2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing Rnd 1

Organize races and post results here
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Re: 2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing Rnd 1

Post by jbrandmx85 »

When is rd. 2 to be released? Tonight or tomorrow?
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

jbrandmx85 wrote:When is rd. 2 to be released? Tonight or tomorrow?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=6
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

checkerz wrote:
jlv wrote: I know I screwed this one up, but aren't they usually normal sized, around 5 feet?
Not at all, they are as tall as triple faces/finish jump lips. Completely blind. The one at A1 last year actually even had a nice transition in the bottom, just was super steep the 2nd half of the way up.
It looks lower than a triple or finish jump in the photo Barrington posted. Maybe 6 feet?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote:
checkerz wrote:
jlv wrote: I know I screwed this one up, but aren't they usually normal sized, around 5 feet?
Not at all, they are as tall as triple faces/finish jump lips. Completely blind. The one at A1 last year actually even had a nice transition in the bottom, just was super steep the 2nd half of the way up.
It looks lower than a triple or finish jump in the photo Barrington posted. Maybe 6 feet?
The one at A1 last year was definitely atleast 8. That one from atlanta may have been smaller? The sand wall this weekend appeared to be more of a 6 ft. jump from TV, but I didn't get to be there for track walk.