2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Yamahaman95 »

That Hunter Root guy, hes really fast...but i think his brain is 2 seconds behind him, trying to make godly passes like the collisions could handle it. Good track though. Sorry to Tysen, i didnt know where he would end up and i was right in his line on accident when i was hugging bales
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Good racing OHagen, Stocksy was blinking pretty bad put thought you two guys did good with the racing tonight
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

mxsrider96 wrote:
AWood wrote:lol sorry spinelli and whoever that ended up costing a crash near the end, apparently i need to work on endurance, havent been making mains so forgot that consistency for 20 laps was so hard, i did not mean to jump sketchy like that and tried to ride off track but washed my front end
Spinelli knew it was nothing intentional. All good
yeah i tried to let him and anybody near me past before the start since im a squid. knew i could hold my better positions but glad to score more than 0 points
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Yung Kryp wrote:0 rules on someone crashing another persons game halfway through lap 1 and no action is taken. I was back in the server before lap 1 was even finished from all the racers AND Nick Uzick said something the second Dunivant (I believe was the one that hit me, I cant tell because it crashed my game so quickly... will upload Demo once I get it from someone) crashed my game halfway through the first lap.

This is the only rule I found somewhat related BUT I have no control of someone crashing my game? So what action is taken here? When both RF and I cant control this.
We really need some type of rule for this so it doesnt happen in the future again or to another racer.
I totally see why you are bummed, but it clearly says in the rule "we are sorry but the show must go on".

You have to look at it as a mechanical failure IRL. It sucks but it happens. There was nothing he did intentionally, and nothing anyone could do about it, but it wouldn't be fair to the other 21 racers to restart the race.

Again, I understand you are bummed, it definitely sucks big time. Just not really anything other than let the show go on that we can do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

It wouldn't have been a big deal if an admin was able to see the chat when I said that his game crashed and broadcasted red flag. They were no where close to the finish.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Yung Kryp wrote:0 rules on someone crashing another persons game halfway through lap 1 and no action is taken. I was back in the server before lap 1 was even finished from all the racers AND Nick Uzick said something the second Dunivant (I believe was the one that hit me, I cant tell because it crashed my game so quickly... will upload Demo once I get it from someone) crashed my game halfway through the first lap.

This is the only rule I found somewhat related BUT I have no control of someone crashing my game? So what action is taken here? When both RF and I cant control this.
We really need some type of rule for this so it doesnt happen in the future again or to another racer.
The odds of someone hacking your computer and crashing your game is very, very slim. Did any error messages pop up? If you run your graphics too high, they game will often run out of virtual memory on a loaded gate.

If you overclock your GPU at all, it can affect the game if you don't mess with your registry info at all.
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Racers52 wrote:Stocksy was blinking pretty bad
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

He got pushed underneath a whoop Alex.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Anyone have the 250 main event demo?
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

checkerz wrote:

I totally see why you are bummed, but it clearly says in the rule "we are sorry but the show must go on".

You have to look at it as a mechanical failure IRL. It sucks but it happens. There was nothing he did intentionally, and nothing anyone could do about it, but it wouldn't be fair to the other 21 racers to restart the race.

Again, I understand you are bummed, it definitely sucks big time. Just not really anything other than let the show go on that we can do.
Thank you for the non toxic comment back but Chex,
The issue was said the second me and Dunivant collided and caused my game to crash. The Red Flag could have been called out of respect since the first lap wasn't even finished.
Dunivant even said he was waiting for a Red Flag.
aeffertz wrote:

The odds of someone hacking your computer and crashing your game is very, very slim. Did any error messages pop up? If you run your graphics too high, they game will often run out of virtual memory on a loaded gate.

If you overclock your GPU at all, it can affect the game if you don't mess with your registry info at all.
I literally just got aids reading this. Please highlight where I said, "I got hacked someone crashed my game."
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Sorry for the double post, but it was completely fair to restart since lap 1 wasn't even finished. Im sure I can find a demo where there has been a Red Flag for peoples game crashing during RF before lap 1 has finished.

Out of curiosity, since the "show must go on" what happens if one day, someone broke into the game during RF kicked everyone (magically) last lap, win the race, and you guys say "the show must go on" since it is "Out Of Control." I just want this rule more professional is all im saying so it doesnt happen again.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Yung Kryp wrote:I literally just got aids reading this.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

aeffertz wrote:...someone hacking your computer and crashing your game...
^^^The problem with the CS:GO generation. Leclair had performance enhancing macros too.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Yamahaman95 wrote:That Hunter Root guy, hes really fast...but i think his brain is 2 seconds behind him, trying to make godly passes like the collisions could handle it. Good track though. Sorry to Tysen, i didnt know where he would end up and i was right in his line on accident when i was hugging bales
Damn bro he mowed your ass over like a lawn!! :D :D i kid i kid
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Ok this issue clearly isn't in Thomas's fault, but more so an issue with the track itself and a bug in the game. The IRL comparison you guys used doesn't really work, a failure on the players side would be an internet failure or PC hardware failure, in this case his game crashed because of a bug on the track which is game and server side. A more appropriate IRL comparison for this would be if something fell over on the track and caused a rider to crash, pretty sure a red flag would come out after that. Not to mention he was back in the server before lap one even ended.