2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (LITES SIGNUPS OPEN - TEAM CHAMP SUNDAY!)

Organize races and post results here
mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by mx201 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Well it was a trip boys! sad to see rF go out this way. I hope you guys find out whos doing this and have legal issues with this. I hope we can get the series going again, and we can continue to have fun. Who ever is ddossing this just know that youre nothing in life. You will be shamed out of so many communities your infantile little brain cant even fathom.
#KeepRfAlive
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

#KeepRfAlive[/quote]
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

garrettolver wrote:#KeepRfAlive
[/quote]

Well that didn't work lol
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

best track wrote:2016.... has not been lit this year..
U forgot that Spongebob also ended beeing produced at Oct. 17 i belive :( shitty year at all
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Osari52 wrote:Jesus Christ the community sucks these days
Said this yesterday, just reiterating.

Obviously not all of the new-comers are to blame but there are a lot of things wrong with what goes on around here that never happened before and part of it is old community bad eggs setting a precedent for others to want to emulate for some reason. But the over-arching problem with this community is a stark lack of maturity. Someone made a "How Old is MXS" thread in General recently and while most people who voted are, at the very least, nearly done with high school, the factor nobody gets out of that is that age does not define your social skill set.

Now, one of the perpetrators of this whole Ddos thing I know for a fact is fairly new to the game, came from a different Moto gaming community, and is actually in the 17-21 age group despite acting like he's 11. I'm astonished about how when I first came into observing this community back in 2011 that there were so many people here younger than that age bracket that were years beyond their maturity. I guess what I'm saying is I'm so glad I got into the game when I did because the people I met, the connections I made then, and the generosity of the people around me has laid the foundation of friendships I hope to keep for a lifetime.

I'm so appreciative now of what MXS was then and it sucks that I never actually realized how much better than I thought it was until we've reached the point we are at today. If rF does end up going away, I'm happy that I will be able to look back on it and know that I got to be a part of something that was almost too good to be true and be so thankful for the people who I met when I did.

Back to the point of maturity, I spent my time at a University getting a degree in communication studies and during that time I learned a lot about how drastically social values in the world are changing. Personally, I'm frightened for what's coming in the next generation of teenagers because the group of teens that directly followed me represent a global social development problem that is nearly unheard of. It's honestly as if some 18 and 19 year old's balls haven't dropped. But when it gets that bad, it's not that they haven't hit puberty, it's that they've been taught a false sense of entitlement. Let me learn you something kiddos... the world owes you NOTHING. Live is unfair, get used to it.

The good thing is that there's still enough of the baby boomer generation alive and in charge of things in the business world that the entitled youth are learning that lesson through a harsh dose of reality when real life kicks in. So at least the kiddos who aren't socially developed aren't getting a proper shake at the high-life right away and will eventually have to work hard to make it in our society.

But in regards to our lovable "denial of service" partakers. Well, living life behind bars is a lot more than a harsh dose of real life. It's more of a harsh dose of life no more. Laugh now young chaps, you certainly won't be the last ones laughing.

Thank you Race Factory Gaming.

/end
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

So true Kellen, although I am 18, I like to think I act my age. I would never think of doing such a thing that these people are doing, it's ridiculous.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

AHeckman2 wrote:So true Kellen, although I am 18, I like to think I act my age. I would never think of doing such a thing that these people are doing, it's ridiculous.
Agree with both of you guys. Even I am 14 and alot people think that is the age where kids act pretty disrespectful I try my best to show 14 years old can also act social and respectful. I am pretty sure I never called someone an asshole or tryed 100 percent to take someone out (only if me and my friends play for fun and we want to do some dirty racing) but I fell like its hard to show this when xxx other young people try to show their ''balls'' or whatever they want to show and just act stupid.
Just my opinion about kids these days
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I really can't figure out why someone continues to do this. Yes we understand your life is a piece of shit and your parents don't love you and/or all of the above, but why do you have to go out of your own way to prevent rF events from happening? As long as you aren't a little fucking prick you will be accepted by the community and be able to race and have a good time, but noooope you have to be a little cocksucker and ruin it for everyone. I really can't comprehend why someone keeps doing this. You are worthless little fuckers who deserve to have your pussy ass face stomped in. It realllly pisses me off that this continues to happen. Race Factory isn't the only people putting in countless hours, everyone racing also puts in hours upon hours to be ready to race. Instead of ddosing rF, go make yourself useful and play in traffic with your buddies. Last one to die wins.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Osari52 wrote: Back to the point of maturity, I spent my time at a University getting a degree in communication studies and during that time I learned a lot about how drastically social values in the world are changing. Personally, I'm frightened for what's coming in the next generation of teenagers because the group of teens that directly followed me represent a global social development problem that is nearly unheard of. It's honestly as if some 18 and 19 year old's balls haven't dropped. But when it gets that bad, it's not that they haven't hit puberty, it's that they've been taught a false sense of entitlement. Let me learn you something kiddos... the world owes you NOTHING. Live is unfair, get used to it.

The good thing is that there's still enough of the baby boomer generation alive and in charge of things in the business world that the entitled youth are learning that lesson through a harsh dose of reality when real life kicks in. So at least the kiddos who aren't socially developed aren't getting a proper shake at the high-life right away and will eventually have to work hard to make it in our society.

But in regards to our lovable "denial of service" partakers. Well, living life behind bars is a lot more than a harsh dose of real life. It's more of a harsh dose of life no more. Laugh now young chaps, you certainly won't be the last ones laughing.
Well that generation of kids wont understand anything that you just said. So ill dumb it down for them..YOU KIDS ARE ACTING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM. THIS IS A GAME THAT YOU CARE ENOUGH ABOUT TO DDOS A RACE SERIES, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY NOT HAVING A RACE SERIES. IT SHOWS YOURE MORE TRYHARD THAN TANNER ROGGERS.Sorry tanner ily<3
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Ddavis wrote:I really can't figure out why someone continues to do this. Yes we understand your life is a piece of shit and your parents don't love you and/or all of the above, but why do you have to go out of your own way to prevent rF events from happening? As long as you aren't a little fucking prick you will be accepted by the community and be able to race and have a good time, but noooope you have to be a little cocksucker and ruin it for everyone. I really can't comprehend why someone keeps doing this. You are worthless little fuckers who deserve to have your pussy ass face stomped in. It realllly pisses me off that this continues to happen. Race Factory isn't the only people putting in countless hours, everyone racing also puts in hours upon hours to be ready to race. Instead of ddosing rF, go make yourself useful and play in traffic with your buddies. Last one to die wins.
wow that was taken far haha. Savage :shock: but i agree the kids need to stop. i guess they dont understand DDOS'ing is a federal offense, so rip them.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Was it taken far? I don't think there should be any resistance when it comes to letting these kids know how big of a piece of shit they are.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

They're commiting a felony. Fuck em.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote: play in traffic with your buddies. Last one to die wins.
This is a perfect representation of how i felt aswell
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Ddavis wrote:Was it taken far? I don't think there should be any resistance when it comes to letting these kids know how big of a piece of shit they are.
Nevermind
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote: play in traffic with your buddies. Last one to die wins.
This is a perfect representation of how i felt aswell
Everyone feels like this but I'm the only one that will say it on here :lol:

Hell I bet Jlv is sitting somewhere in New Jersey going "Kys little shits" :lol: :mrgreen: