NEW MXON!

Organize races and post results here
yomo

Re: NEW MXON!

Post by yomo »

ok well try to work somthing out.... Gordy is ur out there wana ride... or DJ since ur making the skins

Also no offence but i still do not see any point for the new website. I mean i cant think of one bonus to putting it there for races which cant be met by a subforum. Just means people have to sign up again to comment ( i know u can read it but to comment) and its just really anoying to have to change sites all the time
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ok i understand a lot of you dont like it i was just trying to help i thought we needed a more organized place just focused on racing so we could enforce rules about team size and race series and stuff like that
yomo

Post by yomo »

Joe Sawler wrote:ok i understand a lot of you dont like it i was just trying to help i thought we needed a more organized place just focused on racing so we could enforce rules about team size and race series and stuff like that
I totally agree... and i commend u on our initiative thoughts,however, i believe that a subform can do the exact same job, and can be controlled b this sites mod's. It also means people don't have to sign up for it... and also for new members it will be much more obvious if its all in one place...
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ya i know but nothing like that is being made and i asked JLV if he liked my idea and support it and he said yes he supports it so i mean a sub forum maybe the way to go but i dont know if theres going to be one made
moorin

Post by moorin »

no point making jlv make one if joe already has a sub forum which you can just click on a link for it
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
yomo

Post by yomo »

ok genius talking about no point... so all the members on this site have to reregister on a site that could easily just be put on the existing one.

Joe is actually being understandable and taking into account other people views... All depends on JLV really ahaha
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

please put fred in the a class. i'l be riding for b becouse i think he is faster then me on this track.
moorin

Post by moorin »

ok enzo i will do. and yomo you can argue all you want but its jlv's decison and i have my own opinion just as much as you.....its called freedom of speech.
Last edited by moorin on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moorin

Post by moorin »

rant over
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

the joe site is cool but you guys dont like... than jlv must creat new sub-forum named Races or smth in this site... and joe idea with teams is just perfect :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

hey moorin i'l ride in A class ,Mantvis in B and 02RR02 in 2 smoker :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

moorin

Post by moorin »

updated the thread over on joes for ya kawasakis. being talking to voutare and he is trying to release his track in time but if not we will use leirop as i know he would like to realease the full track not a beta.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

thnx... , yea it would be great if realese full not beta.. i'm planing to do video of MXon :)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

moorin

Post by moorin »

if its like your others that would be great!
yomo

Post by yomo »

yeah i agree its totally up to JLV and in the scheme of things its not a huge issue...

As for the track in not fussed... I think if voutars track is ready we should use that. Also do we want to wait until the new rider is out and if so want some time to practice or just not allow it for this race? (would need to wait for a torso though ahaha)