2019 FAMmx Fall Cup

Organize races and post results here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup

Post by MOTOZ293 »

chadp wrote:when is the second track gonna be released?
before the race
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Official rF Gaming wrote: The 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup will feature a standard qualifying format giving riders 3 1/2 days to put in their best lap. Qualifying will start as soon as the track is released and will end at 8:50pm EST on the day of the race.
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Official rF Gaming wrote: The 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup will feature a standard qualifying format giving riders 3 1/2 days to put in their best lap. Qualifying will start as soon as the track is released and will end at 8:50pm EST on the day of the race.
The fact that it's ~24 hours until the race starts, I'd say that's not gonna happen. Maybe it'll cut down on the people who post a lap then don't show up to the race in ams.
Gucci#9473
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

clw1115934 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
The fact that it's ~24 hours until the race starts, I'd say that's not gonna happen. Maybe it'll cut down on the people who post a lap then don't show up to the race in ams.
Series get cancelled?
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

christianjonse wrote:Series get cancelled?
I don't know anything about the series. I was referring to the 3.5 days of qualifying to put in our best lap not happening. They might be minimizing the time for qualifying based on ddavis' feedback, but for now all we can do is patiently wait for another great track.
Gucci#9473
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

This week will be limited quali then? Oh no! What will we do!? The world is ending!!!
johnyboy
Team: Privateer

Post by johnyboy »

Ddavis just wants limited qualifying so him and his teammates can maybe make the mains this week :D :D
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

johnyboy wrote:Ddavis just wants limited qualifying so him and his teammates can maybe make the mains this week :D :D
or bc were adults and have lives. We race with one hour of qualifying every week for supercross. It makes no difference to us if we have 1hr or 3 days. The people who are fast will make it. Devin like most of us, hate that we can run a lap and 3 days later get passed by kids who play the track for 12 hours a day for 3 days
John23

Post by John23 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Devin like most of us, hate that we can run a lap and 3 days later get passed by kids who play the track for 12 hours a day for 3 days
true
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

johnyboy wrote:Ddavis just wants limited qualifying so him and his teammates can maybe make the mains this week :D :D
I'll take that as a compliment rather than an insult, because all you're implying is that me and my teammates are naturally talented and it doesn't require us 48 hours of track time to make a main.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Since neither are an accurate representation of the riders who belong in the night show, what if we had limited 1 hour qualifying but instead of focusing on 1 lap it's like the average lap from a 6-8 lap race? So say it's 6 laps, that means the first lap doesn't count and maybe you could have a throw away lap each session. So average of 4 or 6 laps when all said and done essentially... I think it would be ideal and create a better qualifying atmosphere.

Anyone who shoots that down is negligent of the fact that launching the finish and dying going mach 10 in whoops and quads is not a qualifying simulator XD
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Snopro704 wrote:Since neither are an accurate representation of the riders who belong in the night show, what if we had limited 1 hour qualifying but instead of focusing on 1 lap it's like the average lap from a 6-8 lap race? So say it's 6 laps, that means the first lap doesn't count and maybe you could have a throw away lap each session. So average of 4 or 6 laps when all said and done essentially... I think it would be ideal and create a better qualifying atmosphere.

Anyone who shoots that down is negligent of the fact that launching the finish and dying going mach 10 in whoops and quads is not a qualifying simulator XD
idk what other people think of this, but i honestly like this, and i also know this has been offered before. if rF did this type of thing a certain amount of time before the race, i would be down to help with averaging all the lap times and seeing who qualified where in a quick amount of time, but i do not know if this will ever happen.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

MOTOZ293 wrote:The people who are fast will make it. Devin like most of us, hate that we can run a lap and 3 days later get passed by kids who play the track for 12 hours a day for 3 days
So true.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Snopro704 wrote:Since neither are an accurate representation of the riders who belong in the night show, what if we had limited 1 hour qualifying but instead of focusing on 1 lap it's like the average lap from a 6-8 lap race? So say it's 6 laps, that means the first lap doesn't count and maybe you could have a throw away lap each session. So average of 4 or 6 laps when all said and done essentially... I think it would be ideal and create a better qualifying atmosphere.
I think this could work, however, be weary of the people that know they aren't going to qualify so they ruin other peoples laps on purpose out of rage
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

OG players remember when MXSCentral did this for their MXGP series. The idea worked in theory, but there were a lot of people who ran their consistent moto at 4am when nobody was online then hop in the server and ride like Vince Freise all night ruining people's races.