Race/Qualifying Server: elitomac.flowtechmxs.com:19916
Qualifying Server: moto.flowtechmxs.com:19884
Round 1: JGMX Glen Helen - 8/14/20 - Moto 1 begins 8:00est
Round 2: JGMX Freestone - 8/15/20 - Moto 1 begins 8:00est
Round 3: 2019 St Jude Race For The Kids Round 3 Pomeroy Facility - 8/22/20 - Moto 1 begins 8:00est
Round 4: BAC Fox Raceway - 8/23/20 - Moto 1 begins 8:00est
BAC: 2020 Loretta Lynn’s: August 27th-29th
1st Moto will start at 8:05est
This event will run erode
Skins Thread. There is no "official streamer". (yet)
You can download the bib here
250 A 125cc-250cc
450 A 125cc-450cc
250 B 125cc-250cc
450 B 125cc-450cc
Open C 125cc-450cc
Schoolboy 1 125cc
Supermini (cr125) 125cc
125 C 125cc
Race Format for Regionals
250 A - 8 Laps (8:00pm est UID Grab)
450 A - 8 Laps
Open C - 6 Laps
Schoolboy 1 - 6 Laps
450 B - 6 Laps
Supermini - 6 Laps
250 B - 6 Laps
125 C 6 Laps
Race Format for Loretta Lynn's National
Open C - 15 minutes + 1 Lap (8:00pm est UID Grab)
Schoolboy 1 - 18 minutes + 1 Lap
450 B - 20 minutes + 1 Lap
Supermini - 18 minutes + 1 Lap
450 A - 30 Minutes + 1 Lap
250 B - 20 minutes + 1 Lap
250 A - 30 minutes + 1 Lap
125 C 15 minutes + 1 Lap
Day 1 Loretta's
Dash for Cash 4 lap race, $5 per lap led. Invitational only.
Day 2 Loretta's
ProAm Team Race Top 20 pros will pick an amateur racer as a partner, Olympic style scoring, lowest team splits $20. 20th place pro gets 1st pick, 1st place pro gets 20th pick.
Day 3 Loretta's
Knockout Race Last one still standing wins. Top 5 in points in each class after day 2 get to compete
1st Place - $20
2nd Place - $10
3rd Place - $5
1st Place - $20
2nd Place - $10
3rd Place - $5
All other classes will be entered into a drawing. We will spin a wheel, and whatever class the wheel lands on, the OA winner of that class will receive $10
• UID Grab will happen at 8:00pm est for each event.
• There will be a UID grab before the start of each different class.
• You can race a maximum of 4 classes at the regional.
• You can only race a maximum of 3 classes at Loretta Lynn's.
• Sign-ups will be checked, so just be honest and sign up for the classes you belong in please!
• All A Classes you have to have an A license to Race. If Admin's or Race Host's think you should be moved down to B we will do so! 450 A you can race anywhere from a 250 to a 450. In 250 A you can only race a 250.
• All B Classes you have to have scored at least 1 Am point and CAN’T have any pro points in an Rf event to your name. If Admin's or Race Host's think you should be moved down to B we will do so! If your in C class and you feel that you want to race 250 B or 450 B you can if the Host's and Admins agree with it. In 450 B you can run anywhere from a 250 to a 450. In 250 B you can only race a 250.
• In Open C you CAN’T have any Am or Pro points in an Rf event to your name. In Open C you can race anywhere from a 125 to a 450.
• The Schoolboy 1 & Supermini are open license classes meaning anyone can race these. Schoolboy 1 is a 125 only class. Supermini you have to race the cr125.
• Admins and Race Host’s have the right to bump riders if necessary!
• If you are caught cutting the track, punting, or sandbagging you will be disqualified from the event.
• Please be ready to race, we will not be waiting for anyone if they are late to the line.
• If you receive the blue bar, please try your best to allow the leaders to pass you safely. Failing to do so can result in a penalty and/or ban from racing.
• You will be disqualified for backing up on the starting line.
• Points will be given out Olympic style, if you DNS you will be given 50 points. Tie breakers will be decided by most recent moto score.
• If you have exsessive ping, you will be kicked.
• Please run your correct name.
• Be ready to race, we will not wait if you miss UID grab.
• UID's will be grabbed before each moto.
• You will need to be in the server 5 minutes before your event. If you miss UID grab, you will not be added in. UID Grabs will be quick to get racing underway. I repeat, we will NOT wait on you.
• You will be given 2 minutes for a sight lap to fix any issues you may have.
Regional Numbers will be 2-999. You can pick your desired number for regionals. If there is a duplicate, we will make a determination on who has to change.
Loretta's - Fill out this forum to enter your 3 desired Loretta Lynn's numbers. Numbers will be 10-99 for Loretta's. Numbers will be randomly generated.
This is a fresh series. There will be no #1. We hope to keep this series alive in the coming years so people can defend their titles.
All times are subject to change.
Rules can change at any time without notice.
All questions are welcomed in this discord
Brady White - Series Host / Prizes
Calen Paleologos - Documents
Joseph Pilsner - (Its a suprise. Blame him)
Will Clark - Bibs
Leon Tye - Promoter
Seth Squirrely Shirley
Chuckie Nigrin - Prizes
Brandon Nigrin - Prizes
Dominic Paolini - Screenshots
JLV - Game
BAC - Tracks
JGMX - Tracks
AtlasZoor - Tracks
Sammy Holt - MXSLobby
and anyone else I may have forgot!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Click picture to download