2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Street King Honda

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by beazt318 »

aeffertz wrote:
beazt318 wrote:Seeing how every track is late I think y'all need all the help you can get.
I've never seen some one so entitled. Please show me the contract you have with these guys that say the tracks must be released on a certain day.
Track maps have been out for a good while. We shouldn't be waiting until the day before the race to have the track. Don't understand why they don't start when they come out, so when the Monday comes up they can release the track (Daytuna being an exception) and be working on next weeks or the one two weeks away.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

checkerz wrote:Unless you are helping with it, you shouldn't expect anything.
So where can we sign up? Im sure theres plenty of people here will to help you get the track out each monday.
beazt318
Crushed Dissenter

Post by beazt318 »

TH_722 wrote: So where can we sign up? Im sure theres plenty of people here will to help you get the track out each monday.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

250 ams demo any1? lappers were so ridiculous ..
Phil Doyon #423
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

beazt318 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
beazt318 wrote:Seeing how every track is late I think y'all need all the help you can get.
I've never seen some one so entitled. Please show me the contract you have with these guys that say the tracks must be released on a certain day.
Track maps have been out for a good while. We shouldn't be waiting until the day before the race to have the track. Don't understand why they don't start when they come out, so when the Monday comes up they can release the track (Daytuna being an exception) and be working on next weeks or the one two weeks away.
Damn, who hired you as my boss?

Let's see. Track maps were released on December 10th. The first 2 weeks (taking you to December 24th) was spent trying different scales and styles to come up with what we felt provided a realistic/good for racing feel. After that was Christmas and New Years, and sorry asshole, but I have a family and I take that time to visit my parents. And you don't pay me enough to work through the holiday. Arrive back early January, around the 4th most likely. At that point I was helping finish Anaheim because Stephen had personal stuff going on and then getting into SD1 and start working ahead as you suggested. That worked out really well when I had Dallas done before I even left to go to the real PHX/SD2/Dallas rounds for my job, you know the real one that actually pays my bills so I can provide this shit to your sorry ass.

At that point, I get back and Daytona comes out late as hell and I'm scrambling to get it together, but I still do it. Then I had to travel out of town for work again (Omaha Arenacross) and the following week my son was on Spring Break so I was out doing activities with him instead of sitting at my desk building shit heads like you tracks.

But once again, I'm back busting ass on Detroit, it will likely be ready Monday night, but if not, it'll be ready in plenty of time before Thursday, just like like all the other rounds were.

So, Mr. Iknoweverythingandamabadasswhocontributesnothing, when exactly would be a good time to "get ahead" as you say? Did I mention that every week while you fucking ungrateful pricks are riding the tracks and qualifying and having fun those of us building them for the most part are instead working on the next week's track? I gave up trying to race because of this and instead when I'm around just livestream because I don't get the time on the tracks to actually enjoy them or get decent on them because we're having to work on the next round.

Seems you aren't happy with your customer service, so I will do you a favor. Here is your fucking money back, and don't show up to race here again since it's such a shitty experience for you having to wait an extra day for a track sometimes.

And those offering to help, no. We have a great team in place capable of getting the job done. I'd rather have the reliable group of guys we have now who are trustworthy and capable versus guys who promise the world and you can't depend on them actually finishing anything or doing it correctly and then being in a bigger hole because you relied on them. If you REALLY want to help, do what Race or 137 or even Squiddy have done and prove you are reliable. There is no secret formula how, but those guys figured out how to be useful instead of wasting my time with shit comments like "beazt318".

/endrant /endrage (for now)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

TH_722 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Unless you are helping with it, you shouldn't expect anything.
So where can we sign up? Im sure theres plenty of people here will to help you get the track out each monday.
Thanks, but no thanks (reference the end of the above rage)
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

250 ams main demo any1?
Phil Doyon #423
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

checkerz wrote: I need a man hug from Matt

beazt318
Crushed Dissenter

Post by beazt318 »

checkerz wrote:

Let's see. Track maps were released on December 10th. The first 2 weeks (taking you to December 24th) was spent trying different scales and styles to come up with what we felt provided a realistic/good for racing feel. After that was Christmas and New Years, and sorry asshole, but I have a family and I take that time to visit my parents. And you don't pay me enough to work through the holiday. Arrive back early January, around the 4th most likely. At that point I was helping finish Anaheim because Stephen had personal stuff going on and then getting into SD1 and start working ahead as you suggested. That worked out really well when I had Dallas done before I even left to go to the real PHX/SD2/Dallas rounds for my job, you know the real one that actually pays my bills so I can provide this shit to your sorry ass.

