they arent mine :lol: :lol:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by James_122 »

Shut up Race.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

James_122 wrote:Shut up Race.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Really enjoying A1, and I definitely didn't cut out early from work to come home and try it out...

Anyway....the track gives me a little bit of an AusSX feel for some reason. Not necessarily in that it's as narrow as some of Jay's tracks have been, but maybe it's the spacing between jumps in some of the sections? Not saying that is a negative, just for some reason made me think about some of those tracks.

Not sure why anyone would complain about the whoops, they're tough, but not that tough, and I personally like them.

Awesome job with rd.1 Stephen, really appreciate the effort and am pumped for the season.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
bsalmon

Post by bsalmon »

How do I sign up for 250 am east
bsalmon

Post by bsalmon »

How do I sign up for 250 am east
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

nickuzick wrote:That is so fucking ignorant Craig. The majority of the people who have played the track enjoy it a lot. Maybe you should stick to JLV's stock tracks, less "randomness"
WE ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CRITICISM

ALL CRITICS BE DAMNED

JOIN US IN EXTERMINATING OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR PETTY "SUGGESTIONS" AND OTHERWISE UNGRATEFUL CLAIMS

THE RESISTANCE MUST BE DESTROYED

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE POSITIVE IN OUR PERPETUAL ECHO CHAMBER
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

KTM57 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:That is so fucking ignorant Craig. The majority of the people who have played the track enjoy it a lot. Maybe you should stick to JLV's stock tracks, less "randomness"
WE ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CRITICISM

ALL CRITICS BE DAMNED

JOIN US IN EXTERMINATING OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR PETTY "SUGGESTIONS" AND OTHERWISE UNGRATEFUL CLAIMS

THE RESISTANCE MUST BE DESTROYED

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE POSITIVE IN OUR PERPETUAL ECHO CHAMBER
If someone can post criticism respectfully like Shack or this guy, it's more than welcome. Be a douchebag, don't race, problem solved.
checkerz wrote:
krossboy wrote:Not a fan of the fact that tracks are going as far as that you have got to spend countless hours on them even to run somewhat decent speed and consistent level. I get that replica series should be as realistic as can be, but it's still a video game and I think the fun aspect should still be first, not the looks and/or realism. It fun for a challenge but for racing could be frustrating as you can't always put in so much time to race against other dudes and have fun at the same time.

By any means I'm not trying to bash on you'r work guys, just experssing my oppinion. I have my deepest respect for you guys, those are some mad hours that get put into these tracks, something I would never ever consider doing from my free time, respect!
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

The goal isn't to make the tracks hard. Those building them want a SX feel which is fun to those of us working on them. The change from last year is pretty minimal actually.

Which exact section/sections are being difficult for you? I'd be willing to look at it and see if there is something we can learn.

And I hear you guys on the jump backsides. I can't promise it will change because they are that way for a reason, but we'll look at it again before future rounds.

I still believe Stephen crushed it with this track.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

I thought I wouldn't like this track but I really do. One question, why are the whoop sections different? Is there a point to it?
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

KTM57 wrote:JOIN US IN EXTERMINATING OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR PETTY "SUGGESTIONS" AND OTHERWISE UNGRATEFUL CLAIMS
Aggressively Mediocre Image
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

i guess stephen did a good job with the A1 Layout, but A1 really suck this year (the layout), and i imagine and spacing between the rythem sections are just like that IRL? i mean if u triple something u land in the face of the next jump

I know that im not the fastest guy around here but damn the rythem sections are hard on a 250f !! :shock: and for the whoops, either i nail them and im like ehhh they're easy... or they bike me in the ass and my rider dies lol
Phil Doyon #423
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Going to give my opinion just because i am bored:
Positives:
Looks really good (Expect some screenies by me soon)
Once you figure the track out you can pound some laps in.
You can just tell that a lot of work and coordination went in to this track to make it as best as possible.
It is just a fun and challenging track.

Negatives:
The triples in for me on the 250 are super hard. Probably me just sucking at the game.
Whoops. Little big in my opinion idk if it is because the blueprints or whatever but they are hard to me none the less. (Once again i could just be sucking)
The supercross triples are a little small to me. Once again could just be me but i find myself overjumping them a lot.

All around it is a really good and i am very appreciative of all the work that goes into these tracks. Can't wait for the racing. :D :D :D
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

checkerz wrote:
krossboy wrote:Not a fan of the fact that tracks are going as far as that you have got to spend countless hours on them even to run somewhat decent speed and consistent level. I get that replica series should be as realistic as can be, but it's still a video game and I think the fun aspect should still be first, not the looks and/or realism. It fun for a challenge but for racing could be frustrating as you can't always put in so much time to race against other dudes and have fun at the same time.

By any means I'm not trying to bash on you'r work guys, just experssing my oppinion. I have my deepest respect for you guys, those are some mad hours that get put into these tracks, something I would never ever consider doing from my free time, respect!
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

The goal isn't to make the tracks hard. Those building them want a SX feel which is fun to those of us working on them. The change from last year is pretty minimal actually.

Which exact section/sections are being difficult for you? I'd be willing to look at it and see if there is something we can learn.

And I hear you guys on the jump backsides. I can't promise it will change because they are that way for a reason, but we'll look at it again before future rounds.

I still believe Stephen crushed it with this track.
For me particulary it would be the first and the last rythm sections. I feel like you need to be extra persize with these as they are so close to the corner and need to be on you'r game every lap to clean them enough to keep you'r momentum up and since my corner technique is to slide the back around, it can get pretty wild out there. That might be the lack of my skill level, which to get to the very next level, I would have to put in the extra hours I mentioned before and it kind of throws me off, because i have never been riding that good before in my sim "career" on the 2015 and later tracks.

I race purely for fun, but those things just take it to the level that you have to take it little more seriously (more hours) to enjoy it, which I really don't feel or see like would be the best thing to do, if you just want to enjoy the game.

Was really looking forward to this season, that threw some wrenches to my spokes but we will make the best with what we can and still enjoy it. Amazing job guys!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Man will this are my positives and negatives for me as well, i understand ya when u say the triple in are super hard on a 250f, i guess i just suck ass to but i find them a lot harder than on previous tracks, i mean you have to rail the berm PERFECTLY to be able to clear it (the triple in after the 2 table tops is easier) !
motocross_will wrote:Going to give my opinion just because i am bored:
Positives:
Looks really good (Expect some screenies by me soon)
Once you figure the track out you can pound some laps in.
You can just tell that a lot of work and coordination went in to this track to make it as best as possible.
It is just a fun and challenging track.

Negatives:
The triples in for me on the 250 are super hard. Probably me just sucking at the game.
Whoops. Little big in my opinion idk if it is because the blueprints or whatever but they are hard to me none the less. (Once again i could just be sucking)
The supercross triples are a little small to me. Once again could just be me but i find myself overjumping them a lot.

All around it is a really good and i am very appreciative of all the work that goes into these tracks. Can't wait for the racing. :D :D :D
Phil Doyon #423
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BrandonEenink wrote:Make a problem of it.. whoops are fag as fck, thats what i mean. :D
checkerz wrote:Image
The problem was already solved. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're from Australia. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.