2010 Supercross Series Rd 5 - Thursday Night Feb 4

Organize races and post results here
Juan357

Re: 2010 Supercross Series Rd 5 - Thursday Night Feb 4

Post by Juan357 »

Lol i praticed in this shit, and dont race why jlv dont openned vacancies wtf man?shit i dont race in this champioship again... u dont know organizate it?wtf :evil:
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

sorry to jlv and whoever i ran up the inside in the lcq. me and 89 on the yamaha both had good jumps but he decided to not used his breaks. my anger kinda took over at that point. people these days just need to realize espically in the LCQ that a clean start helps everyone.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

I wold like to say sorry for my sponsors because i didnt made it again. Plus i would like to add, dont use my gears they give a hell of bad luck :lol:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

nike boots are killing me :( hahah

i got ruind in my race

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

20 man main after the race was sick! I think that should be a weekly tradition! haha
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

I had a good night, finally, after failing every week and complaining about it here I don't have too tonight! I couldn't quite catch Mittocs but I was happy with my result, hell I could barely even see ShackAttack he was gone!!! Big thanks to JLV for letting me in again after those problems.
DJD

Post by DJD »

I think we should call the mains demolition derbies.....cause i get F*cked every time...

But thanks to JLV and everyone involved for another week....
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Something needs to be done about the 4th heat being a Last Chance, with Stocksy getting a free ride into the 4th heat then two other people joining in because of late joins isn't right. They need to be there by the time the rest of us do to be seeded in the correct heat. I have nothing against these people but this special treatment isn't fair because everyone else had 7 man heats, when Heat 4 had 9.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Knapp it's like this. i have both my front and back brake on the left trigger and on antilock. that's why i can't brake as hard as you other guys. i hit ddmx becouse of that too :( i can't take all sections either cuz i can't brake hard enough. i've tried to use the right joystick for the brakes but i can't handle it. im trying to be as clean as possible every race. im soz to everyone that i hit im trying not to.

So sorry again all you guys :(

//Hegge#89
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:I think we should call the mains demolition derbies.....cause i get F*cked every time...

But thanks to JLV and everyone involved for another week....
Gonna have to agree with you on this one. At least 2/5 i've gotten cleaned. The holeshot is the win imo. I came from last to third just to get cleaned out, my race was over at that point.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Something needs to be done about the 4th heat being a Last Chance, with Stocksy getting a free ride into the 4th heat then two other people joining in because of late joins isn't right. They need to be there by the time the rest of us do to be seeded in the correct heat. I have nothing against these people but this special treatment isn't fair because everyone else had 7 man heats, when Heat 4 had 9.
yeeah puma.. is not correct!
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Points/results are updated
Pumaxcs wrote:Something needs to be done about the 4th heat being a Last Chance, with Stocksy getting a free ride into the 4th heat then two other people joining in because of late joins isn't right. They need to be there by the time the rest of us do to be seeded in the correct heat. I have nothing against these people but this special treatment isn't fair because everyone else had 7 man heats, when Heat 4 had 9.
Actually, it was 9 players in every heat except heat 2 (mx4life should have been heat 2 but left). Stocksy got in because I forgot to unreserve the top 5 after I closed the server. The only real problem was Showtime told me he hadn't raced when if fact he already rode in heat 2.
ddmx wrote:Gonna have to agree with you on this one. At least 2/5 i've gotten cleaned. The holeshot is the win imo. I came from last to third just to get cleaned out, my race was over at that point.
Didn't you go last to first last week?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Yeah, last week I was able to go last to first thanks to clean riding by everyone, I could make clean passes. This week not the case I guess. :?
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

That 20 rider race I went from 7th to 2nd in one turn aha. the main I had an awesome start and then my bike decided to take a dump. I ended up dead last after that first turn and had to battle back to second :)
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mittocs wrote:That 20 rider race I went from 7th to 2nd in one turn aha. the main I had an awesome start and then my bike decided to take a dump. I ended up dead last after that first turn and had to battle back to second :)
I was dead last after the 1st and 2nd lap. Then rode up to 4th, hitting one bike on my way. Then back to last. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

DJ_D, didn't you learn from bubba not to jump over on triples on the first lap? I jumped it, then saw you coming over, and was just like, DANGIT!!! Then it took an eternity for us to hit. LOL