2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (LITES SIGNUPS OPEN - TEAM CHAMP SUNDAY!)

Organize races and post results here
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by onefoureight »

Ddavis wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote: play in traffic with your buddies. Last one to die wins.
This is a perfect representation of how i felt aswell
Everyone feels like this but I'm the only one that will say it on here :lol:

Hell I bet Jlv is sitting somewhere in New Jersey going "Kys little shits" :lol: :mrgreen:
Kid your stupid little shits?

I mean that is your definition isn't it?
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
onefoureight

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (Cancelled)

Post by onefoureight »

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I remember that. It's when I showed Tanner my Star racing setup then the next day he made a half ass Star racing team post on the forums :lol:
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

Ddavis wrote:I remember that. It's when I showed Tanner my Star racing setup then the next day he made a half ass Star racing team post on the forums :lol:
10/10, classic stitch up.
kozakcon
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by kozakcon »

i bet its skankhunt42
Premium lines are the only lines. And triangle gear is dabeeesss
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

member?
kozakcon
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by kozakcon »

bahahaha perfect
Premium lines are the only lines. And triangle gear is dabeeesss
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

nickuzick wrote:memberberries
great example of a situation wherein a like button, if there were one, might be used.

Quick interruption into this discussion of kids ruining the world. Substantively, as it applies to the current culture of this community, I think most reasonable folk would agree. To Kellen's point about what this community used to be - I hate that I was late to the party and missed the good ol' days, thought I'd like to think I was able to catch the back end of them.

Anyway, if the argument/stance we are making is a "you're doing wrong, we're right" moral high-ground, which IMO is clearly the situation here, I think those of us espousing the mature perspective need to communicate in a mature manner. Meaning, if some kid who just trolls the forums or gets enjoyment out of disrupting these races see's his "target" (i.e. reasonably mature people, mostly) interacting/posting in the same inflammatory way he would, it can blur the line between acceptable and unacceptable behavior in general.

Are we all pissed? Yea, no doubt. But I think, if we expect to see this community do anything but grind to a halt, those of us who would like to believe that we are the more mature and responsible one's need to start leading and setting an example through our interactions. Does that mean I'm telling you to stop messing around with the guys you've met on here, the one's you've at least verbally spoken to or communicated with through your involvement in the community - the people you know how to act toward as you would away from the monitor you're reading this post on? Absolutely not, that's what makes a lot of this fun, it's what grows relationships within the communal structure and creates a narrative for the group as a whole. We can't rewind the clock on things, so my only point is - to those of you who consider yourself the more mature, older (in some cases) people reading this - let's try to take some ownership in how we can help better the general tone of things in the community. In my mind, while it obviously isn't going to stop someone from DDosing a race or immediately end all the ridiculous behavior, at least it can be a starting point.

Maybe that's just me being a grumpy old man in his mid-ish 20's, but I don't see a path to stemming the avalanche of fallout from immature behavior that doesn't involve those opposed to such things start taking some responsibility on themselves to be overly mature, be the bigger man, and set an example for what should be reasonable behaviors and interactions within the community. We have JLV to play ban police, but a community by definition is a group formed through common interests and values - maybe it's time all of us looked in the mirror and asked "what can I do to help."

/steps off soap box
Aggressively Mediocre Image
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Its very sad that it has come to this, but I'd be willing to pay a membership fee to be a part of a closed racing series that happens behind the scenes. If the DDOS'ing happens still, at least you'll know someone is leaking the information from within, and you can narrow down the suspects. However, I think people paying to race in a private setting would deter them from ruining it for themselves and everyone else involved. Hell, make the membership fee high enough to prevent the little immature kids from joining. Who knows, maybe we can bring back good, clean, respectful racing again. :roll:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Glad I got to get in the community around 2013. Didn't get well known until the beginning of 2015, so I'm glad I was able to take part in a community and game that I truly enjoy. This game for me is something I have to do when I'm home away from work, and talking to some great friends I have made here.

Thank you RF for letting me help out with videos since Outdoors. Even with this I met with Chris IRL to start doing work for RaceTech. I have had some great things come out of being here. With RF over for now, or ever who knows at the moment, I will keep trucking along with my real life.

Another thing, why would you want to go to jail? Like that doesn't even sound pleasant....
jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

Post by jukabalamx94 »

WHATS PROBLEM???

CANCELLED?
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Re: 2016 SX Madness Series hosted by rF Gaming (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by reu53d »

Ybroc28 wrote:
reu53d wrote:btw the second the po po show up at corbet door asking who it was he will squel like th elittle bitch he is and give up all his greasy nerdy friends
eh ill be waiting till the cows come home boi :mrgreen: can't wait for JLV to figure out its not me.
just like when the cops find dope in someones car under their seat and they reply with "oh, that aint mine never seen that before" even if it wwas true, its in your fucking car and your responsibility. I have a a feeling you are in for a big surpsrise, especially with how hard every major government hasbeen cracking down on this. if they gave 4 14 year olds 10 years cant wait to see what they do here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

For now, I'm just going to leave these here...

https://report.acorn.gov.au/
https://www.cdpp.gov.au/crimes-we-prosecute/cybercrime

The one(s) responsible, you know we know who you are already, have 48 hours to email me at chris@racefactorygaming.com before I move forward.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

checkerz wrote:For now, I'm just going to leave these here...

https://report.acorn.gov.au/
https://www.cdpp.gov.au/crimes-we-prosecute/cybercrime

The one(s) responsible, you know we know who you are already, have 48 hours to email me at chris@racefactorygaming.com before I move forward.
Atta Boy!!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

So it was Mikey all along???? :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |