2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (LITES SIGNUPS OPEN - TEAM CHAMP SUNDAY!)

Organize races and post results here
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by Cummings55 »

As shitty as it is to see this happen, maybe some people will come to the realization that we gotta be thankful for everything these guys did for us throughout the years. Yeah, maybe sometimes people had some issues with a track or the people racing on the track, but now look where we are. No one has anything to complain about. Thank you all for everything you have done and the countless hours you've put behind the screen. I sure as hell have no clue where you found the time to do all this. Sappy post is now finished. #LongLiveRF
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

sad to see people take the time to screw up a good series. i really hope it can still live. i was just getting into the game and having a lot of fun with it :(
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Don't mean to sound like actual idiot or anything but, is there any way for a server you could put some sort of VPN on it?
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

RobertPink wrote:Don't mean to sound like actual idiot or anything but, is there any way for a server you could put some sort of VPN on it?
I dont think so. Your dns name has to be tied to your ip address. But idk
RobertPink

Post by RobertPink »

LKR47 wrote:
RobertPink wrote:Don't mean to sound like actual idiot or anything but, is there any way for a server you could put some sort of VPN on it?
I dont think so. Your dns name has to be tied to your ip address. But idk
alright i just did not know for sure because, i know you could get a VPN for your computer but i just did not know if it worked the same for a group of servers.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

nickuzick wrote:Image
best track
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tier 1 Designs

Post by best track »

2016.... has not been lit this year..
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Hope we can get back to a normal situation soon, thanks Chex for the fun race even if i disconnected due to the amount of people that are too tired to go straight including me :wink:
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
RobertPink

Post by RobertPink »

best track wrote:2016.... has not been lit this year..
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

AWood wrote:work ALL fucking week and try to do a race to relax and have to deal with this shit

Now imagine working ALL fucking week, getting home and then working on MXS until you go to bed until the tracks are done... All for ungrateful little shits who either complain or do pathetic shit like DDoS a server. Honestly, it makes my blood boil.

I applaud the whole rF crew for how thick their skin has been throughout the years of constant bitching, complaining and just plain stupidity. I helped on a few things this year and after just a few rounds of bitching and moaning on a series/track/event that has hundreds of hours poured into it, I had had enough. It was super demotivating and made me not even want to play the game, let alone spend hours upon hours creating things for these little turds.

With the amount of time that has been put into the tracks that were made for this series, I don't blame Chris or anyone else behind this event for pulling the plug. Ungrateful little pricks don't deserve any of it. I'm sorry that a few bad apples ruin the fun but something needs to be done until it can be prevented or until people can pull their heads from their asses and grow the fuck up.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Who wants my sim key?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Lnxa wrote:Who wants my sim key?
u wouldn't no balls
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Congrats to whoever did this. Great accomplishment. Not only have you possibly ruined rF but possibly all of MXS. Why? People put in hours upon hours to make the layout for the tracks, determine a schedule, make a logo, heck, they even made 6 CLASSES and 2 DAYS OF RACING JUST FOR YOU but you had to ruin it. Not just for yourself, but for every single person that has ever raced an rF event and for those who wanted to race tonight. I played this game just for rF and I'm positive many others will say the same. So, since you have pushed away everyone involved in rF, you have destroyed this game for many of us.

I can't wait to find who did this. Not only will you be shamed in the MXS world but also in the real MX world. I know for a fact that whoever did this tonight is reading this forum and I have two words for you: fuck you.

#IQuit
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
ktm2219
Team: Privateer

Post by ktm2219 »

Robert196 wrote:Congrats to whoever did this. Great accomplishment. Not only have you possibly ruined rF but possibly all of MXS. Why? People put in hours upon hours to make the layout for the tracks, determine a schedule, make a logo, heck, they even made 6 CLASSES and 2 DAYS OF RACING JUST FOR YOU but you had to ruin it. Not just for yourself, but for every single person that has ever raced an rF event and for those who wanted to race tonight. I played this game just for rF and I'm positive many others will say the same. So, since you have pushed away everyone involved in rF, you have destroyed this game for many of us.

I can't wait to find who did this. Not only will you be shamed in the MXS world but also in the real MX world. I know for a fact that whoever did this tonight is reading this forum and I have two words for you: fuck you.

#IQuit
Could not have been said any better way than this
Trevor Doiron