2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 13 - Thursday Night Mar 31

Organize races and post results here
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Re: 2011 SX Series by MotoOption Rd 13 - Thursday Night Mar 31

Post by TBARRY34 »

Yeah it was crazy in the top 5, just watched the demo. As much as I thought I was doing great looks like it was just my mistakes that lost me that one! Grats to Jones on the win and Jeremy getting through the carnage for 2nd, great race to yzed and Shack (Sorry yzed for the ram over the triple/triple). See you all next thursday. Also gotta be super fist pumped for my lil broski little dingle barry. ahahahaha
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Oh wait he's not dingle barry anymore right? He did make a main, man now we gotta think up a new name.
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Wow, I just re-watched the demo and my girlfriend pointed all of this out. To be honest Jones you're a tool that was such a dirty move, Shack was also riding dirty as hell should be disqualified, yzed races like hes got a box car bike absolutely ridiculous how wide that guy was running all race long. You guys honestly need to practice more or something that was some of the worst racing I've seen in a while. Mikey and Sween were gunnin for my little brother that entire time during the heat race. Honestly I'm tired of this game you guys need to clean up your act. Don't expect me to ever come on vent with you guys again all you do is talk crap. You all seem to complain about everything. Time for a new game.

-BARRY

p.s. sorry for the triple post I had to rage
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Just because I put a wide body kit on my bike so your Pro Circuit backed turbo using crf can't get back by me doesn't mean you have to complain about Shack's dirty riding out of and in the bedroom.

GOOD DAY SIR!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

TBARRY34 wrote:Wow, I just re-watched the demo and my girlfriend pointed all of this out. To be honest Jones you're a tool that was such a dirty move, Shack was also riding dirty as hell should be disqualified, yzed races like hes got a box car bike absolutely ridiculous how wide that guy was running all race long. You guys honestly need to practice more or something that was some of the worst racing I've seen in a while. Mikey and Sween were gunnin for my little brother that entire time during the heat race. Honestly I'm tired of this game you guys need to clean up your act. Don't expect me to ever come on vent with you guys again all you do is talk crap. You all seem to complain about everything. Time for a new game.

-BARRY

p.s. sorry for the triple post I had to rage
For reals, I was trying to punt little barry so hard! :lol:

just kidding, I was pumped for him
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Lil barry was in front of me, of cause i was trying to catch him and for that matter sween as well!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Damn you guys are no fun! Didn't even get mad at me, talk about April fools fail. Haha and thanks for the heart jonsey time to put in a vagasil lipper.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ffs its the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

TBARRY34 wrote:Damn you guys are no fun! Didn't even get mad at me, talk about April fools fail. Haha and thanks for the heart jonsey time to put in a vagasil lipper.
hahaha it was the 2nd for me when you posted that :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

ahaha I so fail
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Had to watch the main again, it was so close the whole race, had to be the best so far :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Well this week was definately weird. I wasn't a huge fan of the track, I don't think anyone on vent was. This weeks track was very different.

The racing was rather good, no hardcore goons in the main. Everyone seemed to move out the way for leaders (except little barry! jokes!). I did cause a pileup on the first lap, sorry 'bout that. And I did land on barry after the first triple. Racing was really close like yzed said. I think Yz and shack battled for like 5 laps, it was pretty sick to see in the demo.

Great job Jeremy 09 for getting second, Amazing job DingleBarrys/LittleBarry for making the main, and thanks JLV and MotoOption for putting on the race.
only one to win something real from the game!
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Decided to not waste my demos, but not much time in this one. Still somewhat enjoyable haha. I didn't use ear bleeding music this time....but I probably will next time haha

http://vimeo.com/21866791

wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

awesome video sween! That was an awesome nose-case to 360 :) And great start on Lodge Forest!
DJD

Post by DJD »

Haha, the "wonder boy" segment was epic. Major goon fest in the first few corners of the main.