2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
wmonty11
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by wmonty11 »

I'm not that good at MXS, not afraid to admit it. I've played for i think 4 years now and never felt a need to post, but this track can only be fun for like the top 30 people on this game. I realize it's a "sim" and it's supposed to be difficult, but show me a real life track where i can sit inside of 2 whoops with my bike completely level. It's just going a bit extreme. I realize also that real life SX tracks are soooo difficult which is why only a select few riders actually win and ride well, but this is a game, I love the fact that people take time out of their lives to make these tracks, because most tracks are a blast, but this track is a big step in the wrong direction, especially for people like me who don't have a good idea on a good setup. Once again, I appreciate the people who make these tracks every week, but the difficulty level of this track is way too difficult. I hope the demo doesn't use tracks like this because new players will never buy this. Can't wait to get called every name in the book now for stating my opinion by one of the top 30 who can actually ride consistent laps on this track. Thanks for reading though.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Why is Atom holm allowed in ams 450s? Like Im no expert but hes defintely pro, i mean hes has earned two national numbers
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Matt, he's in open class. Open license, open bike
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

btw I don't care wat anyone says that the 2016 tracks aren't harder than usual. that's bullshit. ive been spectating people in servers and seeing people go down way more than usual. especially the ams. even I can hardly put down good lap. ive been playing this game for like 3 years now. and at all the other sx years when a track comes out, which im always getting the second it releases everytime. it only took me like 30 min to an hour to put down a decent lap were I didn't wreck and was a pretty good time for me. its been like that for '14 sx and '15 sx. but this years track when it came out took me like 5 hours to get a decent time. and don't tell me cause its the its layout bc that's not wat makes a track hard. its the creator. things that could help for rest of round changes. 1) make track somewat wider. 2) make woops atleast somewat doable. 3) get rid of roughness of track quite a bit. 4) and stop making the jumps exactly like Australian sx's bc those are kinda hard and we already have enough of australlian to go ride, so keep the US one like they have been for the last years. P.S. I was just in a elsinor server the other day with some ams in there. and without me even bringing it up, I heard like 5 or 6 ams in there say fuck barrington and fuck checkerz. SO PLEASE EASE UP ON THE GOD MODE TRACKS THIS YEAR OR RIOT.
#mileycyrusftw
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

craigmx37 wrote:btw I don't care wat anyone says that the 2016 tracks aren't harder than usual. that's bullshit. ive been spectating people in servers and seeing people go down way more than usual. especially the ams. even I can hardly put down good lap. ive been playing this game for like 3 years now. and at all the other sx years when a track comes out, which im always getting the second it releases everytime. it only took me like 30 min to an hour to put down a decent lap were I didn't wreck and was a pretty good time for me. its been like that for '14 sx and '15 sx. but this years track when it came out took me like 5 hours to get a decent time. and don't tell me cause its the its layout bc that's not wat makes a track hard. its the creator. things that could help for rest of round changes. 1) make track somewat wider. 2) make woops atleast somewat doable. 3) get rid of roughness of track quite a bit. 4) and stop making the jumps exactly like Australian sx's bc those are kinda hard and we already have enough of australlian to go ride, so keep the US one like they have been for the last years. P.S. I was just in a elsinor server the other day with some ams in there. and without me even bringing it up, I heard like 5 or 6 ams in there say fuck barrington and fuck checkerz. SO PLEASE EASE UP ON THE GOD MODE TRACKS THIS YEAR OR RIOT.
go make your own track to your liking, no one is forcing to play these. Shit like this is just unnecessary.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Matt, he's in open class. Open license, open bike
yeah i realize im stupid
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

but im not the only one who is but hurt about this track. go into a am server rit now and spectate and see how many are wrecking rit now and tell me this track isn't made for pros. there are way more people in ams wrecking than usual. ive asked people in am servers recently and got 11 people to answer. and they all said either no or they hate it except one who said yes, but he still said the woops are too hard.
#mileycyrusftw
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

You're judging the track based on how hard it is. Yes the track is difficult. But you can't say that it isn't built well. There are issues, such as some rhythms feeling forced, but there will be issues with any and every track. You'll get used to it, I'm sure. But you can't say that all 2016 tracks are too hard when you've only ridden one and, to my knowledge, only two or three have even been built
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

craigmx37 wrote: rit
Spell right rit alrit!
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

I get that every year u have to get that years style of tracks. but this years the getting used to factor is too big tho. i mean this years tracks are just too hard compared to rest years. its making it way harder to get used to. which is why i think they need to atleast make it allittle bit more easier. and like i said go into a elsinore server of ams qualifying rit now and there is just way too wrecking compared to usually(including me bc im an am tooo). im even seeing quite a few people doubling thru the woops now(and yet everyone says this track is easy). which btw ive only seen decent/pros on these forums who actualy think that this tracks is good. but ask an average/AM rider.
#mileycyrusftw
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I wonder how the average/AMs are going to like A1 in real life tomorrow. I hope they don't think its too hard for them. You know, since there is so many average/AM riders racing it........
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

from wat ive seen in the ams servers, theres usually just like 1 or 2 fast ams in each server that is doing good at this track.
#mileycyrusftw
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

craigmx37 wrote:I get that every year u have to get that years style of tracks. but this years the getting used to factor is too big tho. i mean this years tracks are just too hard compared to rest years. its making it way harder to get used to. which is why i think they need to atleast make it allittle bit more easier. and like i said go into a elsinore server of ams qualifying rit now and there is just way too wrecking compared to usually(including me bc im an am tooo). im even seeing quite a few people doubling thru the woops now(and yet everyone says this track is easy). which btw ive only seen decent/pros on these forums who actualy think that this tracks is good. but ask an average/AM rider.
You keep saying tracks. There's been one track
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

craigmx37 wrote:the getting used to factor is too big

Is that the technical term?
I knew they put too many get used to's in these tracks! :evil:
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

yea but im sure the real life track creator didn't make some god mode track only for the pros to ride either.
#mileycyrusftw