At that point, I get back and Daytona comes out late as hell and I'm scrambling to get it together, but I still do it. Then I had to travel out of town for work again (Omaha Arenacross) and the following week my son was on Spring Break so I was out doing activities with him instead of sitting at my desk building shit heads like you tracks.

But once again, I'm back busting ass on Detroit, it will likely be ready Monday night, but if not, it'll be ready in plenty of time before Thursday, just like like all the other rounds were.

So, Mr. Iknoweverythingandamabadasswhocontributesnothing, when exactly would be a good time to "get ahead" as you say? Did I mention that every week while you fucking ungrateful pricks are riding the tracks and qualifying and having fun those of us building them for the most part are instead working on the next week's track? I gave up trying to race because of this and instead when I'm around just livestream because I don't get the time on the tracks to actually enjoy them or get decent on them because we're having to work on the next round.

Seems you aren't happy with your customer service, so I will do you a favor. Here is your fucking money back, and don't show up to race here again since it's such a shitty experience for you having to wait an extra day for a track sometimes.

And those offering to help, no. We have a great team in place capable of getting the job done. I'd rather have the reliable group of guys we have now who are trustworthy and capable versus guys who promise the world and you can't depend on them actually finishing anything or doing it correctly and then being in a bigger hole because you relied on them. If you REALLY want to help, do what Race or 137 or even Squiddy have done and prove you are reliable. There is no secret formula how, but those guys figured out how to be useful instead of wasting my time with shit comments like "beazt318".

The fact I wasn't trying to be a dickhead at first is quite funny. And how are you suppose to find people like squiddy and 137 when you do not give anyone a chance? I never said I don't appreciate what you guys do, it's not like we are just here waiting for shit to be given to us (although we do). I am sure everyone who rides these tracks and races rF is very thankful for what you guys do, I know I am. Just because I asked when the track was coming out does not make me a ungrateful fuck. Also, how the hell am I suppose to know the people making everything is going out of town and doing other things? Of course people have a life as well, I get that, but take the help people offer. Yeah it might be taking a risk, but do it with someone you trust. Even if it is just object placement. I am not here trying to raise hell, I simply was wondering when the track was coming out, and of course you guys get butt hurt with everything said about these races.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTMrider251

Post by KTMrider251 »

Open class is a double edge sword.. so much fun can be had or so much frustration. i get it's for fun, but if youre being lapped just slide outta the way for a split second to let the leaders by.. Going from 20th - 2nd in my Heat, and in the Main is so frustrating.. people just wanna take up space on the track, let someone race who actually wants to be out there. .. i also get its open class but can we bann 50cc's from it?

Anyways, this post wasnt targeted toward anyone but the riders on the track. RF does a great job at hosting these events since back in 2012. to the kids who wanna bash them week after week.. make your own series and deal with what they have to deal with every single day.

Anyways fun racing tonight once you get past the frustration of dealing with people as smart as DDAVIS at the east west shootout in 2012 or 2013. :D
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

beazt318 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

The fact I wasn't trying to be a dickhead at first is quite funny. And how are you suppose to find people like squiddy and 137 when you do not give anyone a chance? I never said I don't appreciate what you guys do, it's not like we are just here waiting for shit to be given to us (although we do). I am sure everyone who rides these tracks and races rF is very thankful for what you guys do, I know I am. Just because I asked when the track was coming out does not make me a ungrateful fuck. Also, how the hell am I suppose to know the people making everything is going out of town and doing other things? Of course people have a life as well, I get that, but take the help people offer. Yeah it might be taking a risk, but do it with someone you trust. Even if it is just object placement. I am not here trying to raise hell, I simply was wondering when the track was coming out, and of course you guys get butt hurt with everything said about these races.
Keep digging
njc413

Post by njc413 »

Don't bite the hand that feeds you..
Nick Carvalho
3rd O/A Loretta's Schoolboy 1 2015
11th O/A RF Indiana Amateur MX
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It speaks volumes about the integrity of these guys putting on this series. To come back year after year in the fashion Chex described to have ingrates complaining about their free service and content. At least there's plenty of compliments and good racing to offset the crappy stuff.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Just want to say thanks to everyone that put together the Toronto track. It is my favorite of the series so far, and I would argue that it is one of the most accurate replica tracks that I have seen.
Thank you.
Gucci#9473