Post by Ddavis »

Phathry25 wrote:I just won't be throwing any whips for my fans. :(
Like these kinds of fans?
mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by mxr449 »

checkerz wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:finally a SISSYCRAIG APPROVED track! :D not too bad this time speckerz! it only took a 1000 complaints to change the track! now just keep making these sissy rest of year and I will be happy. :D
This track was built well before the complaints.

It's just an easier design.
To me, this track is 100% better than last weeks track. Not because it is much easier but because of the transitions; The triple doesn't shoot you to the moon, there are downsides on the rhythm singles and I don't have to clinch my butt cheeks every lap in the whoop section thinking i'm going to crash. Most importantly, this is a track that I think will be awesome to race on and you will be able to race your competitors instead of it being a race of survival and keeping it on two wheels.

Awesome job with this track to whoever made it.

(Don't mean to knock round 1 as I do appreciate the time and work that was put into the track and hosting the event)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:
checkerz wrote:For sure, I tried to help open it up as much as I could with the inside rut before the whoops, rolling the jump off a bit on the inside before the finish, and the way of building the section after the finish, but it is super 1 lined. I guess for those who thought A1 was too hard, this should be a nice change of pace.
Struggling way more here. I think if he had suspension clank noises my ears would be shot. LOL. I guess I just won't be throwing any whips for my fans. :(
Care to elaborate so we can actually make the tracks better, or just content being a smart ass?

I can assume you're talking about the triples being overjumped, and not sure what exactly you'd like done about that. I mean, I can build them steeper but then you can't scrub them as well which is why I changed the faces from round 1 to 2.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You what mate? Change your tone when reading my post. Please. Notice me not blaming the track....
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:You what mate? Change your tone when reading my post. Please. Notice me not blaming the track....
I don't understand broseph. I get you're joking, but if it's something with the track I'd like to know so I can work on it.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

It's my control setup. Has been for years. A1 wasn't as bad. Not asking for a change, that horse has been beaten to death many times over. You said you thought this track was easier, I was excited about racing this weekend and shared my experience that it was harder for me. Sorry.

Since you want my track input... I like the flat berm before the long rhythm, Feld loves those, and now we get to experience them too.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Phathry25 wrote:Sorry.
Truly. I didn't come here to offend anyone.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Phathry25 wrote:It's my control setup. Has been for years. A1 wasn't as bad. Not asking for a change, that horse has been beaten to death many times over. You said you thought this track was easier, I was excited about racing this weekend and shared my experience that it was harder for me. Sorry.

Since you want my track input... I like the flat berm before the long rhythm, Feld loves those, and now we get to experience them too.
I'm not offended. I truly am asking for input/feedback. I don't feel it's the best track ever and always can improve.

If you're being sarcastic about the flat berm, it wasn't originally flat, and it was a quad into the section. I first tried to make the triple in harder and it ended up allowing you to carry more speed and go 4-4 after it. I had to choose the least of all the evils.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

While the lower berms can be a pain in the ass, it slows down the racing and makes the lap times longer. I like them, less people are just quading all the way through rhythms.
james31216
Team: #31 Davison Racing

Post by james31216 »

any one know when round 2 is out
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

james31216 wrote:any one know when round 2 is out
1st page broseph...
JS19