some" Thats spending it on better stuff?
better than buying skins from some other dude
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

i dont blame you not wanting to spend money on skins. If I was like you and created/abandoned 3 different teams a month i'd go broke spending money on that many different team skins.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

RhysHarris wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
RhysHarris wrote: i'm not gonna waste money on someone to do me bikes i got better stuff to do with money
So spending money and getting nothing is better than spending money and getting something?
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Jim Kinson wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote: Ohhh so going into discord and saying "Who wants money i'll pay pal them some" Thats spending it on better stuff?
So spending money and getting nothing is better than spending money and getting something?
it was a spare $1 dude nothing much
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Hardly any common courtesy around this forum. Brina's bout the only one who wasn't a dickhead.. Who cares if his team kit is basic? Are you apart of his team? Did you download the kit? People hop teams, people leave, shit changes. It's a god dang video game.

Rhys, Your graphics are basic Af my dude. But I'm sure the few people on the team appreciate the minuscule amount of work that was done for them to atleast have matching bikes and gear.

You can avoid the shitstorm but spending a wee bit more time on the graphics. See above (and prolly below) for some strong constructive criticism.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds