2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by checkerz »

Doubt it. I have some things going on tonight and will likely just being doing crap work if anything when I get back to help finish it up.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

The track is already built (or at least it was. Who knows if they made changes)
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

Wahlamt wrote:
checkerz wrote: Round 2 - San Diego:
High Resolution
Medium Resolution
Low Resolution
San Diego feels great, thanks a lot! :D
Ah man, you got me. XD It lightened up my day until the song came up. lol
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

checkerz wrote:We're quite a bit further behind wrapping everything up.
THANKS JAY :evil:

Not entirely his fault but he didn't build Petco Park after 8 months of knowing he was going to have to build it and then complains that "he didn't have enough time."
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

sounds like a regular Jay issue...
Donate if you like My Creations
mxbro65
Team: aids

Post by mxbro65 »

Osari52 wrote:

Not entirely his fault but he didn't build Petco Park after 8 months of knowing he was going to have to build it and then complains that "he didn't have enough time."

Not entirely his fault but he didn't build Petco Park after 8 months of knowing he was going to have to build it and then complains that "he didn't have enough time." kellen that was a little small to read i got you
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Probably because he wanted it that way..
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Craig

Post by Craig »

mxbro65 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:

Not entirely his fault but he didn't build Petco Park after 8 months of knowing he was going to have to build it and then complains that "he didn't have enough time." mxbro65 that was a little small to read i got you
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Open class was pretty fun, nice to ride with people your speed instead of telling yourself "you're too slow to ride on this level now" with all the top pros :lol:.
I'm going to need an even slower class then. :(
C'mon guy your name was Joe Motocross when you started yesterday :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Please note: It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RIDER WHO IS PENALIZED to contact the rF staff to get their racing license re-instated. It is not the responsibility of the rF staff to do this without notification. The rF staff will do this in as timely of a manner as they can (and the more polite and patient you are, the faster it'll happen I guarantee). Racing with rF is a privilege. If you don't want to risk missing additional time, do not commit penalties in the first place. To do this, you should first PM checkerz on the forums and as a second resort, email chris@racefactorygaming.com.

2016 Round 1 250/450 Pro Protests/Penalties:

--------------------------

SERIES:2016 MotoOption Supercross presented by Race Tech
ROUND:1 CLASS:250 Pro
MOTO:LCQ
TIME:lap 3

PLAINTIFF: rF Gaming
DEFENDANT:Brock Papi

DESCRIPTION:Goes backwards, purposely t-boning another rider.
VERDICT: Papi jumps off the track, regains control. Instead of going back onto the track in the proper direction, around the inside bales, he continues riding in reverse, up the berm, and appears to intentionally t-bone another rider. Papi has a history of being banned as well.

PENALTY: DQ, 1 week suspension, pro license goes to provisional. Papi may request his license be un-suspended on 1/18/2016.

Note: It was also discovered during this time that Papi has multiple accounts on rF. This is strictly prohibited. Papi's other account has been permanently banned.

------------------------

ROUND:1
CLASS:450 Pro
MOTO:Heat
TIME:Last lap

PLAINTIFF: rF Gaming
DEFENDANT:Jordan Vanderlee

DESCRIPTION:Vanderlee divebombs leclair as a lapper narrowly missing, vanderlee then waits for leclair and takes him out of qualifying position on purpose.

VERDICT: Vanderlee has been penalized for blatantly losing his mind and going after other riders on rF multiple times, and convinces everyone he has changed and is allowed back to racing after months off. This is no different and is not acceptable.

PENALTY: Vanderlee will be banned for 4 months and will forfeit his Pro license if he chooses to return after May 11, 2016.

--------------------------------

CLASS:250 Pro Main
MOTO:Main
TIME:5:57

PLAINTIFF:Thomas Wilcox
DEFENDANT:Benny Landry

DESCRIPTION:Benny Landry caused me to crash with an unsafe entry. Instead of taking his time making sure its clear to enter, he jumps onto the track swerves right and I land on him. Instead of hugging the right edge, he swerved out towards the middle then back over.

VERDICT: Landry does infact unsafely re-enter the track without looking/waiting while two bikes are approaching causing Wilcox to crash. In addition, while reviewing the demo it was also spotted a purposelful t-bone on the first lap on Broc Pearson.

PENALTY: Landry has a long list of bans/protests, many not even recorded on the rF site because he was banned during an event (which means it was extreme to do it on the spot). Because of this fact, his warnings have all been used up. Landry will get a 1 week suspension for each infraction resulting in a 2 week suspension. Landry may request his license back on 1/25/2016.

-------------------------------

CLASS:250 Pro Main
MOTO:Main
TIME:16:08-16:44

PLAINTIFF:Thomas Wilcox
DEFENDANT:Broc Pearson

DESCRIPTION:Completely ignored the blue flag from beginning to end of approximate time. Caused my first crash, then almost caused a second crash off the dragons back.

VERDICT: Pearson had the blue bar for another rider, not Wilcox a few straights prior, but it was over 2.5 seconds and not ever below that. The blue bar dissppeared, and Pearson went down. Pearson gets up from a crash and has no issue re-joining the action. The blue bar re-appears entering the next turn. Before he has a chance to move out of the way, Wilcox cleans them both out. Pearson safely passes Wilcox down the following rhythm when Wilcox makes a mistake. Pearson does have the blue bar under 1 second at this time and does cut over on Wilcox up the dragon's back. He should have checked up on the dragon's back and let Wilcox back by to continue his race. Wilcox moved around in the turn.

While reviewing the demo it was found that Pearson re-entered the track un-safely on the start in the first turn causing a massive pile up (and the first rider he hit was Wilcox...)

Pearson has never been protested on rF before.

PENALTY: Because he has a clean record, Pearson will receive a warning for an un-safe track re-entry. Any further infractions of this rule will result in a penalty. While he may have needed to move one corner sooner for Wilcox, Pearson didn't show ill intent even after being cleaned out by Wilcox. No penalty will be given for not moving on the blue bar.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

First post updated with track links.
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

wheels1758 wrote:First post updated with track links.
Thanks! Looks great!
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

finally a SISSYCRAIG APPROVED track! :D not too bad this time speckerz! it only took a 1000 complaints to change the track! now just keep making these sissy rest of year and I will be happy. :D
#mileycyrusftw
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

craigmx37 wrote:finally a SISSYCRAIG APPROVED track! :D not too bad this time speckerz! it only took a 1000 complaints to change the track! now just keep making these sissy rest of year and I will be happy. :D
This track was built well before the complaints.

It's just an easier design.
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

its also not so crazy rough and choppy as the last either. that choppy stuff on the other track other track would send me anywere. that or its the way the transitions are on this one idk. but I like this one this best so far.
#mileycyrusftw