but you still went 9-30
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Rush »

still had the greatest clutch ever m8
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

ahwwpp clluttctchhch m8
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Hits 2 easy awp shots, best clutch na
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

its a clutch to me cause i bad
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

m121c wrote:
zg290 wrote:I sent mine in last night, so about when will I get the track link? Thanks
Processing time is up to 7 days. However, Chris as stated earlier in this 10 pages of whining and stupid questions that you will processed within the next 24 hours.
Funk wrote:There needs to be 3 classes if you are going to charge to be in the series.
Pro- Top riders
A Class - Riders who could possibly qualify for Pro but don't have the consistency yet.
B + C class- TRUE B and C riders who can have some decent competition ( instead of getting destroyed by A class sandbaggers )

I'm not a terrible rider but I'm still C class I'd say possibly B on some tracks. But there are just too many riders in Amateur who are really A Class riders which makes it very tough to even qualify for a race.
Would love to be a part of this and have no problem contributing funds for all the hard work. I just want to get to ride if I'm going to pay.
There doesn't "need" to be anything, I can assure you they are trying to provide as much as they possibly make happen. I'm sorry, but if you aren't good enough to qualify that is more of a you problem, should probably get better or not race then if you can't warrant up $25 for 12 sick tracks and the chance to qualify for the racing. I haven't raced in a long while, nor will I in the future, but I'm probably going to buy a membership just so I can ride with my buddies when the tracks come out and possibly race a time or 2. Seems worth it to me..

It costs $250 to sign up for a pro national. Every weekend about 40-80 riders in each class do not qualify, and to let in on a secret, the AMA don't give a shit! They don't do a "sorry you failed to qualify" race because they paid their money and they deserve to race. "I went out for soccer, I don't care that we lost I deserve a god damn trophy Susan you heartless bitch, I tried!"

This participation generation shit is getting old. It's not "all kids must play" rules in real life just a FYI.
If you'd take your head out of your ass for a second and read you'd see this is also the Amateur nationals, and I happen to be an amateur rider. Not pro, not A class ( which is considered amateur here)....but true amateur. If it's going to be 2 classes just say what it really is. Pro and Semi-Pro Nationals...cause the definition of amateur is a bit skewed here.

Yes obviously a blind man can see $25 for the tracks and hard work and prize pool is a great price. But with only two classes they are missing out on a whole ..probably full class of paying members.
cliff707
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Post by cliff707 »

http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads

if this is what has to come down too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Austin331
Team: Eminet Co

Post by Austin331 »

well good bye sim hello mx bikes
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

If I have an A license can I race the 250 Pro class?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Those of you who have submitted your membership items should have emails in your inbox with the exception of Doiron who I just received after going through all the others.

If you didn't receive an email, please send me an email to chris@racefactorygaming.com so we can sort it out.

Thank you everyone who has already been so supportive of this new venture. Looking like most of the community is on board.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ehm24 wrote:If I have an A license can I race the 250 Pro class?
Yes, request it when submitting your membership info.
GeovanedosSantos
Team: PowerDream

Post by GeovanedosSantos »

I paid for an address e-mail and send my ( name, surname, uid , etc. ) to another address e -mail ? :?:
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Surprised this hasn't happened earlier, good luck hopefully see you guys at round one depending if I can go back to work or not, thanks for the efforts.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I'm real on the fence about this pay to play system. I feel like it's a good idea and like fuck we all know you guys deserve a bit of dem cash moneys for the all years of hard work.

But I feel as though you're going the wrong way about it. The idea of pay to play is trash, if I was running the series I'd be way more inclined in a pay to race system.

But what's the difference? The difference is you're targeting the more serious players and the guys who wan't to be a in a professional competition. So it's more of a 'Pay to race rF', and not 'Pay to play Mx simulator'.

So how I'd go about it, is release the track publicly like you have for the last 6 odd years, and then charge how ever much you wan't to race the rF competition.

That way everyone who's not racing gets the track and is happy, and you guys still make a solid amount of dosh from rF.

But all I can see is you guys being overly greedy and trying to charge every single person who want's to play the game, it's a seriously shit way of doing it, and I can understand why the non sweaty try hards are getting salty.

anywho, that's my 2 cents.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

onefoureight wrote:So how I'd go about it, is release the track publicly like you have for the last 6 odd years, and then charge how ever much you wan't to race the rF competition.
Pretty sure that's what they're doing, it's mentioned somewhere in here. The tracks will just be publicly released at a later date than the people paying to race the series.