2012 Limited Decal Fall Series

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2012 Limited Decal Fall Series

Post by Ddavis »

BraydenKTM wrote:So we can run any numbers we want too? not the national numbers
Yessir
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Shit, I have school Wednesday nights. Oh well!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

i turned checkerz lakecounty track around awhile back. adding some finishing touches now then sending it his way. hopefully he likes it and it can be used.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

barrington314 wrote:i turned checkerz lakecounty track around awhile back. adding some finishing touches now then sending it his way. hopefully he likes it and it can be used.
If it doesn't have a monster booter double or two I won't like it. Haha kidding, forgot about that.
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

awesome lloking forward to this. How do you determine the/your rider skill?
suzuki941
Team: privateer

Post by suzuki941 »

Bricks03 wrote:awesome lloking forward to this. How do you determine the/your rider skill?
If you consistently make it in the rf nationals and can run upfront or,i think if you have scored a point you should have to run A class. If you maybe made some nationals here and there but can't run the pace of those guys but you can run consistent laps B class.If you are new,or still have trouble running consistent laps C class but there will still be some fast riders in C class,always will be.This is just my opinion there is a post some were that someone posted that is kinda of the same but broke down better.Just didn't feel like looking for it lol.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Skill Level Guideline
C Skill - Beginner, slow, lots of crashes, can't qualify for night shows
B Skill - novice/intermediate, fast, some crashes, Qualifies for night show
A Skill - Local Pro, fast, some crashes, makes some SX mains/scores some points in Nationals
PRO Skill - PRO, fast, rarely crashes, consistently scores points in Nationals and Supercross
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10090
Funny Comeback
Team: Drenaline Cycles

Post by Funny Comeback »

suzuki941 wrote:
Bricks03 wrote:awesome lloking forward to this. How do you determine the/your rider skill?
If you consistently make it in the rf nationals and can run upfront or,i think if you have scored a point you should have to run A class. If you maybe made some nationals here and there but can't run the pace of those guys but you can run consistent laps B class.If you are new,or still have trouble running consistent laps C class but there will still be some fast riders in C class,always will be.This is just my opinion there is a post some were that someone posted that is kinda of the same but broke down better.Just didn't feel like looking for it lol.

There will always be sandbaggers in C class and there will always be clowns in A class.
RaceFactory Results

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series
Lites AM - 14th Overall
Open B - 11th Overall
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Yep you guys can still manage your skill levels on your own. Race whatever you think is best, and we'll move you around from there. Remember though, ALL events from 2012 will count towards getting your license for next year, so sandbagging lower classes isn't going to help you any
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm a complete n00b to this part of MXS, but "Am" stands for "Amateur" right? Cuz if so, I may try to get into that
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

it should start an hour earlier like the RF nationals this time runs kinda late wont be able to race it :evil:
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion
Anthony47
Team: Privateer

Post by Anthony47 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I'm a complete n00b to this part of MXS, but "Am" stands for "Amateur" right? Cuz if so, I may try to get into that
Yes :|
Name: Anthony Veredas
Number: 447
Team: Mob Dirty Inc.
UID: 4380
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I'm super pumped that this is on Wednesdays and not Thursdays. I look forward to trying to show up to all the rounds in the pro class.
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

What about trying to make it suit the euro riders better? If I race the A class I wont be finished untill 5 am
JNR Motorsports
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

Creiz89 wrote:What about trying to make it suit the euro riders better?