2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think the track is fun, technical tracks are more fun to me. Haven't ridden it on a 125 yet though, that'll be the real test....
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Why oh why did we decide to do this again this year! Next year will be an even harder choice to continue rF. GOD some I you guys suck the fun out of everything. Shoulda just done some fun races with friends on ts and had fun, instead of spending 4 days a week bitching and moaning.
JDean#589
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VurbMoto

Post by JDean#589 »

you guys do a great job! need to find a way to ban the idiots constantly bitching from forums and servers, and let the guys who appreciate what you guys do have fun racing! I absolutely suck at these tracks, but the tracks are amazing, my lack of knowledge on bike setup for the new tracks isnt your guys fault. Keep up the great work!
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

This track is the shitznitz! Thanks a lot for putting in the time all of you guys! Looks good and rides good. Nothing bad to say :D
JNR Motorsports
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Not to start any shit on this subject but I don't see the top guys that actually matter on here posting their opinion or bitching about the tracks, tysen Mahan leclair smith? Not one. They zip there pants up tuck there balls in and deal with it. Sween I'm sure if you looked at 95% of the guys complaining they can't even qualify.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Sweendoggy wrote:Why oh why did we decide to do this again this year! Next year will be an even harder choice to continue rF. GOD some I you guys suck the fun out of everything. Shoulda just done some fun races with friends on ts and had fun, instead of spending 4 days a week bitching and moaning.
Just put the jorts on the legs and everything will be ok!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Bhardy448 wrote:Not to start any shit on this subject but I don't see the top guys that actually matter on here posting their opinion or bitching about the tracks, tysen Mahan leclair smith? Not one. They zip there pants up tuck there balls in and deal with it. Sween I'm sure if you looked at 95% of the guys complaining they can't even qualify.
^^^ this is true, I'm so over people going on and on about how much the track sucks and it's all because they just suck at the track, this track so far has been the most difficult for me, I just can't find the flow for the track, doesn't mean I'm going to go round bashing the track for being crappy because I can't play it, I have liked all the round thus far, they look and ride awesome & I can't wait for the rest of the series.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

I think the tracks have been great so far! BUT on A2 it seems there is something up with the timing gates. sometimes i will barely cut a corner on accident and i get 54/57 second penalty? This could be very costly during race time.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I think you are consistently cutting corners then. Keep er between the lines lol
Norcal_51

Post by Norcal_51 »

no im not. i did a 2 lap race and barely cut this corner on purpose to test it. 54 second penalty.
Norcal_51

Post by Norcal_51 »

but yea that is the best answer ha
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Norcal_51 wrote:no im not. i did a 2 lap race and barely cut this corner on purpose to test it. 54 second penalty.
What corner?
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

BradyS21 wrote:
Bhardy448 wrote:Not to start any shit on this subject but I don't see the top guys that actually matter on here posting their opinion or bitching about the tracks, tysen Mahan leclair smith? Not one. They zip there pants up tuck there balls in and deal with it. Sween I'm sure if you looked at 95% of the guys complaining they can't even qualify.
^^^ this is true, I'm so over people going on and on about how much the track sucks and it's all because they just suck at the track, this track so far has been the most difficult for me, I just can't find the flow for the track, doesn't mean I'm going to go round bashing the track for being crappy because I can't play it, I have liked all the round thus far, they look and ride awesome & I can't wait for the rest of the series.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

You're exactly right. The top guys don't say anything because they adapt to what's given to them. That's how real life is, they adapt to what's given to them week in and week out.
I'm washed.
podium1

Post by podium1 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
You're exactly right. The top guys don't say anything because they adapt to what's given to them. That's how real life is, they adapt to what's given to them week in and week out.
too right! when I never used to qualify for events I would always blame it on my pc or the track lol now I just find the best lines and practice till I get it every time :)
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull