Team dxb

Organize races and post results here
mxracer118

Re: Team dxb

Post by mxracer118 »

So your telling me i run the dXb bike i can ram anyone without being banned? SWEET!
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

mxracer118 wrote:So your telling me i run the dXb bike i can ram anyone without being banned? SWEET!
Negative hahahaha.

To clarify Anyone seeing a non dxb member using our gear/bike has our permission to ram the shit outa them but not use our bike or gear them self. hahaha
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

Yea thats what i said... if i run the dXb bike i can ram anyone...
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
zipper63
Team: WLG

Post by zipper63 »

mxracer118 wrote:Yea thats what i said... if i run the dXb bike i can ram anyone...
hmm, i guess that it would rather be rammed by anyone :roll:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Because of recent events being tolerated by the team which portray team dxb and its members in a negative manner; as of this evening I have decided to part ways with team dxb. When I signed up for the team, I wanted to be part of something special and be a positive contributing group to help build the community. I wanted to become part of a group which helped to open doors for creators and community members and held high standards against bashing, ripping, and all around quality work. I don't feel that dxb is the place to do this at this time.

It was great fun while it lasted, and I'm glad we could do some great things like The US Open of MXS as a team. I truly think dxb has some of the most talented and best people in the MXS world; however, it's no longer a proper fit for me. I'm still definitely friends with the team and each member on it; however, I will no longer be directly associated with the dxb crew.

I wish the dxb team nothing but the best of luck as we head into the 2011 Supercross series and beyond.

Checkerz
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah so, if I can get put on that Yahama beta list if on DXB. I'll sign up.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Havent really been that active lately but this came like a suprise! :'( i really need to be updated on wtf is going on right now :/
fabmx1

Post by fabmx1 »

If you need a solid vet rider, i'm open... :wink: lol
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

With this news, Team dxb is currently searching for a new team rider. Pretty much, you really only have to fit into two categories. It'd be nice if you were moderately active in the mxs community, and you must be someone mature and genuinely nice to talk to. Obviously if you create and give back to the community in positive ways then that also helps, but if you've never made a track, and we can see that you have potential, then consider yourself welcomed aboard, and we will teach you. (horrible sentence grammer) Please remember that as a member of Team dxb it is encouraged that you also emit a positive attitude, and that bashing, ripping, and other acts against members are discouraged. PM me if you're interested and as a whole, we'll look over the entrants and decide on the best fit. (Possible branch off to Team dxb Yahama and Team dxb Honda in the works, allowing for more than just 1 new member, stay tuned)
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

dxb_ddmx wrote:With this news, Team dxb is currently searching for a new team rider. Pretty much, you really only have to fit into two categories. It'd be nice if you were moderately active in the mxs community, and you must be someone mature and genuinely nice to talk to. Obviously if you create and give back to the community in positive ways then that also helps, but if you've never made a track, and we can see that you have potential, then consider yourself welcomed aboard, and we will teach you. (horrible sentence grammer) Please remember that as a member of Team dxb it is encouraged that you also emit a positive attitude, and that bashing, ripping, and other acts against members are discouraged. PM me if you're interested and as a whole, we'll look over the entrants and decide on the best fit. (Possible branch off to Team dxb Yahama and Team dxb Honda in the works, allowing for more than just 1 new member, stay tuned)
My team?
It's Yahama7 !!!
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

hahaha, whoops, meant yamaha. but it could be yahama... :P
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler 258 »

God the things I miss when i work. But im the obvious new rider. :wink: Hahaha.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Tyler, the guy that doesn't see us in forever then comes and beats everyone online :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler 258 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Tyler, the guy that doesn't see us in forever then comes and beats everyone online :lol:.
Hahaha, im just messing around. But ill be back full time after this semester. Schools killing me!