Organize races and post results here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by jlv »

AWood wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
AWood wrote:But then again i think the creators did not put a corner pole there just so people who did cut it got fucked by gates instead of slamming into a pole.
I think it had more to do with the fact that everyone hates the pillar of doom...
But then again pillars of doom were 10 foottall ugly tuf block stacks. I would like to see the tiny corner pole model make a return. + you cant get stuck in the corner pole but could be stuck in POD
If you're going to flirt with cutting the track you're going to get a penalty one way or the other, either immediately via the POD or after the fact via the timing gates.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

James_122 wrote:These track release topics should be locked, and if anyone is being rude about their "feedback" on other topics then do not allow them to race. Tracks will not get better with comments like " bring on nationals 2014" , or "these tracks are a joke". To the people who do like to help, and who you trust for honest feedback can pm the creators or use TS.
It's their opinion Matt. They are able to speak freely if they wish. Stop bashing on people for stating their opinion. If you don't like it, don't reply.
m121c

Post by m121c »

KaseoDip wrote:It's their opinion Matt. They are able to speak freely if they wish. Stop bashing on people for stating their opinion. If you don't like it, don't reply.
Jones221 wrote:I understand voicing your opinion, but don't be a douche about it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Prada

Post by Prada »

LOL
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

jlv wrote:
AWood wrote:
But then again pillars of doom were 10 foottall ugly tuf block stacks. I would like to see the tiny corner pole model make a return. + you cant get stuck in the corner pole but could be stuck in POD
If you're going to flirt with cutting the track you're going to get a penalty one way or the other, either immediately via the POD or after the fact via the timing gates.
Didnt mean to hate on them. But then again i still think the poles are nice because you can still get punished but not stuck
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

KaseoDip wrote:
James_122 wrote:These track release topics should be locked, and if anyone is being rude about their "feedback" on other topics then do not allow them to race. Tracks will not get better with comments like " bring on nationals 2014" , or "these tracks are a joke". To the people who do like to help, and who you trust for honest feedback can pm the creators or use TS.
It's their opinion Matt. They are able to speak freely if they wish. Stop bashing on people for stating their opinion. If you don't like it, don't reply.
Blow me Casey.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Jones221 wrote:Tired of all the haters over the internet. Just saw a certain video from last week with the description
"Phoenix 2014 is the second worst supercross track ever closely following Anaheim 1. For the sake of MX Simulator supercross, the tracks had better improve soon!!!"
Then why the fuck are you playing the track and making a video about it.

Don't be a little girl, if you don't like the track keep it to yourself, or teamspeak. don't go posting around the internet how shitty it is, because before to long, everyone who makes these tracks is going to want to quit.

I understand voicing your opinion, but don't be a douche about it.

/rant
AWood

Post by AWood »

Thats why you dont watch atsy videos ^^
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

AWood wrote:
jlv wrote:
AWood wrote:
Didnt mean to hate on them. But then again i still think the poles are nice because you can still get punished but not stuck
The smaller an object is the more likely you are to get stuck in it. That's the reason the pillar of doom was made the way it was. If it were skinny it would have been much worse.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AWood

Post by AWood »

jlv wrote:
AWood wrote:
jlv wrote: If you're going to flirt with cutting the track you're going to get a penalty one way or the other, either immediately via the POD or after the fact via the timing gates.
The smaller an object is the more likely you are to get stuck in it. That's the reason the pillar of doom was made the way it was. If it were skinny it would have been much worse.
ive tried my best and have yet to get stuck in it though. Its so hard its pretty much impossible for me to get stuck in... where as POD's are easy. The collisions on SMR's corner pole are amazing for the size of the object and how accurate/hard they are.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pretty sure they cause some wild lag, though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AWood

Post by AWood »

KTM57 wrote:Pretty sure they cause some wild lag, though.
I dont think the corner pole was the cause...
m121c

Post by m121c »

Unless Barrington can enlighten on the subject I feel as if the supercross tracks are more in depth into the visuals and I thought the shootout track was laggy as compared to the supercross tracks. At first glance I guessed it was the poles also.
isacult
Team: BakerMX.com

Post by isacult »

I'm just having fun playing on tracks I didn't have to create myself. ummkkayyy?
Justin Baker | BakerMX.com #51
AWood wrote:WOOO BAKER
AWood wrote:Your excuses are about as shitty as mike Alessi on pulp MX show